[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read at your own risk.

Episode 7&8 short spoiler: someone bumps into Kesurang while she was cheering for Khun Ruen’s team at the boat race. Khun Muen catches her waist in time and whispers to her ear, "I would have joined the boat race if I've known that you're going to be this excited." She's shaken by his words and don't know how to response except to shyly blush away.

There’s more to this scene but just want to briefly go over what KM says to Kesurang. Kesurang asks p’Pin and p’Yam if KM has any mistresses and kids. KM hears the conversation and later pulls Kesurang inward to says, "my eyes have never looked at anyone because they’re kept for that one person whom I don't know yet. " Sounds like he’s an one man one heart kind of men .... which is good because I no like man with lots of wives.

After attending Mali’s wedding with the Constantine. KM says he's sacrificing himself to take responsibility for her CPR action. This hurts her deeply. She responds to him with an upset voice, “Even if I’m left alone with no body to marry, I will not ask anyone to marry me. I don’t want anyone to sacrifice himself unwillingly. If you’re not willing then I’ll tell aunt and uncle to cancel the engagement. I told you from the start to not do it but you proposed the idea. I don’t care ... understand? I don’t care what others say because CPR is a technique to save people’s lives. No one will understand and they shouldn’t have to!” He couldn’t understand everything she said to him because she was talking too fast. He later tells her that she will never be left alone because she still has other suitors waiting to take his place (referring to Khun Reun and Orkrorn Sikyok)

This scene takes place the night before KM leaves to France. KM: “Tomorrow, I’m going to travel far. Do you have anything to give it to me in place of you?” Kesurang’s heart finally sinks in, feeling all numb upon realizing this. KM whispers gently to her ear, “What’s wrong? You’re being still. Did you hear me? Should I say it again or no?” Kesurang: “I heard you.” KM: “Do you have it or not?” Kesurang: “What would you like to have?” KM: “Things that you use everyday. Thing that is with you so that if I see it, it will reminds me of you. It will warmth my heart to know that though I’m far but you are waiting for me. That you will not be distracted to look elsewhere/change your mind.” Kesurang thinks quietly to herself and walks in her room to bring a pillow to him, “I sleep on this pillow every night. I’m giving it to you to sleep on it. It’s cold in France, in case you happen to have a foreign wife, at least this will remind you of me before you lay down to sleep. If you can hold on, I’ll take good care of myself to not get sick and will wait for your return.” KM is touched by her words and pulls her in to hug with adoration:love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr. cecilia_creation

thank you for the spoilers and i'm loving it... please share more for now since we got to wait til wednesday and thursday to see kade and date again...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With how hot this lakorn is, I wonder if others will try to use traditional Thai menu as a lure in their period lakorns too.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
See, I don’t understand this concept..How are you to be forgiven/show that you have good in you when you have someone else do it for you?? All Karakade has ever done was tell others to do bad for her or do bad. Karakade asked Kade to help show people she is a good person but really isn’t Kade the good person not Karakade? This is too confusing and I can’t wrap my head around it. To me, in the end Karakade is still evil and the Karakade now is just Kade’s host body, not Karakade one bit. I hope they explain this to the best by the end of it all.

And seriously, Kade’s afterlife is quite joyful if this is afterlife for her...she ended up in the past to see all the people and places she’s only dreamed of while reading about it in text. It’s like the film ‘What dreams may become’ but she’s surrounded by some hot looking men and coconut pads lol.
Lol not to sound weird, but I've always been into Thai history. I swear, if this were to happen to me.. I think I'd be just as excited as Kadesurang and extra curious about everything too LOL like "woow, this is how it looked like waaay back then?!" Lol the hot men.. reminds me of that part before she met Rueng (when she followed por date).. and was counting guys abs.. hahahaha

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Unfortunately only Thai version available. I hope they will translate the book to English too
I wish I could read Thai well! I have a hard time reading it. (I know as much as trying to sound stuff out lol) My fault for not wanting to learn it when my mom tried teaching me when I was younger! :facepalm: but I hope they do come out with an English version!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @D~D @Chario mintmario @KitKat516 for the spoiler. I love it, happy (some cute and romantic scene about nang pra made me happy, kkk) and feel sad about it too(about real karakate and about the conflict inside katesurang mind).

About @pangiaxiong spoil. I’m so depressed, i feel so so sad about them, their relationship and love in modern life so peace and lovely. I cant stand that they have to be separated. I try @KitKat516 cmt to think of the positive way to feel better but still have a little bit sad.

Anyway thanks for all your spoiler! Thirsty to know more about them!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Unfortunately only Thai version available. I hope they will translate the book to English too
Sorry to ask you too many questions but where do you listen to audio book version of it? Are they translating to English right now? I heard some news about it. Can you give some more spoilers?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Sorry to ask you too many questions but where do you listen to audio book version of it? Are they translating to English right now? I heard some news about it. Can you give some more spoilers?
Youtube...it has 28 chapters. I heard about it too but I forgot who share this news to this thread.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
See, I don’t understand this concept..How are you to be forgiven/show that you have good in you when you have someone else do it for you?? All Karakade has ever done was tell others to do bad for her or do bad. Karakade asked Kade to help show people she is a good person but really isn’t Kade the good person not Karakade? This is too confusing and I can’t wrap my head around it. To me, in the end Karakade is still evil and the Karakade now is just Kade’s host body, not Karakade one bit. I hope they explain this to the best by the end of it all.

And seriously, Kade’s afterlife is quite joyful if this is afterlife for her...she ended up in the past to see all the people and places she’s only dreamed of while reading about it in text. It’s like the film ‘What dreams may become’ but she’s surrounded by some hot looking men and coconut pads lol.
I think this goes along with d concept, as Kadesurang does good deeds thru Karakade's body, people around her [pin, yam, Date, afterthis juang, prik) slowly starts to forgive Karakade and her past evil doings (they dont know that it is actually Kadesurang so d forgiveness is for Karakade)

i believe that d forgiveness from others and also the points from d kindness that Kadesurang does for Karakade's sake, help to ease her suffering. Thats my 20 cents.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol just wanted to share this I just saw it on daradaily LOL Pope and PJ before they became their characters in BPSW lol PJ reminds me of a Kevin Cheng (HK actor) 5555 :p

6D6E53C8-4B08-44F8-BC98-1541444BB0C4.jpeg

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read at your own risk.

Episode 7&8 short spoiler: someone bumps into Kesurang while she was cheering for Khun Ruen’s team at the boat race. Khun Muen catches her waist in time and whispers to her ear, "I would have joined the boat race if I've known that you're going to be this excited." She's shaken by his words and don't know how to response except to shyly blush away.

There’s more to this scene but just want to briefly go over what KM says to Kesurang. Kesurang asks p’Pin and p’Yam if KM has any mistresses and kids. KM hears the conversation and later pulls Kesurang inward to says, "my eyes have never looked at anyone because they’re kept for that one person whom I don't know yet. " Sounds like he’s an one man one heart kind of men .... which is good because I no like man with lots of wives.

After attending Mali’s wedding with the Constantine. KM says he's sacrificing himself to take responsibility for her CPR action. This hurts her deeply. She responds to him with an upset voice, “Even if I’m left alone with no body to marry, I will not ask anyone to marry me. I don’t want anyone to sacrifice himself unwillingly. If you’re not willing then I’ll tell aunt and uncle to cancel the engagement. I told you from the start to not do it but you proposed the idea. I don’t care ... understand? I don’t care what others say because CPR is a technique to save people’s lives. No one will understand and they shouldn’t have to!” He couldn’t understand everything she said to him because she was talking too fast. He later tells her that she will never be left alone because she still has other suitors waiting to take his place (referring to Khun Reun and Orkrorn Sikyok)

This scene takes place the night before KM leaves to France. KM: “Tomorrow, I’m going to travel far. Do you have anything to give it to me in place of you?” Kesurang’s heart finally sinks in, feeling all numb upon realizing this. KM whispers gently to her ear, “What’s wrong? You’re being still. Did you hear me? Should I say it again or no?” Kesurang: “I heard you.” KM: “Do you have it or not?” Kesurang: “What would you like to have?” KM: “Things that you use everyday. Thing that is with you so that if I see it, it will reminds me of you. It will warmth my heart to know that though I’m far but you are waiting for me. That you will not be distracted to look elsewhere/change your mind.” Kesurang thinks quietly to herself and walks in her room to bring a pillow to him, “I sleep on this pillow every night. I’m giving it to you to sleep on it. It’s cold in France, in case you happen to have a foreign wife, at least this will remind you of me before you lay down to sleep. If you can hold on, I’ll take good care of myself to not get sick and will wait for your return.” KM is touched by her words and pulls her in to hug with adoration:love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr. cecilia_creation

Where do people get spoilers from? Are they getting the scripts from someone or something?