[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
is there any cut version of all the couples when they are on the float?
i don't wanna download the full just to watch their part cuz it's 8 freakin hours lols

Dearest

恋の予感
Another spoiler. This is why we should forgive evil Karakade. I can't hate her. :crybaby2: there are more of her later on but this scene is intense.

She is always there monitoring Kadesurang and what is going on. She found out that Kadesurang faint because her spirit was out of the body that time. She tries to catch Kadesurang but she couldn't because she is just a spirit. She was scared. So she goes to find Pin and Yam to tell them to help Kadesurang. "Mae nai kong eng kamlang ja tai" "your lady is dying" she said something along those line.

I don't know in what form she is showing in front of her servants but look like she just let them know something is wrong with Kade.
Thanks for spoilers!!!

I have a question...and I'd say I'll only have a little bit of good feelings toward Karagade if this was the case.

Does Karagade try to help Kade when Kade's spirit left her body before or after the part where she told Kade she will give her body to Kade?

It would be more heartwarming to know that Karagade gives her blessing to Kade earlier/before and then tried to help catch Kade. If that's the case, I think that shows a lot of character growth in Karagade.

If not, it makes it seem like Karagade is only helping herself by helping Kade get back in her body....sadly that's the way I see it.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoiler :D <3

Totally off topic---ish. I wasn't fan of Bella really. I really like her in her "prim and proper" type role like in Khun Chai and even Padiwarada even though I know others didn't really like it. I just wasn't to fond of the one with Aum or Andrew...mainly because she kind of overreacts when it comes to those type of roles, and just wasn't fond of Aum or Andrews acting and characters in there as well.

Decided to pay more attention to her after finding out she and Weir was dating because I previous "claimed" him as my Thai hubby amongst my thai watching friends in my life hahaha glad I gave her another watch with this drama because it's worth it where her overactings are playing in her favor for me.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks for spoilers!!!

I have a question...and I'd say I'll only have a little bit of good feelings toward Karagade if this was the case.

Does Karagade try to help Kade when Kade's spirit left her body before or after the part where she told Kade she will give her body to Kade?

It would be more heartwarming to know that Karagade gives her blessing to Kade earlier/before and then tried to help catch Kade. If that's the case, I think that shows a lot of character growth in Karagade.

If not, it makes it seem like Karagade is only helping herself by helping Kade get back in her body....sadly that's the way I see it.
What confused me is there are differences in plot in summary version and book version. In full version, there is no such scene but summary version there is. I don't know which direction they are going to show on TV. :fighting3:

Spoilers I shared so far are combination of summary (probably script version) and novel book. Summary version is so accurate so far.

Karakade already give P'Meun to Kadesurang. The scene where she was scared because of Kadesurang's spirit was out of her body was after that.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoiler :D <3

Totally off topic---ish. I wasn't fan of Bella really. I really like her in her "prim and proper" type role like in Khun Chai and even Padiwarada even though I know others didn't really like it. I just wasn't to fond of the one with Aum or Andrew...mainly because she kind of overreacts when it comes to those type of roles, and just wasn't fond of Aum or Andrews acting and characters in there as well.

Decided to pay more attention to her after finding out she and Weir was dating because I previous "claimed" him as my Thai hubby amongst my thai watching friends in my life hahaha glad I gave her another watch with this drama because it's worth it where her overactings are playing in her favor for me.
I understand where you are coming from. I do like her "prim and proper" roles. Bella is more like the gentlewoman/lady type and with Aum/Andrew I couldn't watch her with them too. I like both actors but recently I feel that they don't act like they used to? Like they don't have much energy or don't put in 100% into their character.

I used to like Weir before I found out he was going out with Pancake. After they broken up, I just never went back to watching anything with Weir. Regardless, I still wishes the best to the couple but will continue to ship Pope and Bella!

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
What confused me is there are differences in plot in summary version and book version. In full version, there is no such scene but summary version there is. I don't know which direction they are going to show on TV. :fighting3:
Actually, I read all two versions of the scripts, and the novel. I find that all three versions have subtle differences in them which I like a lot because it makes me feel like there's a lot of thing even all of these books can't predict. Imao.

And then, the tv version goes and does its own thing, too. Fun.

By the way, about Karaked,

I do feel a lot better with her. She helps Kedsurang and then disappears. But I won't say anymore than this. Lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Actually, I read all two versions of the scripts, and the novel. I find that all three versions have subtle differences in them which I like a lot because it makes me feel like there's a lot of thing even all of these books can't predict. Imao.

And then, the tv version goes and does its own thing, too. Fun.

By the way, about Karaked,

I do feel a lot better with her. She helps Kedsurang and then disappears. But I won't say anymore than this. Lol
Finally someone point this out. Lmao...u are right. The TV version also has subtle changes from script and original novel.

I do hope they show that scene where she come to call Pin and Yam to help Kadesurang which is not in orginal novel but in the script.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
“Just as the sun goes down, will I be able to endure the darkness”

OMG. The lyrics to Pete Pol’s song!!! I teared up listening to it with English translation. It truly tells us how much Por Date loves Kade. Why!? Why!? His love is too pure and Kade is the luckiest female character I have ever come across!

Dearest

恋の予感
Finally someone point this out. Lmao...u are right. The TV version also has subtle changes from script and original novel.

I do hope they show that scene where she come to call Pin and Yam to help Kadesurang which is not in orginal novel but in the script.
Thank you @Chario mintmario and @jkpmeun for spoilers! I hope they keep that in too!! It would be so heartwarming to see that. That would really change my feelings toward Karagade.

I think in the list of people that Karagade needs to redeem herself with includes us as the audience. But that's something Karagade needs to do herself and not something Kade can do. If this does happen accordingly, I think she would redeem herself in a way and we as the audience wouldn't have such bitter feelings toward her. At least, that's my opinion. :) I'm looking forward to seeing how things go~~

Last edited:

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
I'm so done with being a silent reader these whole time.

First of all, I really cant wait for ep 7&8. waiting for a week feels like waiting for a month. why cant wednesday and thursday come earlier?!?

Thankyou guys for making me still alive with these forum and spoiler.

I've liked Bella's acting for a long long time ago. Bella and Mew are my fav actress but sadly, I feel like ch3 underrated them.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
With such a success I'm wonder what type of lakorn these two will reunite in.
MAN, I was thinking the same too. If they are going to reunite and I hope soon...I want an original storyline for them. No remake.

I'm so done with being a silent reader these whole time.

First of all, I really cant wait for ep 7&8. waiting for a week feels like waiting for a month. why cant wednesday and thursday come earlier?!?

Thankyou guys for making me still alive with these forum and spoiler.

I've liked Bella's acting for a long long time ago. Bella and Mew are my fav actress but sadly, I feel like ch3 underrated them.
LOLs! You're funny and I'm glad you're no longer a silent reader!!! How can you stay silent all this time? with all the fever going on about this lakorn.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult