[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She broke the necklace...?????!!!!
Por Date and Kade were arguing and he pulled her then it broke when they fell onto each other.
My fav scene is when they sit in front of his parents and argue whom will fix it. She wanted him to be the one to fix it since he broke it :love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ahmmmm...Louis' character is getting on my nerves. I don't care for his story or him. I don't want to see him and his fake hair! There's nothing romantic seeing him sleeping with Susie. The whole scene of them in bed felt like I'm watching a different lakorn than BPS.

Basically I can't wait til he's gone!

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
Por Date and Kade were arguing and he pulled her then it broke when they fell onto each other.
My fav scene is when they sit in front of his parents and argue whom will fix it. She wanted him to be the one to fix it since he broke it :love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::risas3:

Ahhhh I haven’t seen that clip yet. I’m waiting for YouTube!!! I’ll look forward to it ~~~~

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ahmmmm...Louis' character is getting on my nerves. I don't care for his story or him. I don't want to see him and his fake hair! There's nothing romantic seeing him sleeping with Susie. The whole scene of them in bed felt like I'm watching a different lakorn than BPS.

Hahahah lol his character is important part of history... especially what's about to happen.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol you'll have to wait til the end.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You know what, at the end of the day, I really like Reung and Kade's friendship.

If you think about, since she came into the body, Reung has been the only one who complimented her and accepted her without calling her crazy. Of course, that's because he didn't know Karakade before hand but still. He's taken her as is. Well, now we have Earthz as someone else who complimented her and likes her out there personality too.

The side couples have very limited screen time too, so personally I like the focus being on our main couple. But definitely looking forward to Janward and Reung's falling in love story.

I feel bad for Malee. Louis is a tyrant, but hopefully he comes to love the country and learn about a thing called respect.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong lol i think at this point, he'll be your Hot Guy haha he's charming so far though

Does anyone know what his and Got's role are? Are they just characters for the political aspect of the storyline?

And omg, it looks like Janward's dad got whipped :(( wonder why

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Our hot guy/Earthz is getting so much love. His IG yesterday had only 28K followers. And now it has already reached 132K followers. This is insane.

I think the actress who plays Clara (Malee's maid) is the next target. Everyone is interested in her now too coz she is so beautiful.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Continuation of their argument. Date is saying Hot Guy and Reung would be disappointed if Kade turned into an old maid. But she doesn't have to worry about being an old maid cause there's plenty of guys that would be interested in her.

Kade and Date can sure go for each other's throats when they really want to fight.

The mom indirectly insulting Date's taste in accessories. :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Continuation of their argument. Date is saying Hot Guy and Reung would be disappointed if Kade turned into an old maid. But she doesn't have to worry about being an old maid cause there's plenty of guys that would be interested in her.

Kade and Date can sure go for each other's throats when they really want to fight.

Thanks so much, oh wow they really do. More jealousy from Por Date

WeirFany

sarNie Adult

Lol that shows how comfortable he is now to go at it with her instead of lecturing her to stop.

hahaha wouldn't she be indirectly insulting Kade too since she thought it was pretty