[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yea, I think the website just overpriced it bc the cd itself is at 280THB only lol
Agree I feel it's over priced in $AUS. When I can get the item cheaper in Thailand.

My sister and I had a whole discussion of how tragic it is that Kade can't return to the present. If she returns, she gets 2 in 1! Both Date and Reung! Oh, such tragedy!

On a side note, I'm super lucky. My sister got me the OST! :aaaaa:

The thing with ethaicd is that they have included all fees. So if it is $21.50, then you are paying that price. If you want a faster delivery, then you'll have to pay more for that which is an additional $17. I actually think it's not too bad. I've bought kpop albums for more and had to pay shipping too.
We all will think and calculate the costs differently depending on our own currency because the price in $AUS is $28 seems quite dear. And I have other options to buy it half the price without other cost added and might be cheaper if it was imported in by a Thai store.

That was one heck of a fall. Quick thinker I must say. Haha.
Imagine if it had been a scene with him and Bella. Then he sniffs her hair afterwardsss, whispers bittersweet words to her.:love::naughty2:

Dearest

恋の予感
Haha. I don't mean that kind of kiss. I don't like lip-lip kisses very much in Thai lakorns. I like the neck sniffs and cheek kisses more. And when I mean a real kiss I mean a Ken T. kiss. Where he really smacks them. Like SMAC! For example:
@7:36

AND

@3:02

Pope needs to learn from the pro! Haha.
Oh yeah, if you're gonna kiss on the cheek, you gotta do it like Ken! He's always been one of my favs!! His kisses on the cheek are so sweet and sincere. Yeah, Pope needs to take some notes lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
They were asking him about his busy schedule for events are tight. He said Bella is also busy like him but she just has two drama filming. He happened to finish filming his dramas and doesn't have any other filming after thats why he's been attending more events. This is the first he's free from filming since he work with ch3 in the past 8-9 years, he always had dramas one after another. The channel didn't schedule any other drama for him to film because no one contact him for any roles so that's why he has time and opportunity to accept a lot of events right now. If he has drama to film then he wouldn't have accept a lot of events, it just his free from filming so he accepted more events. He mention that the channel didn't expect the drama to be hot or popular.
I already feel bad for Pope cos of the way ch3 treated him all these years like airing one lakorn of him per year........ so if BPS is not a hit....Pope might be jobless a whole year and now because he already accepted almost all the events he can't start any new lakorns soon about 2 or 3 months...

Anyway he also said he has two new lakorns have contacted him can't wait for the storylines and also his N'eks

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ch3 better appreciate Pope more from now on! Actually Pope and Bella, they're so underrated but I hope that Ch3 learn that anyone can become famous in a matter of sec and learn from this situation w/ Pope and Bella. Way to go for both of them and can't wait to watch more lakorns from them!

Exzime.

sarNie Egg
Guys, I saw a clip floating somewhere and it was them trying out the hotpot but i didnt watch it thought it was a spoiler. Where was this in episode?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In terms of looks, sure he isn't as eye candy as his younger peers, but in terms of acting chops, he's come a long way and is definitely better than most of them! Too bad he was discovered late. He's already in his mid 30's. I wouldn't be surprised if Ch3 decides to drop him. BUT... I have high hopes. Before he goes down from Ch3's list I wanna see at least one raeng role. Hehe. Don't have to be Patawee raeng or Kawee raeng or Harit raeng, just raeng

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
In terms of looks, sure he isn't as eye candy as his younger peers, but in terms of acting chops, he's come a long way and is definitely better than most of them! Too bad he was discovered late. He's already in his mid 30's. I wouldn't be surprised if Ch3 decides to drop him. BUT... I have high hopes. Before he goes down from Ch3's list I wanna see at least one raeng role. Hehe. Don't have to be Patawee raeng or Kawee raeng or Harit raeng, just raeng
I concur. I wouldn’t mind him in Fai Luang remake as Naparoot.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
I find him to be manly and attractive. Maybe it's my age (same age as Pope) but really not into many of the younger male actors, especially the ones that look too boyish or young.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I find him to be manly and attractive. Maybe it's my age (same age as Pope) but really not into many of the younger male actors, especially the ones that look too boyish or young.
He has definitely become more attractive in my eyes, especially after that soccer game. Those skills won me over completely.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
~Warning~
LYRICSS TRANSLATION FOR NEW SONG...

During the darkness of the gloomy night
however dark it may be
Right here is still bright
Because there's you closely beside
Staring into my eyes
When the wind breeze through during the dark night
My heart still feels warm every time.
Every night I'm still thinking of you when I sleep
I'm happy that both of us are together

You Oh you. I only have you in my heart.
You Oh you. No one can ever compare with you
There's only you that destiny has intended
The only important person for me always
If any life, we aren't able to be together
In that life, I'm willing to live lonely without you
In any life, I hope my heart will follow and meet with you.
You oh you. I belong to you only.

Heaven earth can't tear us far apart
but also time can't separate us apart
Because destiny has already intended for us to meet

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
~Warning~
LYRICSS TRANSLATION FOR NEW SONG...

During the darkness of the gloomy night
however dark it may be
Right here is still bright
Because there's you closely beside
Staring into my eyes
When the wind breeze through during the dark night
My heart still feels warm every time.
Every night I'm still thinking of you when I sleep
I'm happy that both of us are together

You Oh you. I only have you in my heart.
You Oh you. No one can ever compare with you
There's only you that destiny has intended
The only important person for me always
If any life, we aren't able to be together
In that life, I'm willing to live lonely without you
In any life, I hope my heart will follow and meet with you.
You oh you. I belong to you only.

Heaven earth can't separate us far apart
but also time can't tear us apart
Because destiny has already intended for us to meet
Thankyou! I can't wait to hear!!!!