[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Not a spoiler to the lakorn but I didn't know how to hide a pic other then putting it in the spoiler section. Not really appropriate therefore I didn't want to just put it out there but I found this pic on twitter and thought it was funny but sorta true?
There is all of the guys from the lakorn, Hot Guy, PJ, Pope, except Phet and damn I wish he was in the lakorn, or made a special appearance!
DYQjMJvVwAAZwVH.jpg

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a spoiler to the lakorn but I didn't know how to hide a pic other then putting it in the spoiler section. Not really appropriate therefore I didn't want to just put it out there but I found this pic on twitter and thought it was funny but sorta true?
There is all of the guys from the lakorn, Hot Guy, PJ, Pope, except Phet and damn I wish he was in the lakorn, or made a special appearance!
View attachment 11728
Oh my... :)

mexism

sarNie Egg
I'm so excited to watch the episode tonight! Eeek! I'm going to miss having so much time to watch episodes when I'm back in school next week :crybaby2:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
View attachment 11728
Lmao!!! Oh my goodness! Girl, I have that pic as my phone screen and you just gave it a totally unexpected meaning!!

Moneyly

sarNie Egg
Can someone do a recap? Lol I'm too upset at ch 3 and is boycotting them. But I still want to know what happened. The struggle is real .

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
It's easy to see how Malee and Kade get along so well. They are both smart and strong. Malee is a badass character actually. We'll see in later episodes.

Anyway what picture/joke u guys are talking about? I couldn't see the pic u posted. But I guess it's the pic with Falcon? I saw that pic of condent milk that have brandname as "Falcon" and another one is "Malee" but is written in Thai language. Hope u got the joke. They both are match made in heaven:pancarta:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So funny though in the scene where Kade walks out after wearing Por Date's gift to her.
She walks in "yelling" at P'Pin and P'Yam with Por Date and his mom sitting there lol

As Jampa is lecturing her and yelling at her about something. Ee Prik is stuck between her and Jampa being ordered to go and to stay lol and then there's just Por Date smiling like a fool because he notices his gift. This cute fool, is so in love, he just won't admit it yet. hahaha

Another thing about our jealous Por Date, the side eye stern look he gives her every time she gives attention to Hot Guy and Reung is hilarious

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The nosey servants are hilarious as heck.
Joi and his mouth hahaha basically they're snooping on the argument that is happening.

Blame Por Date's jealousy. If he hadn't gotten jealous as they left the wedding, after she said bye to Reung and Hot Guy, the argument wouldn't have happened lol
Not sure but because he eventually ended saying how he was going to marry her (same old story)..she's saying how she said he didn't have to marry her and to tell Aunt and Uncle to basically cancel it I believe
That then leads to the argument back at home.

She's basically saying that the CPR was a technique to save his life and etc. They're arguing but he doesn't want none of it and tries to walk away but she won't let him and grabs his arm. That's when he shakes her off but it makes her fall, however, he grabs her in time and that's when he lands on the seat with her falling ontop of him. We see Joi, Pin, and Yam still spying on them. Lol Pin keeps trying to cover his eyes as our couple looks into one another eyes still not getting up.

That's when she gets up and the convo that was translated earlier was shared happened.

After she leaves him, in her room she notices the missing jewelry and is worried about it. Lol

About SJDK, if you're referring to their facebook. It got suspended due to the copyright from onehd video that they were subbing for unfortunately.

Kade's puppy eyes and face is sooo funny. Funnier since in prev episode Por Date says he can't take her making that face. lol

For those who ship Reung with Kade, we get another flashback of their time together in class briefly.

Another scene, Kade is having a flashback to her class studies. I don't know the language so I'm not sure what is being discussed exactly. But I'm assuming it's politics related to Janward's dad as she has a flashback to meeting him. In one of the flashback sequence, I think it's talking about the death of someone...but not sure who exactly. Don't quote me on that info. But I know her figuring things out in that scene relates back to Janward's dad.

Last edited: