[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Woh, what is going on? Ch7 is saying they have the right to this lakorn? Ok, that is just stupid! Whoever is spreading the rumor, I will find him/her and like Kade "cut cut cut...everywhere" if this delay me watching my Popella on Wed.
I don't think it was ch7. It was some news website that reported that ch3 won't be airing for 3 months due to the issue. Ch3 said it was untrue and the lakorn will continue to air as scheduled.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Eating prawns right now. Thank goodness theres not a lot of dishes in this lakorn else i might gain 19lbs lol. But man I am going to die when Susie's character makes the golden desserts because I'm like 2hrs from a place that sells them :sad6:.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS!

According to Cecilia C.

Episode 7&8 short spoiler: someone bumps into Kesurang while she was cheering for Khun Ruen’s team at the boat race. Khun Muen catches her waist in time and whispers to her ear, "I would have joined the boat race if I've known that you're going to be this excited." She's shaken by his words and don't know how to response except to shyly blush away. ******************************************************
There’s more to this scene but just want to briefly go over what KM says to Kesurang. Kesurang asks p’Pin and p’Yam if KM has any mistresses and kids. KM hears the conversation and later pulls Kesurang inward to says, "my eyes have never looked at anyone because they’re kept for that one person whom I don't know yet. " Sounds like he’s an one man one heart kind of men .... which is good because I no like man with lots of wives. ******************************************************
I look forward to their "couple" fight -- after attending Mali’s wedding with the Constantine. KM says he's sacrificing himself to take responsibility for her CPR action. This hurts her deeply. She responds to him with an upset voice, “Even if I’m left alone with no body to marry, I will not ask anyone to marry me. I don’t want anyone to sacrifice himself unwillingly. If you’re not willing then I’ll tell aunt and uncle to cancel the engagement. I told you from the start to not do it but you proposed the idea. I don’t care ... understand? I don’t care what others say because CPR is a technique to save people’s lives. No one will understand and they shouldn’t have to!” He couldn’t understand everything she said to him because she was talking too fast. He later tells her that she will never be left alone because she still has other suitors waiting to take his place (referring to Khun Reun and Orkrorn Sikyok)

HNA0

☀️
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS!

According to Cecilia C.

Episode 7&8 short spoiler: someone bumps into Kesurang while she was cheering for Khun Ruen team at the boat race. Khun Muen catches her waist in time before she falls. He whispers through her ear, "I would have joined the boat race if I've known that you're going to be this excited." She's shaken by his words and don't know how to response except to shyly blush away. ******************************************************
Kesurang asks p’Pin and p’Yam if KM has any mistresses and kids. KM heard the three talking and later pulls Kesurang inward to says, "my eyes have never looked at anyone because they’re kept for that one person who I don't know yet. " ******************************************************
I look forward to their "couple" fight -- after attending Mali’s wedding. KM says he's sacrificing himself to take responsibility and she says she's okay with being left alone, not getting married is never what she wants. CPR is just a technique/method that she has to use to save him
I can’t wait for the next episodes after reading this.

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Eating prawns right now. Thank goodness theres not a lot of dishes in this lakorn else i might gain 19lbs lol. But man I am going to die when Susie's character makes the golden desserts because I'm like 2hrs from a place that sells them :sad6:.

I would love to try the food in this lakorn. Only if I love close to a place that sell them. I’ve been drooling for the foods.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS!

According to Cecilia C.

Episode 7&8 short spoiler: someone bumps into Kesurang while she was cheering for Khun Ruen’s team at the boat race. Khun Muen catches her waist in time and whispers to her ear, "I would have joined the boat race if I've known that you're going to be this excited." She's shaken by his words and don't know how to response except to shyly blush away. ******************************************************
There’s more to this scene but just want to briefly go over what KM says to Kesurang. Kesurang asks p’Pin and p’Yam if KM has any mistresses and kids. KM hears the conversation and later pulls Kesurang inward to says, "my eyes have never looked at anyone because they’re kept for that one person whom I don't know yet. " Sounds like he’s an one man one heart kind of men .... which is good because I no like man with lots of wives. ******************************************************
I look forward to their "couple" fight -- after attending Mali’s wedding with the Constantine. KM says he's sacrificing himself to take responsibility for her CPR action. This hurts her deeply. She responds to him with an upset voice, “Even if I’m left alone with no body to marry, I will not ask anyone to marry me. I don’t want anyone to sacrifice himself unwillingly. If you’re not willing then I’ll tell aunt and uncle to cancel the engagement. I told you from the start to not do it but you proposed the idea. I don’t care ... understand? I don’t care what others say because CPR is a technique to save people’s lives. No one will understand and they shouldn’t have to!” He couldn’t understand everything she said to him because she was talking too fast. He later tells her that she will never be left alone because she still has other suitors waiting to take his place (referring to Khun Reun and Orkrorn Sikyok)
I can’t wait for the next episodes after reading this :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I would love to try the food in this lakorn. Only if I love close to a place that sell them. I’ve been drooling for the foods.
Lol i feel you. It's not mango season yet for us here, well at least not the good kind. I'm waiting for the small mangoes with soft seeds. Those are the good ones, crunchy and perfectly tart.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS!

According to Cecilia C.

:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Thanks for these!

It seeems to be a tons of romantic and lovely dovely scene, K’ Date express their love wide open more, lol. I love this! Cant wait to see how Karakate cant resist his love! Yay!!!!