[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
You guys there's a part 2 to the commercial! It's so funny. Yam has a crush on Joi and is sad cause she thinks Joi is about to go ask a lady to be his wife. Kade makes Yam do these "sexy" poses for Joi but then it's revealed that the "lady" he's about to go ask to marry is a chicken for his rooster. :risas3:

When you mentioned sexy poses, I thought about the thong that Kade made for Yam :risas3:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Too much politicial scene not enough pranang. Don't even want to expand on it cause I will just rage. But I understand.

I know!! Agreeee..
The north is pretty.. I went to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai but didn't get a nice experience cause I was with relatives that are extremely extra. So my mum and I decided to go visit and stay with her bestfriend for the remainder of our trip after Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. I discussed with her about not going north with the relatives and just go stay her bestfriend but she said we already here and have the chance to visit the north area.
Omg I love Northern Thailand! It's beautiful up there! I just arrived to Thailand today and will be heading up north tomorrow. Cant get enough of CM & CR!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
There's going to be a soundtrack album released.:love::love:

View attachment 12191

Tracklist
1. บุพเพสันนิวาส ศิลปิน ไอซ์ ศรัณยู วินัยพานิช
2. เพียงสบตา ศิลปิน ลีเดีย ศรัณย์รัชต์
3. ออเจ้าเอย ศิลปิน พีท พล
4. เธอหนอเธอ ศิลปิน แนน วาทิยา
5. ดนตรีบรรเลง บุพเพสันนิวาส Orchestra
6. ดนตรีบรรเลง บุพเพสันนิวาส Feel Good
7. ดนตรีบรรเลง บุพเพสันนิวาส Romantic
8. ดนตรีบรรเลง เพียงสบตา Comedy
9. ดนตรีบรรเลง เพียงสบตา Orchestra
10. บุพเพสันนิวาส (Bonus Track) ศิลปิน โป๊ป ธนวรรธน์
11. Backing Track เพลงบุพเพสันนิวาส
12. Backing Track เพลงออเจ้าเอย
13. Backing Track เพลงเพียงสบตา
14. Backing Track เพลงเธอหนอเธอ

http://www.becteromusic.com/news-detail.php?id=1228

Edit

Click the link, the websites options to preorder are towards the end of the article. I'm not sure if they do international orders never used any of them. You could check any international website that sells Thai entertainment they might have it too.

Edit
Ethaicd.com has the soundtrack album.
I'm heading to Bangkok this April. Anyone has any idea where I can buy this in Bangkok?

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Good Lord 7 pages guys lol.

That scene of him fixing the necklace was so cute.
Lol right. The last page I was on was like 130ish? yesterday. So I'm like replying all late and trying to catch up! I haven't even watched episode 10 because I had a flight to Thailand.. Idk, I really enjoy this thread lol

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
This lakorn is so good, I'm so glad we get so see all the sweets scenes between our favorite couple :love: I'm looking forward to see their wedding!

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg I love Northern Thailand! It's beautiful up there! I just arrived to Thailand today and will be heading up north tomorrow. Cant get enough of CM & CR!
If I get the chance I would love to visit up north again but I usually travel to Laos and Thailand to visit relatives only. I doubt in my trip in June cause the plan is to spend only a week in Thailand, it's either stay with my mum's friend or we all go Bangkok for the week which I don't mind.

:icon12:https://instagram.com/p/Bgs4j0VAitF/

That lean :icon12: but what they are talking about :confused12:
The first filming scene, he did 10 takes. So he said Bella with P'Ya and P'Noon were sitting there wondering when he'll be done. And she said no I was only supporting and giving him encourgement.

EDIT
The scene they were talking about is his rap

Last edited:

rinrin

sarNie Egg
From what i've observed, pope is very good in portraying micro expression, i could tell when he was actually secretly pleased and then worried. His change in facial expression is good.

Is there really an eng version for d novel? Or you guys are just buying d original version with thai language?

It feels like 7 days is 7 years. So long and torturing. I'm full of yearning especially when i can hardly talk about this drama with someone in my vicinity (they x watch).

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
If I get the chance I would love to visit up north again but I usually travel to Laos and Thailand to visit relatives only. I doubt in my trip in June cause the plan is to spend only a week in Thailand, it's either stay with my mum's friend or we all go Bangkok for the week which I don't mind.

The first filming scene, he did 10 takes. So he said Bella with P'Ya and P'Noon were sitting there wondering when he'll be done. And she said no I was only supporting and giving him encourgement.
Thankyouuuu :icon12:

Carthun

sarNie Egg
I followed Pope's works since his pairing with Mint and thought he was so underrated. Most of his lakorns were boring or his role insignificant (even when he played p'ek like in Samee Teetra). Even though he is "old" he looks young enough to play p'ek for a couple of years. Hope the channel will appreciate him now and give him better roles and better n'eks (not to fond of Chippy therefore I don't know if I will be able to sit through his next lakorn). Otherwise I will have BPS on repeat for the next 10 years.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
A lot of people don't like Bangkok, but I actually like it though I'm not really into big cities lol im jealous! I haven't been to Laos yet, but I do plan to later this year! (Were all off topic here lol)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Date and Kade got real busy after marriage, can’t wait to see the product of their beautiful love! Lol! Pope’s fame has skyrocketed, I see him everywhere on Instagram. His name has been hash-tagged 300,000++ His events are so crowded, everyone is literally on top of each other. Super proud of him and yes I hope ch3 realizes what he brings to the table now when casting him. Pope makes my heart flutter on and off screen so I’m sold forever.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
From what i've observed, pope is very good in portraying micro expression, i could tell when he was actually secretly pleased and then worried. His change in facial expression is good.

Is there really an eng version for d novel? Or you guys are just buying d original version with thai language?

It feels like 7 days is 7 years. So long and torturing. I'm full of yearning especially when i can hardly talk about this drama with someone in my vicinity (they x watch).
Yes! I noticed the same as well - one of the notable scenes was when Date told his dad that he wants to get married. The subtle expressions were sooo on-point, the range and variety of emotions were all portrayed very well. I can't believe I was still doubting his acting in the first episode (thought he looked sort of stiff back then).

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg

Seriously anybody can kindly translate the conversation pls?

I'm dying to know thks alot

I wish I know Thai then it will be such a breeze to know what they are saying. Wish any Thai speakers is willing to translate the conversation between Kade & The Master Jedi