[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hahah Por Date try to make Kade jealous by hold Janward's hand to help her get on the ground from the boat but Kade not jealous haha. And Janward very mean to Kade, Kade greet her but she ignored and look at Por Date to talk eelllll.

One boat 3 hot men in there hahaha.
LOL i know, Kade's "oooh boy, look at you" smile when Por Date was helping Janward out of the boat lol she sure wasn't jealous! And Kade's reaction when Janward ignored her hahahha. So funny. She was like "wthhh??" Lol

But seriously, i was cheering for those hotties too!! Myyyyyy goodnessssss :love::love::love::love:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
In his latest interview he said he is talking to s.o but then he is like he just talks to friend friend only LOL

I saw a fan wrote a comment about Pope old interview. He was asked about dating and he said "He was born alone so he can die alone too" omg his answer :risas3:
OMG his answer. Haha.:pancarta:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg pope has the most seductive stares and gazes...I'm squirming every time him and bella get close...the humming song ALWAYS comes on at the right time too!!!! Hehehehe! I'm like giddy schoolgirl!! Love them!!!!
...and then I want to take both of their head and smush their lip together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:risas3::risas3: Omg! That’s hilarious what he said!!!!

I found this article and apparently he is single and he has an ex who looks...like a Kade lol http://thaistarnews.info/pope-ex-girlfriend/

Holy moly! He was born to be Por Date! Lol
Awe she looks pretty. HEHE.

OH THANK THE LORD they didn't incorporate his other wives into the drama or else there will even be more drama. lol
I'm glad it kind of got brushed to the side. Haha.

Omg pope has the most seductive stares and gazes...I'm squirming every time him and bella get close...the humming song ALWAYS comes on at the right time too!!!! Hehehehe! I'm like giddy schoolgirl!! Love them!!!!
TELL ME ABOUT IT! Sometimes it's that awkward smile, but most of the time it's YUM! Haha.
Talking about those hot guys and The Hot guy.

Drools...i want Pope, PJ, and Hot Guy.
View attachment 11740
So Hot Guy . . . which one? The one with the funny facial hair?? Haha.
And why aren't we getting any more shirtless Pope?? I just now realized it. Haha. We had so many at the beginning, in fact he opened shirtless. HAHA.

I will take them all please...
With a cherry a top. HAHA.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oooohhhhh lol I see what you did khun p'meunnnnn, took her to the busiest part of the temple so that you could keep her close for "safety" reason tsk tsk sneaky sneaky :thumbup::p
Hahaha i noticed that too. Like bruh, Kade doesn't need a man to protect her lol but it's cute that he just wanted to touch her and keep her in his arms lol i mean "protect" her lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awe she looks pretty. HEHE.

I'm glad it kind of got brushed to the side. Haha.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! Sometimes it's that awkward smile, but most of the time it's YUM! Haha.

So Hot Guy . . . which one? The one with the funny facial hair?? Haha.
And why aren't we getting any more shirtless Pope?? I just now realized it. Haha. We had so many at the beginning, in fact he opened shirtless. HAHA.

With a cherry a top. HAHA.
Yes THAT hot guy or Earthz is his name. Hey they want to make us wait til the wedding night to see his sexy self again

Me! Next week lol but i think they're having the meet and greet before i go.... :sad6:
CRIES !noooooo..why....was hoping you get to go there.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Por Date is now my Khon P too haha. The way he looks at Kade makes me smile like an idiot. I like the way Kade calls him Khon P. Por Date knows he will never win an argument against Kade. During the fight, he was taken back when Kade got all in his face hahaha.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
It’s going to be interesting with this show ending at 15...there seems to be too much going on right now...the ending is near but still feels so far away.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Por Date is now my Khon P too haha. The way he looks at Kade makes me smile like an idiot. I like the way Kade calls him Khon P. Por Date knows he will never win an argument against Kade. During the fight, he was taken back when Kade got all in his face hahaha.
I could just imagine their marriage life. It's going to be a rollercoaster ride but it sure won't be boring.