[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
If Got had paired up with Bella, they could've been Jiranee V.2.0. To be honest none of the boys need to be taking their shirts off but Got and Punjan.

Ok for the Pope fans, Drunk Pope isn't bad acting. It's a plot point in the story.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL. I never thought about it but you’re right! Got would’ve made a good Por Date too.

I love Pope and he’s not bad. I rarely see him do roles wear he’s got to be shirtless so I was taken back by that. Don’t know if I was surprised or excited haha. The only thing that I found kind of weird was when he was suppose to be “drunk”. I didn’t even realize he was drunk. He just seemed like his regular self imo. They push him to be like this cool guy but right now I can still only see him as Khun Chai lol.
I know that drunk scene was super weird and awkward.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Got had paired up with Bella, they could've been Jiranee V.2.0. To be honest none of the boys need to be taking their shirts off but Got and Punjan.

Ok for the Pope fans, Drunk Pope isn't bad acting. It's a plot point in the story.
Yup. Them two can take off their shirts anyday. Panjan needs to tone it up a bit, but all is good if those arms are good. Hehe.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
LOL. I never thought about it but you’re right! Got would’ve made a good Por Date too.

I love Pope and he’s not bad. I rarely see him do roles wear he’s got to be shirtless so I was taken back by that. Don’t know if I was surprised or excited haha. The only thing that I found kind of weird was when he was suppose to be “drunk”. I didn’t even realize he was drunk. He just seemed like his regular self imo. They push him to be like this cool guy but right now I can still only see him as Khun Chai lol.
When was he drunk?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The scene they went to the foreign pier or whatever it's called. It was right after the whole Louis/Susie scene. The scene we're taking about was literally 5 secs og Pope walking "drunk." Haha. I wonder if we'll get a cute drunk scene? Are they hinting at something. Haha.

And it's tomorrow guys!!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You guys are doing amazing, reviewing for us lazy fans atm! Lol :D I’ll prob catch up today later lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally, I like the drunk scene lol because I can relate. That's the "I'm drunk but I'm going to try really hard to act as sober as I can" act because I did that for my birthday last year. ... hahaha

The bouncer looked at me very closely as I tried to keep a straight face and completely as normally as I could. My friend kept me close so it wasn't obvious because I was slightly staggering....oops lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You guys are stuck on this drunk scene. lol I don't know if that means you want spoilers or not but I'll hide it. Don't click if you don't want to know!

He's faking being a drunk because he just wants the reputation of being the biggest drunk of Ayuthaya. It sets the stage for some palace politics later on. Also Kade is curious as to why he's supposedly an alcoholic but he doesn't really act like it so she spies on him and figures out why he's faking it. It leads to him admiring her for the first time cause she's smart. No cute drunk scenes but there are some cute scenes cause her spying on him gives you some jealous P'Muen when Kade sees shirtless Rueng. It's also how Kade ends up being both P'Muen and Rueng's "sit nong" like I mentioned before.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Now you guys are making me curious about him being drunk. I didn’t even notice his drunk walk and all I heard was the servants telling Karakade he gets drunk everyday after Karakade commented about him drinking. I didn’t think much of it or it had any significant except maybe that he was getting drunk to relieve his sorrows related to marrying Karakade.

Hm... shall I click on that spoiler or not :confused12::pancarta:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys are stuck on this drunk scene. lol I don't know if that means you want spoilers or not but I'll hide it. Don't click if you don't want to know!

He's faking being a drunk because he just wants the reputation of being the biggest drunk of Ayuthaya. It sets the stage for some palace politics later on. Also Kade is curious as to why he's supposedly an alcoholic but he doesn't really act like it so she spies on him and figures out why he's faking it. It leads to him admiring her for the first time cause she's smart. No cute drunk scenes but there are some cute scenes cause her spying on him gives you some jealous P'Muen when Kade sees shirtless Rueng. It's also how Kade ends up being both P'Muen and Rueng's "sit nong" like I mentioned before.
Read bits of the spoiler and that makes sense. I can’t wait to see how it turns out then. Thanks Jeanie!