[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mikii

sarNie Egg
It's crazy how this Lakorn becomes so popular .
The episode 1 part 1 got 4 millions views, and even the actors interview got more than 1 million, and most of the clips.
Bella is lucky in work and lucky in love now.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
543 years after Buddha went to Nirvana, we started counting Buddhist calendar.

We started counting Chirstian calendar right after Christ was born. It's been 2018 years since then.

Because the Buddha era started first. 543 years ealier than Christian era. 543+2018= 2561. So this year is 2561...

I'm familiar to this since i'm Khmer. But other countries like Myanmar also familiar with it. Got from wiki. This is how we call Buddist year.

Thai: พุทธศักราช; (phutthasakkarat);

Khmer: ពុទ្ធសករាជ; (Puth Sakarach)

Pali: Sāsanā Sakaraj

Burmese: သာသနာ သက္ကရာဇ်;

EDIT:....I just updated this info. It's been so long since I learnt it back in my high school day.
This is informative! I’m fascinated by the different languages!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
What is "sit nong"? Nong is "sister", but what is "sit"?
Not sure if I have to put this in spoilers but just in case
Sit means student. I think that's the phrase Kade used so that's why I said it like that. I can't think of a exact translation. Basically the men are training under a teacher. The teacher accepts Kade as his first female student so she's like the junior sister to the senior students.

I didn’t think much of it or it had any significant except maybe that he was getting drunk to relieve his sorrows related to marrying Karakade.
That's the beauty of the book. The continuity in the details is amazing but you don't realize it till later because it just seems like another fun moment in Kade's adventures. Some lines or scenes that you think are just throwaway with no significance is picked up later on for some plot point or it's mentioned again. I don't know if all of that will come across in the lakorn.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pope too. I know I secretly like him. My mouth says no, but my heart screams yes. Hahaha.
Why? Lol it's not a shameful secret. For some reason it reminds me of when some Hollywood actress, I forgot her name, said she loves Taco Bell and has it every week. But she only goes at night by herself and has to eat it in the parking lot lol.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
You guys are stuck on this drunk scene. lol I don't know if that means you want spoilers or not but I'll hide it. Don't click if you don't want to know!

He's faking being a drunk because he just wants the reputation of being the biggest drunk of Ayuthaya. It sets the stage for some palace politics later on. Also Kade is curious as to why he's supposedly an alcoholic but he doesn't really act like it so she spies on him and figures out why he's faking it. It leads to him admiring her for the first time cause she's smart. No cute drunk scenes but there are some cute scenes cause her spying on him gives you some jealous P'Muen when Kade sees shirtless Rueng. It's also how Kade ends up being both P'Muen and Rueng's "sit nong" like I mentioned before.

What is 'sit nong'?

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
543 years after Buddha went to Nirvana, we started counting Buddhist calendar.

We started counting Chirstian calendar right after Christ was born. It's been 2018 years since then.

Because the Buddha era started first. 543 years ealier than Christian era. 543+2018= 2561. So this year is 2561...

I'm familiar to this since i'm Khmer. But other countries like Myanmar also familiar with it. Got from wiki. This is how we call Buddist year.

Thai: พุทธศักราช; (phutthasakkarat);

Khmer: ពុទ្ធសករាជ; (Puth Sakarach)

Pali: Sāsanā Sakaraj

Burmese: သာသနာ သက္ကရာဇ်;

EDIT:....I just updated this info. It's been so long since I learnt it back in my high school day.

You're Khmer? Im Khmer too.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I live in Australia. U?
:) i'm in khmer...it is hard to find any khmer living in khmer in this forum..lol...we are all on Facebook.

Sorry we are chatting here a bit. now let's focus on the story. I actually need spoiler for this storyline, so I downloaded audio book on youtube since I can't read Thai. Just give an idea.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
:) i'm in khmer...it is hard to find any khmer living in khmer in this forum..lol...we are all on Facebook.

Sorry we are chatting here a bit. now let's focus on the story. I actually need spoiler for this storyline, so I downloaded audio book on youtube since I can't read Thai. Just give an idea.
I'm Khmer too :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why? Lol it's not a shameful secret. For some reason it reminds me of when some Hollywood actress, I forgot her name, said she loves Taco Bell and has it every week. But she only goes at night by herself and has to eat it in the parking lot lol.
Haha. That's so funny.
I'll come out clean when it's time. :celebrate16:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
ep 1 & 2 each part had few commercials only and since it becomes a hit now there are too many commercials omg :aloofandbored::aloofandbored: