[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg P'Muen's reactions to Kade. Pope's faces at her are killing me. :risas3: His WTF looks are the best.

And Kade is hilarious. I can't believe she made a red thong for Yam. I can't stop laughing or smiling.
Haha. When she busted out that thong I laughed so loud. XD. She knew Yam had a dirty side. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished Ep3. Everything is moving slowly, but at a good enough pace. I want to see more Por Date and Kade though! I also hope they don't concentrate too much on the side characters. As of now everything is going just right. Can't wait to see Reung and Kade meet.
My favorite scene of the episode is the bathing in cold water scene. Haha. When she's like "bathe me one more time the weather is nice" but is actually shivering like crazy. And when Por Date says hurry or else he won't wait she literally thinks he means he's gonna bathe along with her, but in reality it's about them going ahead without her. Haha. She's naughty.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Can some translate the preview for ep 4?! Pleeeaaseee!!
Khun ying's servant: I don't believe you can change yourself
Karagade:.......................................

Kadesurang: Ai Rueng is really you???

Constantin : be my wife, don't you like?
Marie: give me some times to think
Constantin: no need to think

Khun Muen: Ayutaya woman they never act shameless like this
Kadesurang: I see Ayutaya woman did it too , did with you.....
last sentence I don't know sorry lol

sorry in advance for my poor translation :facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol —- reviews and comments are coming along fine and cute! 555

I haven’t seen any scene yet but something about Bella showing off a thong to the maids lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1.2m now and still counting......currently trending number 1 on twitter since last night LOL
I didn't know a thai lakorn can trend on twitter. Haha. I'm so out of this whole social media loop.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
This is officially my fav lakorn right now...just so freaking hilarious...especially when she gave those panties to her maids...one was scandalous and one was...pretty much a blanket...hahahaha! Jk.

Also, Bella and her freaking tears!! Ugh! Emotional roller coaster here!! Luv her!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'd like to know the same thing! If anyone could reply, thanks so much!
I doubt there's an english translation. I've never seen an english translation for any Thai book. It usually has to be done by a fan.

I think my favorite scene this episode is the boat scene on their way to the temple when P'Muen got mad that Kade couldn't remember the temple he was ordained at. And the dad is sitting in the back smirking at his son.

I don't like the mom being so mean. She's meaner to Kade than the real Karakade and seriously the only complaints they have against Kade now is her lack of manners. Like that's a worse crime than hitting servants. Or maybe she was just scared of getting hit too back in the day lol.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know a thai lakorn can trend on twitter. Haha. I'm so out of this whole social media loop.

cos i'm a kpop fan so i'm on twitter to follow my favorite group update that's why i'm there every day LOL...... lots of Thai lakorns from different chs usually trend on Thai twitter (not world wide trend) especially the hit ones BUT this one is really getting out of hands only 3 eps already 1.37m+ tweets now :naughty2::love:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
2am my time and why did I watched epi 3? Now have to wait til noon before epi4. This is now my must-see lakorn. @jeanie1 that was my favorite part and I was giggling so much as if Karakade siliently thinking “ oops! I should have known that”. The temple had some funny scenes too. I like the pace so far and just hope that for the remainder of this lakorn, not too much times are allocated for the other side couples. I don’t know if others feel like I do, but hearing the history lessons throughout the 3 episodes about the events and people make me curious to read more about the battles and historical events during the Ayutthaya period.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I hate to be the one that says it but I’m so glad it’s Bella and not Chompoo who ended up as nang aek. Just my exact thoughts on RRF. Haha Chompoo pulling out of lakorns has made some great results LOL.

I can’t wait to catch up! Everyone’s comments are keeping me going haha.

Dearest

恋の予感
Catching this live...didn't think I'd be hooked! Bella has surprised me. Like a lot of you I've only watched her with James in Padiwarada which I thought was fairly good until towards the end.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Karakade's interactions with Por Date's dad this episode was so cute; it's goals.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I doubt there's an english translation. I've never seen an english translation for any Thai book. It usually has to be done by a fan.

I think my favorite scene this episode is the boat scene on their way to the temple when P'Muen got mad that Kade couldn't remember the temple he was ordained at. And the dad is sitting in the back smirking at his son.

I don't like the mom being so mean. She's meaner to Kade than the real Karakade and seriously the only complaints they have against Kade now is her lack of manners. Like that's a worse crime than hitting servants. Or maybe she was just scared of getting hit too back in the day lol.
Yeah. The mom seems more evil to me. Maybe it's the actress. They should've cast a more gentler actress like Duangjai Hataikarn! Who can express detest in a gentle manner. Oh she is my favorite mama.

I also love the parts he defends her in this episode. He's falling!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hate to be the one that says it but I’m so glad it’s Bella and not Chompoo who ended up as nang aek. Just my exact thoughts on RRF. Haha Chompoo pulling out of lakorns has made some great results LOL.

I can’t wait to catch up! Everyone’s comments are keeping me going haha.
Wait. Chomp was suppose to be in here????? Thank you lord. Hahha

Dearest

恋の予感
sorry, dunno if talking about today's episode is too spoilery...

But finally!! I think this is where she becomes their sit nong, maybe? She went in and saw Reung which I think she's not supposed to be able to enter the area, but somehow did anyways.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The mom really hates her...so her being mean even though she seems to not have much fault is appropriate....years of violences....can't be forgotten in days of her changing and being nicer....

Prang was baffled and scared of her...she almost died and her servant died....

She needs to GAIN trust...and she will with her consistency ...

Urg...i have soo much to catch up on and won't get to watch :(

Dearest

恋の予感
The mom really hates her...so her being mean even though she seems to not have much fault is appropriate....years of violences....can't be forgotten in days of her changing and being nicer....

Prang was baffled and scared of her...she almost died and her servant died....

She needs to GAIN trust...and she will with her consistency ...

Urg...i have soo much to catch up on and won't get to watch :(
I feel bad when Bella gets bad treatment from the mom, but yeah I agree that it can't be helped since Karagade was so evil so the mom and him don't trust her. I do love the dad~ He's so sweet and I'm glad at least he treats her well. Their interactions are nice and for once Bella isn't feeling down when she's with him. Por Date and the mom always say she's disgusting which makes me mad! I'm like no she's not!! I can't wait till they stop calling her behavior disgusting cause it's really mean. Bella's character is very strong though so that's probably why I like this lakorn so much.