[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Awe. It sounds so sad. He was just given to her and she had no choice, but to take him. Actually Pisoot isn't so hard to portray. The hard part is being intimate with Karat. Haha.
At least Ann didn't start crying when she was handed Pope! Bomb was telling a story how one of the producers of Duen Padup Dao, not Donut but someone else, cried when she heard Bomb was assigned to her lakorn. No joke! I felt bad for him lol.

Back to BPS, knowing now that there's gonna be a guy/girl version of Or Jao, I wished they didn't cut out the singing part. The new songs are even better than Jun. Yeah yeah both Bella and Pope are horrible singers but it was really a romantic moment. I mean you know it's gotta be true love if you love each other's horrible singing right?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't stand Ploy so I didn't really watch it either. I do remember Ann said in an interview that she was worried whether Pope would be able to play his character as well as Ploy and Jui but after actually seeing during shooting, she knew then that she had nothing to worry about. :rolleyes: Lol I don't remember if Pope was given to her by the channel to play the praek or did she wanted him in the first place.

She prob. Want Mark

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
At least Ann didn't start crying when she was handed Pope! Bomb was telling a story how one of the producers of Duen Padup Dao, not Donut but someone else, cried when she heard Bomb was assigned to her lakorn. No joke! I felt bad for him lol.

Back to BPS, knowing now that there's gonna be a guy/girl version of Or Jao, I wished they didn't cut out the singing part. The new songs are even better than Jun. Yeah yeah both Bella and Pope are horrible singers but it was really a romantic moment. I mean you know it's gotta be true love if you love each other's horrible singing right?
Omg are you serious?! Haha. Poor Bomb.

Awe so was that the part she was thinking about what song to sing??? The first hair sniffing scene? She was suppose to sing "Jun?"

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Donut did a really good job at teaching him though. I just finished that lakorn this morning at 2am and man i love that scene where he begged Hope to break it off with Pralong. I felt his frustration and his hurt. Then in some scenes I started to see Ritchie lol since the filming of that lakorn started a little after. So sometime it takes a good skillful director/acting coach to be able to bring out talent and skills. Sorry to say but Ann isn't one of them she required already made talent. I really wished Donut would continue to direct. Her lakorn was good and beautifully done.

So I'm watching BPS from the start again and boy there are some scenes I missed or don't remember seeing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Donut did a really good job at teaching him though. I just finished that lakorn this morning at 2am and man i love that scene where he begged Hope to break it off with Pralong. I felt his frustration and his hurt. Then in some scenes I started to see Ritchie lol since the filming of that lakorn started a little after. So sometime it takes a good skillful director/acting coach to be able to bring out talent and skills. Sorry to say but Ann isn't one of them she required already made talent. I really wished Donut would continue to direct. Her lakorn was good and beautifully done.

So I'm watching BPS from the start again and boy there are some scenes I missed or don't remember seeing.
This was the one supposedly with Matt wasn't it?? But Matt pulled out.

I want to rewatch too!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I didnt watch it all only skim through certain eps. Even hough I like the storyline, I don' like him so I didnt watch.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I started DPD but couldn't finish cause Hope's nonstop whining annoyed me so I didn't get to see his acting there. But I loved Bomb as Ritchie. He can count me as a fan lol. But only for comedy roles. I think Donut has great vision. The little I saw, I thought the lakorn was beautifully shot. She's stopped directing completely?

Were you too busy drooling over Date?? Lol

And yeah Phatman, the 1st hair sniffing scene is when she was supposed to sing.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I saw Pope here and there but never watched anything he was in except GRGR, can’t remember if I even liked him or not.

Watched Bella for the first time in Padiwarada. I liked her but thought she might be those one dimension n’eks. I havent finished it. Not a big fan of JJ during that time but I should finish since I like him again. Omg my mind changes so much.