[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, I literally busted out a "wth-laugh"on the boat race scene where Kade fell on Date's lap when cheering...like seriously, they couldn't have staged a better fall/trip??? :risas3::risas3: That was the worst fall ever. It didn't look accidental at all. Of all the falls, this one's the worse. Lolol

You guys kept saying Got is so hot, Got is so handsome...and I kept thinking who is that? Just finally found out who has was. Lol I never knew his name. Just his face. But I didn't recognize him with that huge mustache.
I agree! HAHA. She literally just sat down. I was like :facepalm: ok one fall is enough no need for a second one. BUT I still liked it because of Por Date's reaction and response!!!!!! :love:

OMG and my man Got. MMmm. He is the real yummy one in here. Just wait until he rips that shirt off.:coleman: HAHA.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Is he seeing someone? I thought he wasn't
I thought someone wrote a few pages ago from Zaap interview that he was talking to someone but it’s not serious?? So he does have someone in mind....Lol seriously with Thai celebrities, when they say they talking it’s like this is a hint they doing more then talking! Serious or not. Lol

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Does anyone know in the scene where Kade was playing with the kids and she asked who's kids they are. P'Pin, P'Yam said that some of them were Ork Thun's children. Is that Por Date's dad. Did he have an affair?

And also does Kade knows if If Khun Kosa Lek is really guilty for the corruption from her history class, or is it constantine phalkon who's behind it all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought someone wrote a few pages ago from Zaap interview that he was talking to someone but it’s not serious?? So he does have someone in mind....Lol seriously with Thai celebrities, when they say they talking it’s like this is a hint they doing more then talking! Serious or not. Lol
Awe...I was hoping he'd be single so I can fantasize a bit longer. HAHA.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Their fight lasted a whole month or for the whole month they fought? Haha. I hope the don't make it that long. Ugh.

Although, I did feel like they made up pretty quickly. Well they didn't actually make up, but softened up. I hope Por Date knows he's wrong for saying the he "sacrificed himself" for her. That hurts. Also, I hope they don't continue this whole jealousy thing. Makes me mad! Haha.
It lasted for month, not fighting cause they were just giving each other the silent treatment amd ignoring the other. They were both stubborn and prideful. It was Kade who broke first cause she wanted to go to the boat race and temple. The order was switched from the book so for the lakorn the big fight is effectively over.

I think they made up in their own awkward way lol. Kade doesn't hold grudges. She literally told Date, you broke it you fix it. And when Date agreed, I think that was enough for her.

That whole sequence with the ruby(?) sash was well written starting with Kade refusing to wear something else to the fight and fix at the end.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does anyone know in the scene where Kade was playing with the kids and she asked who's kids they are. P'Pin, P'Yam said that some of them were Ork Thun's children. Is that Por Date's dad. Did he have an affair?

And also does Kade knows if If Khun Kosa Lek is really guilty for the corruption from her history class, or is it constantine phalkon who's behind it all.
I didn't understand that part either. She also asked if Khun P' had kids haha. I was like tf she talking about?! HAHA. I'm glad he doesn't have any. Whew.

I think she just learned from her class and you know how that goes. History is written differently by everyone. I think Kade is doubting even what she learned.

Last edited:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile

Yes, I wonder that too. If p'pin and p'yam were referrng to khun date's father regarding to the kids.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It lasted for month, not fighting cause they were just giving each other the silent treatment amd ignoring the other. They were both stubborn and prideful. It was Kade who broke first cause she wanted to go to the boat race and temple. The order was switched from the book so for the lakorn the big fight is effectively over.

I think they made up in their own awkward way lol. Kade doesn't hold grudges. She literally told Date, you broke it you fix it. And when Date agreed, I think that was enough for her.

That whole sequence with the ruby(?) sash was well written starting with Kade refusing to wear something else to the fight and fix at the end.
I see. Ok so then it's not like this fight will last until next week. Haha. Yeah I felt like they resolved it already too, and I agree awkwardly. Haha. When that sash broke I thought it was bad omen and that it meant they were gonna split, but now that the whole scene has already played out it makes sense that it's symbolic of their fight, not relationship.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
In his latest interview he said he is talking to s.o but then he is like he just talks to friend friend only LOL

I saw a fan wrote a comment about Pope old interview. He was asked about dating and he said "He was born alone so he can die alone too" omg his answer :risas3:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Yeah Date's dad. In the old days, it was normal for a man to have multiple wives. Most of the men in the story do, except for Date lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah Date's dad. In the old days, it was normal for a man to have multiple wives. Most of the men in the story do, except for Date lol.
Uh yeah, they better recognize. Haha. We don't want our Por Date to have multiple wives. He can only do his "chamoi. . .. " whatever line that is on her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In his latest interview he said he is talking to s.o but then he is like he just talks to friend friend only LOL

I saw a fan wrote a comment about Pope old interview. He was asked about dating and he said "He was born alone so he can die alone too" omg his answer :risas3:
OMG! I love that answer. Haha.