[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Deb Dwner I've ordered many times before and never had issues. You can try emailing the customer service. If you use paypal make sure you give them the email linked to your paypal account. You can also try and check your 'order history' on the website to see if your last purchase was there too.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
@Deb Dwner I've ordered many times before and never had issues. You can try emailing the customer service. If you use paypal make sure you give them the email linked to your paypal account. You can also try and check your 'order history' on the website to see if your last purchase was there too.
Thank you Mongstaness and Leemyis. I e-mailed the Webmaster but haven't received a reply. I checked the order history and saw that my order was placed. Also saw the 8 attempts in the history. That is how much I want the book.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just ordered the book from eThaiCD but that site is not user friendly-to me anyway. It timed out multiple times before I could submit my order. I didn't get an order confirmation even though my account has been charged so I sent them an e-mail. Still waiting. Any one here ordered from them? If yes, did you have any issue?
I didn’t get no order confirmation which made me nervous but my Ch3 calendars came after patiently waiting to see if it would come in or not. Lol. May I ask how much is the book if you don’t mind?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
There was a link that someone shared and since then my browser keeps going back to that link when I go to that page so annoying, it just randomly pops up when I go to that page and other pages now. Anyone else sees it. I hope it's not a virus

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not a reader. I'm more about the visuals. If you guys gave any favorite excerpts though feel free to share. I'll just have to read at my own discretion. Haha.

Dearest

恋の予感
Seriously?! I need a real kiss. Not a fake kiss. . . or maybe he had lipstick on. Haha.
If only Thai dramas allow passionate kisses like other asian dramas. I'm pretty sure Thai guys can kiss just as well. Sadly, the lip to lip is the best we can get, but sometimes we don't even get that. :confused:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If only Thai dramas allow passionate kisses like other asian dramas. I'm pretty sure Thai guys can kiss just as well. Sadly, the lip to lip is the best we can get, but sometimes we don't even get that. :confused:
Haha. I don't mean that kind of kiss. I don't like lip-lip kisses very much in Thai lakorns. I like the neck sniffs and cheek kisses more. And when I mean a real kiss I mean a Ken T. kiss. Where he really smacks them. Like SMAC! For example:
@7:36

AND

@3:02

Pope needs to learn from the pro! Haha.