[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Lol in the days before the invention of pads, people rolled up cloth and use it as pads. The rolled cloth is like a log and when worn, it's like riding a horse due to the position.
Really? wow, thank you for this information, it funny too!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks for the explanation. :)

On a different note, am I the only one who skipped Susie and Louis? His hair really bothered me and I guess their roles aren't relevant at the moment.

I'm re-watching episode 5 right now, the moon scene is everything :aaaaa:
Nope. I LUrv my Louis and Pope, but their storyline at this point is irrelevant to this lakorn. Hahaha. I actually forgot about them until the preview.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Louis and Susie will be more relevant toward the ending. You'll feel for Susie.

Bella's acting is improving a lot. I like her in this type of role more than those innocent pitiful ones.

This time traveling story is fairly different from others i read.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I could try..in the morning
Thankyou love!!

I was cracking up on this scene too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDR3-jjiGT/
Haha. I know. Amongst the scary situation they managed to pull that comedy relief very well.

Let's watch this scene together again! I NEEEDD THIS SONG SO BAD!

I want it!!!!!!! Aaakkk! This short clip makes the scene even more romantic. Oh my ovaries! Haha.
This thread is just flying!! My Instagram feed is all about Bella and Pope right now! Wow, this lakorn is getting massive love!! KEEP GOING UP RATINGS!!! I get butterflies just thinking about Por Date and Kade. My favorite scene in the 5th episode was when Por Date corrected Kade when saying Ta Waen. lol, Por Date's reaction when correcting Kade is so good looking! Handsome mak mak!!! :D I love the part where she laughed like a horse and teased him about since she's not buying, she'll grab 3. lol My girl!
Hahaha. My family laughed so hard during those parts. The horse laughing part was even more hilarious because she was all "oh right, I forgot I laugh like a horse." And then starts laughing loud immediately.
Ok do you guys realize we're all dying over a scene where there's literally no body parts touching between them at any point? Like his mouth comes super close to her ear but that's it. And he just says 2 words that aren't even romantic, "sweet dreams." And they're not even facing each other. :worship2:

Also side note, I'm liking Khun Ban too, Junward's uncle. He's so manly and elegant and he enjoys Kade's antics lol.
Yes imagine if they actually gave eachother and KISS! Haha.

So I've got a question. What is Reung's relationship to everyone. He's just Por Date's friend right? I thought his father was that younger bro, but then he turned out to be the younger bro of Janward's father making him and Janward first cousins. . . how in the world are they getting together?? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Louis and Susie will be more relevant toward the ending. You'll feel for Susie.

Bella's acting is improving a lot. I like her in this type of role more than those innocent pitiful ones.

This time traveling story is fairly different from others i read.
I hope the writers incorporate them well into Kade's life and not take up too much screen time later on. At this point Kade is the focus and if they start focusing too much on the side characters I will be sad.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Thankyou love!!

Haha. I know. Amongst the scary situation they managed to pull that comedy relief very well.

I want it!!!!!!! Aaakkk! This short clip makes the scene even more romantic. Oh my ovaries! Haha.

Hahaha. My family laughed so hard during those parts. The horse laughing part was even more hilarious because she was all "oh right, I forgot I laugh like a horse." And then starts laughing loud immediately.

Yes imagine if they actually gave eachother and KISS! Haha.

So I've got a question. What is Reung's relationship to everyone. He's just Por Date's friend right? I thought his father was that younger bro, but then he turned out to be the younger bro of Janward's father making him and Janward first cousins. . . how in the world are they getting together?? Haha.
Right. I was thinking the same thing about Reung & Janward, like uhhh aren't they cousins? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What a date!

I'm dying of tons of bittersweet secens and sexy romance that throwing my heart to the sky. Oh, what a wonderful ep! Like @phatman I love the last scene when Pope falls out, his acting skills so good, not too overact, so smoothie, so real, his eyes, his body reaction, perfect. I love that!

I cant stand with his whisper, so sexy! How can Kade dont faint?? lol. The character Khun Meun Thuen - Date is awsome, he cool, elegant and atractive too much in one person. Oh my, thats why every girls there fall for him. (I dying for him too, :love::love:)

I read all your comments from the begining to here, and cry for many many times through it, when i heard the news that subteam dont sub any more, i'm sad, but stiil decide to watch it raw even if with or without sub. But I move to tears when read the anouncement that they would sub again, thanks them so much, and thank for fans who love this lakor and supporting them with huge good cmts and best help for them to re-subbing it again. I'm really moving to tears. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

I want to talk about one scene that I love (beside all of your (mine too) love scene) that is, the scene P'Date give his hand to Kade to get in the boat, but a little confuse cross by him to think over again and take hand back, and she hold his hand immediately. The chemistry in that scene make me crazy, their eyes contact, thier facial emotion, both of them so wonderful!!! Oh, I love it!

I dont like CPR scene much, its not logic, she ask everyone is he dead or ok for too long, why dont she CPR him right away, she came from modern life, she must know about the golden time to save life. BUT, love is blind, I see all of this il-logically but still accept it, still loving it, cuz I love them too much, I can accept all. lol

I'm so happy now cuz subteam still continue subbing it, cuz the rating is high, cuz their (actor/actress/lakorn) reputation fly high cross the country and woldwide, cuz it can make good influance in society (more pps want to discover aobut history, culture), and cuz I can be here with all of you, to feel and share this love. So happy

Thank you all, and have a nice day babes
See another great scene worth mentioning!! I seriously thought Kade was going to ignore him once more, but instead she took it and sat down FACING HIM! His reaction was priceless.

On the CPR scene I agree she waited so long. But if you think about it, if you're not CPR registered and faced something like this you wouldn't know what to do either. She looked like she didn't know what she was doing and was just mimicking what a CPR would look like. Haha. Hence the awkwardness.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is no one gonna mention the part Por Date SEES Kadesurang?! I was shocked! What does that mean? He can see through Kade because he faced a life threatening situation? Or is he having a flash of his future??

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No I don't believe he is, at least I don't remember reading about it and I think in the lakorn they introduced Khun Lek as Junward's uncle not Khun Leuang's brother. It was just confusing because they introduce the two at the same time lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow, that’s great for ch3 to get double digits ratings! Congrats to BPS! I’m holding back not wanting to catch up because the wait would kill me. Lol. Thanks for the reviews, everyone! From reading the first few pages of the thread and keeping thinking this is a remake, but I’m glad it’s not. Okay, I gotta go catch up. Here’s a clip Por Date ease dropping on The girls. He’s so funny
https://instagram.com/p/BgC6MpRn6jq/

Off topic, I’ve been seeing pictures on IG of celebs/people dressing up in boran clothing taking pictures in front of this building. What are they celebrating?
https://instagram.com/p/BgAkdyDlExD/

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is no one gonna mention the part Por Date SEES Kadesurang?! I was shocked! What does that mean? He can see through Kade because he faced a life threatening situation? Or is he having a flash of his future??
He saw her because their jit are getting more defined. The whole story around it is really good, very different. I think viewers will like it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No I don't believe he is, at least I don't remember reading about it and I think in the lakorn they introduced Khun Lek as Junward's uncle not Khun Leuang's brother. It was just confusing because they introduce the two at the same time lol.
Yes it's very confusing. Haha.