[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
See, I don’t understand this concept..How are you to be forgiven/show that you have good in you when you have someone else do it for you?? All Karakade has ever done was tell others to do bad for her or do bad. Karakade asked Kade to help show people she is a good person but really isn’t Kade the good person not Karakade? This is too confusing and I can’t wrap my head around it. To me, in the end Karakade is still evil and the Karakade now is just Kade’s host body, not Karakade one bit. I hope they explain this to the best by the end of it all.

And seriously, Kade’s afterlife is quite joyful if this is afterlife for her...she ended up in the past to see all the people and places she’s only dreamed of while reading about it in text. It’s like the film ‘What dreams may become’ but she’s surrounded by some hot looking men and coconut pads lol.
But Karakade was not forgiven, she still has to pay for the sin she committed.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
But Karakade was not forgiven, she still has to pay for the sin she committed.
Yes, I understand that, but how can you be forgiven when you have someone else do the work for you? Its like Kade is working for Karakade to have people see the good in Karakade but it’s not even her...obviously they have some sort of connection which I hope they have give us in detail later on

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I can't help but I would like to share further storyline why Kade and Date have a conflict later on. Don't click if you don't want to know in advance. Big spoiler alert!

They both kind of realize their love for each other but Karakade spirit come back. She got really hurt and mad at Kadesurang for stealing Khun Meun from her.

1. Kadesurang feel so bad for Karakade
2. She doesn't know if one day she will need to return to her modern life or not.

Hence, she deny getting married to him. This made him questioning her what is her reason. He even enter her room while she has a confrontation with Karakade spirit. Karakade spirit witnessed the whole conversation of them which sound like they (mostly from Khun Meun) are confessing their love for each other.

She got even more hurt and left Kadesurang. (I feel so bad for her that she see her fiance fall for another girl). But god bless her. She showed up in front of kadesurang again. This time she said she gives Khun Meun and her body to Kadesurang. She is thankful that Kadesurang made a lot of people love her that she has never experienced affection like this before.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I understand that, but how can you be forgiven when you have someone else do the work for you? Its like Kade is working for Karakade to have people see the good in Karakade but it’s not even her...obviously they have some sort of connection which I hope they have give us in detail later on
they are twin, sisters for many many lifetimes. One always dies while the other survive. In the past it was Kadesurang that died first and in the present time it was vice versa. That's one reason why Kadesurang unknowingly agreed without hesitation to do the good deed in Karakade's body as merit to her twin sister. Kadesurang should fine out when her soul leaves her body in like episode 9 or 10 (not sure which epi).

D~D

sarNie Adult
I can't help but I would like to share further storyline why Kade and Date have a conflict later on. Don't click if you don't want to know in advance. Big spoiler alert!

They both kind of realize their love for each other but Karakade spirit come back. She got really hurt and mad at Kadesurang for stealing Khun Meun from her.

1. Kadesurang feel so bad for Karakade
2. She doesn't know if one day she will need to return to her modern life or not.

Hence, she deny getting married to him. This made him questioning her what is her reason. He even enter her room while she has a confrontation with Karakade spirit. Karakade spirit witnessed the whole conversation of them which sound like they (mostly from Khun Meun) are confessing their love for each other.

She got even more hurt and left Kadesurang. (I feel so bad for her that she see her fiance fall for another girl). But god bless her. She showed up in front of kadesurang again. This time she said she gives Khun Meun and her body to Kadesurang. She is thankful that Kadesurang made a lot of people love her that she has never experienced affection like this before.
:worship2::worship2::worship2:PLEASE share more if you have any :pancarta::pancarta:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LOL it's mostly shading and highlights. They mention it in 3Zaap. It was hilarious
Lol I was going to mention this 555555 but cuz people were too goggly happy I didn’t want to spoil their happy thoughts lol

But 555 listen to Louis and PJ’s complaint, ahahhahahaha HILARIOUS! lmao :risas3:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Another spoiler. This is why we should forgive evil Karakade. I can't hate her. :crybaby2: there are more of her later on but this scene is intense.

She is always there monitoring Kadesurang and what is going on. She found out that Kadesurang faint because her spirit was out of the body that time. She tries to catch Kadesurang but she couldn't because she is just a spirit. She was scared. So she goes to find Pin and Yam to tell them to help Kadesurang. "Mae nai kong eng kamlang ja tai" "your lady is dying" she said something along those line.

I don't know in what form she is showing in front of her servants but look like she just let them know something is wrong with Kade.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Another spoiler. This is why we should forgive evil Karakade. I can't hate her. :crybaby2: there are more of her later on but this scene is intense.

She is always there monitoring Kadesurang and what is going on. She found out that Kadesurang faint because her spirit was out of the body that time. She tries to catch Kadesurang but she couldn't because she is just a spirit. She was scared. So she goes to find Pin and Yam to tell them to help Kadesurang. "Mae nai kong eng kamlang ja tai" "your lady is dying" she said something along those line.

I don't know in what form she is showing in front of her servants but look like she just let them know something is wrong with Kade.

Where do you get all the spoilers from?