[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I've been watching little news clips and while ratings are awesome it's more impressive that this lakorn has become a cultural phenomenon in Thailand and it's driving businesses. All the historic sites used for filming in the lakorn are reporting record number of visitors and most admit that it's because of this lakorn lol. The people in charge say usually only tourists come but now Thai people are coming.

Seamstresses are saying they're getting increased orders for traditional clothes like Kade. Some official culture bureau officially endorsed the lakorn and they've never done that before. Universities say more students are wanting to take history classes. That little clip posted a few pages back is a high ranking police officer with the anti-drugs dept. They just busted a big drug dealer and at the press conference he was joking with the reporters using phrases from the lakorn like "or jao." So the reporters teased back that he's a big fan. Politicians are commenting on it.
WOW! CH3 must be soooo happy. They not only hit jackpot but also help Thailand businesses too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Nalee was a hit but how come subbers stopped subbing it? I couldn’t find it anywhere so Only resource was to watch the one that was dubbed in our language which got cut so much that I don’t even understand it anymore.
Yes i was so desperate i bought the one in hmong, so disappointed they basically cut off the whole past life time scenes. Didn’t even get to know why Nakee killed everyone.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This thread is just flying!! My Instagram feed is all about Bella and Pope right now! Wow, this lakorn is getting massive love!! KEEP GOING UP RATINGS!!! I get butterflies just thinking about Por Date and Kade. My favorite scene in the 5th episode was when Por Date corrected Kade when saying Ta Waen. lol, Por Date's reaction when correcting Kade is so good looking! Handsome mak mak!!! :D I love the part where she laughed like a horse and teased him about since she's not buying, she'll grab 3. lol My girl!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Seriously I never even liked Bella off and on screen. Usually think she seems uptight but the behind the scenes, she’s so cute and bubbly lol. I love her cheeky smile in the lakorn too! So adorable

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok do you guys realize we're all dying over a scene where there's literally no body parts touching between them at any point? Like his mouth comes super close to her ear but that's it. And he just says 2 words that aren't even romantic, "sweet dreams." And they're not even facing each other. :worship2:

Also side note, I'm liking Khun Ban too, Junward's uncle. He's so manly and elegant and he enjoys Kade's antics lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ok do you guys realize we're all dying over a scene where there's literally no body parts touching between them at any point? Like his mouth comes super close to her ear but that's it. And he just says 2 words that aren't even romantic, "sweet dreams." And they're not even facing each other. :worship2:

Also side note, I'm liking Khun Ban too, Junward's uncle. He's so manly and elegant and he enjoys Kade's antics lol.
Haha right usually I need more but dang that hit me hard.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

I just can't help it! It's the way he slowly came to her (probably sniffing her too haha) and whisper in his sexy a@@ voice and she slowly turn to him but not all the way. I DON'T FREAKING KNOW! IT'S CRAZY. I'M CRAZY! WE ALL ARE.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Just Por Date staring at Kade we are dying over! Lol His eyes just wandering around the room as an excuse to finally settle onto her face again! He’s staring so much he was able to finally see Kade’s glasses at the end! Lol Eyes pierced right through to Kade’s dimension! Lmao!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
What a date!

I'm dying of tons of bittersweet secens and sexy romance that throwing my heart to the sky. Oh, what a wonderful ep! Like @phatman I love the last scene when Pope falls out, his acting skills so good, not too overact, so smoothie, so real, his eyes, his body reaction, perfect. I love that!

I cant stand with his whisper, so sexy! How can Kade dont faint?? lol. The character Khun Meun Thuen - Date is awsome, he cool, elegant and atractive too much in one person. Oh my, thats why every girls there fall for him. (I dying for him too, :love::love:)

I read all your comments from the begining to here, and cry for many many times through it, when i heard the news that subteam dont sub any more, i'm sad, but stiil decide to watch it raw even if with or without sub. But I move to tears when read the anouncement that they would sub again, thanks them so much, and thank for fans who love this lakor and supporting them with huge good cmts and best help for them to re-subbing it again. I'm really moving to tears. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

I want to talk about one scene that I love (beside all of your (mine too) love scene) that is, the scene P'Date give his hand to Kade to get in the boat, but a little confuse cross by him to think over again and take hand back, and she hold his hand immediately. The chemistry in that scene make me crazy, their eyes contact, thier facial emotion, both of them so wonderful!!! Oh, I love it!

I dont like CPR scene much, its not logic, she ask everyone is he dead or ok for too long, why dont she CPR him right away, she came from modern life, she must know about the golden time to save life. BUT, love is blind, I see all of this il-logically but still accept it, still loving it, cuz I love them too much, I can accept all. lol

I'm so happy now cuz subteam still continue subbing it, cuz the rating is high, cuz their (actor/actress/lakorn) reputation fly high cross the country and woldwide, cuz it can make good influance in society (more pps want to discover aobut history, culture), and cuz I can be here with all of you, to feel and share this love. So happy

Thank you all, and have a nice day babes

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol in the days before the invention of pads, people rolled up cloth and use it as pads. The rolled cloth is like a log and when worn, it's like riding a horse due to the position.
Lol what a great metaphor or idiom 555555