[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Just finished ep 5, and I was lurking around for spoilers here when I was doing it, haha.
The Chinese sub teams managed to translate the poems, I was very impressed. But they wrote it in an older Chinese form - so even I can't understand fully. So I perfectly understand the Eng subber team for having difficulties with subbing this drama. I can and have subbed modern cdramas, but any period cdrama is...I guess not. >_<

I enjoyed Kade making food, and winning hearts with her food. Food never fails. And I love it whenever Kade calls out Date for his double standards - as much as I ship them so hard!!! Date really needs to be more honest with himself! He was exchanging glances with Janward, THEN get angry at Kade for being close with Rueng... :/

Though sometimes I don't quite get Kade when it comes to revealing matters of the future to the people of that time. I've watched enough time travel stories to know that it's always considered a taboo to do so - most time travel leads don't do it. But Kade's reasoning pleased me, when she was asked how she knew things, after she tried warning the guy. I also still desperately want to learn about what's the real connection between Karakade and Kadesurang, to justify Kadesurang putting up all this for Karakade.

The thing going on with the servants beating up each other, and Prik going around to bitch about Kade to Date's mum behind her back was confusing to me though? It didn't really make much sense. Especially when they were beating people up so casually, and it was just glossed over like that? It's hard for me to fully support Kade's servants because they get aggressive and overboard too - even though they're really nice and loyal to Karakade. But it's also at the same time refreshing that they are not doormats to be bullied by the other servants.

Ahhhh yes mookata! Mookata has been big here in my country now too. The prawns and spicy dipping sauce is the thing which truly made me drool!! I've gotta get myself some Thai food this weekend! :p

I'm not sure what to feel about the moon scene even though it was supposed to be romantic or something (~creepy Date~), but I definitely loved the underwater scene. And also when Date got Kade to wait outside at the pot maker's place because "it's hot inside" - he can be so gentle, considerate and reasoning with Kade whenever he's not dissing Kade for being ~delirious and crazy~. Just that I agree too, the entire CPR scene was not executed that smoothly - but all is well with the aftermath of it!!

Excited for today's episode!! :D

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
If anyone wants more spoilers let me know. I'm like so addicted to this story lol, haven't love a lakorn this much since Plerng Payu.
I want to ask: Do modern Rueng love Kadesurang?
I don't have a good impression on him. He run away when he and Kadesurang saw Karakade's soul (they thought it was a ghost). in that situation he should have stayed with her & protected her instead running and leaving her alone, if he love her.

I read the spoiler said that modern Reung is the reincarnation of Por Date but I'm still confused.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No particular explanations. Sometime people reincarnate with different faces.

he reincarnated to send her spirit/soul back to the past to reborn in the body of Karakade after she passed away from the car accident by becoming a monk in the present time. Karakade is also the younger twin of Kadesurang that's why Kadesurang will not be harm. due to karma, in every lifetime, one always dies as an infant. in the present time it was Karakade who died first and vice versa in the past. Shh don't talk about it in details and spoiled it for others.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling

The new song you guys asked for. :cheer:

This is the translation I do for the song, like as soon as I watched it. *drool*

Title: You (ออเจ้าเอย)

You, oh, have you ever known
That there is someone here
with a heart that longs for you?

You, oh, so beautiful like the starry sky
I will stare at you, I will not go to sleep
Just to feel my heart filled up like this

Fear, I fear the moon will leave the sky
Fear, I fear my heart will break if we do part
Fear, I fear you will go too faraway, that I won't see you
I fear fate will torn us from each other

Though you disappeared only briefly, I felt anxious
Too dark, I won't be able to bear it
When you smile, my heart relaxes
I, oh, I really do long for you

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

The new song you guys asked for. :cheer:

This is the translation I do for the song, like as soon as I watched it. *drool*

Title: You (ออเจ้าเอย)

You, oh, have you ever known
That there is someone here
with a heart that longs for you?

You, oh, so beautiful like the starry sky
I will stare at you, I will not go to sleep
Just to feel my heart filled up like this

Though you disappeared only briefly, I felt anxious
Too dark, I won't be able to bear it
When you smile, my heart relaxes
I, oh, I really do long for you

Sweetie you are the best! The meaning is sooo beautiful and sad. I could imagine this song coming on when Kade leave

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
From what I have seen in the books, the script and the lakorn. I feel there's many differences, even the script and the lakorn. So, I feel a little bit confused, but happy. Lolol it means I get to watch it without knowing absolutely everything beforehand, even though I did read both novel and the script already.