[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@leemyis agreed...pope has really clear and big tears that when he cries....there goes our hearts breaking for him. I think Chai Pee always adored Chai Ruj a bit more too, because Chai Ruj was def more affected. i love how they're all still so close and friendly irl

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've only seen Game Rai Game Rak and didn't really care for Pope. I've always wondered why people liked him so much as Mor. But seeing how he is as Por Date and wanting to see how he can act in sweet scenes, I might tune into his other lakorns. I want to see more than just creeping around, sniffing hair, and whispering in her ear ya know. :risas3: BPS only airs 2 days a week, and I dunno if I can wait that long to see some action so I must go find it elsewhere in another drama haha.

As for Bella, I've only seen Padiwarada. The food scenes in BPS makes me think of how Rin was preparing food for Salan (James Ji). Bella already starred in dramas where she has to switch bodies and cook food--she was basically ready to play as Kade lol.
Hence Boophae Saniwah! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That scene lol. Do you remember the guys talking about that scene in their interviews? They were so amazed and impressed that he could cry like that and played it so well. They were so busy watching that scene that they almost forgot their own part lol. I forgot who was it that kept trying to make him lose focus in different scenes cus he was acting so well.
I must watch Khun Chai next then. Hehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That scene got me sobbing like crazy. All the brothers were sad about what happened to Chai Pee, but it gets to Khun Chai Ruj and we see tears rolling down his cheeks. I do love Pope’s crying scenes.

Wednesday is almost here!
Well you'll get to see his crying scenes soon when
Kate's spirit will leave Kadesurang's body and he will get scared that she won't return or that Karakade will return instead.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It's pretty fun reading everyone's comment. I actually went and re-watched Padiwadrada, Plerng Chimplee and Khun Chai series.

I remember liking Plerng Chimplee a lot when it was airing, but after watching it for a second time, I couldn't get into it. Aum's character was just stupid. Too much going back and forth, and annoying side characters.

Kun Chai was too slow for me. I liked the pairing, just didn't get into it.

Padiwadrada was a favorite. I liked the show, I felt the chemistry more between the pra-nangs. Although I hated some references of what a perfect wife should be, but I guess at the time, that's just how things were.

Dearest

恋の予感
Well you'll get to see his crying scenes soon when
Kate's spirit will leave Kadesurang's body and he will get scared that she won't return or that Karakade will return instead.
I was lurking around IG and saw some clips of Por Date during that scene - can't wait!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can already feel the tears. . . sigh. How is this lakorn going to end to meet my satisfaction??

1. She dies in the past and wakes up in the present (like Scarlet Heart), ends up with the reincarnated Por Date (who has no memories of their past, whatsoever). I don't know if I'll like the idea because that's a sad ending for the real Por Date right there.

2. She never returns and just lives with Por Date in the past until she dies. I. . . don't like the idea of her staying either, what about her mom and grandma and what about Reungrit?? She left so abruptly.

What am I gonna do when the show ends?? I'll probably go into a state of depression no matter what. . . jaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't like Padiwarada, but the female ost is one of my most favorite Thai songs in this universe. Hehe. "Pleng Ruk Jak Chun." I can replay that song FOREVER. HAHA.

Last edited: