[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my 26 episodes? Either the production know that it will be a big hit and took a risk to filmed 26 episodes or they are going back to add more scenes because it's a hit. I guess I'll be ready to FF other couples and non kade/Date's scenes.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Guys no matter how popular this lakorn is they are not going to film anymore scenes to extend it. That's what Khun Nong from Broadcast said. And I feel that it is not going to surpass 20 episodes. The book has like 28 chapter and so far we are on chapter 14 (which is episode 6 in lakorn). See? We are half way through the book already.

So please expect more than 12 episodes the least. 15 episodes in total sound good because they like to show us very detail scenes when it comes to Kade alone and Kade & Date.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Guys no matter how popular this lakorn is they are not going to film anymore scenes to extend it. That's what Khun Nong from Broadcast said. And I feel that it is not going to surpass 20 episodes. The book has like 28 chapter and so far we are on chapter 14 (which is episode 6 in lakorn). See? We are half way through the book already.

So please expect more than 12 episodes the least. 15 episodes in total sound good because they like to show us very detail scenes when it comes to Kade alone and Kade & Date.
Thanks for clarify that, even better! 15 sounds good to me.

lani

sarNie Hatchling

I think so and i believe it is under 20 no matter they add more scenes or not.

And that 26 it is possible if they airs only one hour like in the past.... but nowadays they airs like 2 eps per day compare to the past only 1ep.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol so many rumors left and right. This lakorn is off the charts with its popularity. Someone made an unauthorized like sticker of Karakade and her quotes too that Khun Nong warn people not to load.
Haha right. Wasn't there a rumors about her relationship with Weir being endanger because of her popularity...and maybe her awesome chemistry with Pope?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone just post another thread that part 2 of this lakorn will be call 'prom likit' and I was thinking, although some of you may disagree, but I would love for Bella and Pope to be in a remake of Wanida. Bella is so pretty in period lakorn and considering how stiff and stern pra'ek is, I think it will be doable for Pope :). The reason is due to the title of this lakorn Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat and it's sequel reminds me of the two Osts for Wanida.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha right. Wasn't there a rumors about her relationship with Weir being endanger because of her popularity...and maybe her awesome chemistry with Pope?
Lol that rumor was funny. Weir has nothing to be afraid of cus those two have been through thick and thin for many years. They are solid.

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Lol that rumor was funny. Weir has nothing to be afraid of cus those two have been through thick and thin for many years. They are solid.

how great will it be if only they were able to play a lakorn together.... I know it's impossible since they're in different channel but I'm hoping it will be a possibility in the future soon...

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
these threes are so funny especially Punjun haha
LOL — I have a feeling popes gonna get grilled or picked on the most in this episode lol it’s airing tonight it seems?

It looks exciting!

PJ asks Pope, if there’s only three women; Bella, Prang & Susie left in this world, who would he pick? Pope took so long to answer lol PJ said.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL — I have a feeling popes gonna get grilled or picked on the most in this episode lol it’s airing tonight it seems?

It looks exciting!

PJ asks Pope, if there’s only three women; Bella, Prang & Susie left in this world, who would he pick? Pope took so long to answer lol PJ said.
Oh, I thought I saw a preview somewhere abour Pope being shy of susie. I am thinking he's secretly admires her? She's pretty so I don't blame him.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love Punjan. He always seem to be the class clown. And him and Pope are always teasing each other.

I had never seen this before but it was for the Perd Wic special weeks ago. Each cast was given 15 seconds to say why people should watch their lakorn. Every cast was giving real answers bout sorylines and then theres this cast being goofy lol. Their part starts at 8:35. I'll translate it since I know not everyone here understands Thai.

Punjan: P'ek is handsome. N'ek is beautiful. 2nd N'ek is cute. 2nd P'ek has a handsome face.
Pope: 2nd P'ek can't act. Need to watch the 2nd p'ek make mistakes.
Punjan: P'ek knees always hurt.
Pope: N'ek is always asking for lighting and telling people not to block her lights.