[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She's played evil so good and the way she talks to the servants is so insulting and ruthless. Makes me curious if all people in Boran period talks like this to their servants.
Probably not as abusive as Karaked is but they do treat them like 2nd class citizens. Even p'ek's mom sound rude when talking to the maids but they probably don't think it's rude. It becomes a small plot point later on and there's a really touching moment with Kaed and the servants.

I really like the 2 actresses that play Pin and Yam too. They were so loyal to real Karaked but that scene where Kaed tells Pin that she's the one responsible because she ordered the boat thing and they can go do good karma for the maid that died, you can see the 2 maids falling in love with her then.

In that interview special, I'm laughing at Louis calling out Pope for using makeup to enhance his muscles lol. But they both need a tan. Shirtless Louis almost blinded me with his paleness. Tan Punjan looks so much better shirtless.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I keep rewatching the clips cut scene on YouTube
Can't wait for next ep
Me too! Two more days! Hopefully two more days. Depends on the subs.

Probably not as abusive as Karaked is but they do treat them like 2nd class citizens. Even p'ek's mom sound rude when talking to the maids but they probably don't think it's rude. It becomes a small plot point later on and there's a really touching moment with Kaed and the servants.

I really like the 2 actresses that play Pin and Yam too. They were so loyal to real Karaked but that scene where Kaed tells Pin that she's the one responsible because she ordered the boat thing and they can go do good karma for the maid that died, you can see the 2 maids falling in love with her then.

In that interview special, I'm laughing at Louis calling out Pope for using makeup to enhance his muscles lol. But they both need a tan. Shirtless Louis almost blinded me with his paleness. Tan Punjan looks so much better shirtless.
Haha. I don't usually watch interviews and whatnot, but I watched this special completely. I only understood bits and pieces though. Like the part about the script being super difficult to memorize, the part about Panjan being the mood-maker on set, and Got having a great body while others may need a little touch up. Haha. Oh also about poor Louis who gets to toast in that wig and wardrobe. Haha. It was a fun special. I enjoyed it. Now comes the agonizing wait.

And yes I love the bronze body of Got and Panjan's. Pope and Louis definitely needs more tanning and working out. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Karaked is not the type of person to get bullied, it was Por-date and his mother that wasn’t welcoming when she first enter the house. I find Pope’s acting awkward cute, maybe that’s how they want him to play his character. It’s funny to me when seeing how he reacts to Kade. Bella is definitely stealing the show, she’s so funny in here.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Karaked waz extremely rude and disrespectful in that time period... so they react to that.

New Kade will not get bully but she is respectful...

The interview was cute/funny

whitedove

sarNie Adult
If you meant from the preview scenes, this is what I understood:

1) Karakade telling the uncle, aunt, and pe'meun that if they think "she" a ghost in Karakade's body then they can keep praying/chanting to chase the ghost away. If she's can't take it any more (tolerate it) then she'll leave.

2) Pe'Meun told her what she's doing (Yoga) was despicable/disgusting.

3) The aunt told Karakade that the owner/host of the house did not invite her ( I think they're going to the party that Prang invited them to). Karakade looked at pe'Meun and said " You're satisfied now?"

4) With her braids: Karakade said " It's my hair. How I styled it, it is still my head. How am I wrong?" Pe'Meun told Karakade that people in the temple will stare at her and it will not be good for her.
That last part lol. I'm gonna enjoy that scene so much!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Karaked waz extremely rude and disrespectful in that time period... so they react to that.

New Kade will not get bully but she is respectful...

The interview was cute/funny
Yes, Karaked wasn’t a nice person, and didn’t handle the situation well when she first enter the house. Por-date and his mom wasn’t nice to her either.

I haven’t watched the rest of ep2 yet, only got to the part when Karaked enter the house. Lol

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She's Ying*.... they reacted ...she is pretty evil..very disrespectful ...

Not excusing their behavioral...they are stern in general ...but in the end it's how we all react to a situation. Karakade expected to be treated beyond a Queen and wants the elder to bow to her. You can't go into another person's home and act that malicious

They are mean to kade....she is respectful enough and defends herself....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yes Got is working it! I keep rewatching that part where he's only wearing teeny tiny shorts fighting on an elephant. It's only like 10 seconds long but still, repeat-worthy.

Karaked is evil but I have to admit I laughed when less than 5 minutes in that house, the first thing she said to the mom was, "You're older than I thought you were." :risas3:She's so bitchy and she said it with a fake innocent smile too.

I find Pope’s acting awkward cute, maybe that’s how they want him to play his character. It’s funny to me when seeing how he reacts to Kade.
It's gonna be obvious pretty soon that he's attracted to her but trying hard not to show it so yeah he's going to be extra awkward lol. Then once he falls for her, he falls pretty hard. Meanwhile Kade is still clueless. There's a whole lot of romantic scenes in here and I think the lakorn is keeping most of them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 10888 My gosh, Got look so good with that mustache. Ch3 needs to promote this guy ASAP!!!! He would make a great p’ek with a mustache. Haha
Cr: gotfather1632
Holy mother of god. . . .You just had to kill me didn't ya. The feels. Ermmmuum. Got would've made a very hawt Por Date. Oh god all these supporting stud's could've made Por Date sooo effin hawt. Pope is good. But dayum. Panjan. Got. Ch3 what's wrong with y'all! Missing out on these boys!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who is Got? What's a good lakorn he's in?
Gasp. Oh no. Haha. Got Jirayu is a supporting actor who's got great acting chops who don't even get a significant second lead role. Like wtf. He's so hot and talented yet he gets treated like an extra. Go watch Pan Rai Phai Ruk. He's part of the supporting crew. He's like semi-second lead. His character is very funny in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is that lakorn w/matt & film...aye...i watch that and don't rem. Him

He looks wicked cool on the elephant
Yes! You don't remember him? He was Film's best buddy. Haha. He paired up with Esther. That's the lakorn I fell in love with him. I was totally smitten. He was such a cutie!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Holy mother of god. . . .You just had to kill me didn't ya. The feels. Ermmmuum. Got would've made a very hawt Por Date. Oh god all these supporting stud's could've made Por Date sooo effin hawt. Pope is good. But dayum. Panjan. Got. Ch3 what's wrong with y'all! Missing out on these boys!
LOL. I never thought about it but you’re right! Got would’ve made a good Por Date too.

I love Pope and he’s not bad. I rarely see him do roles wear he’s got to be shirtless so I was taken back by that. Don’t know if I was surprised or excited haha. The only thing that I found kind of weird was when he was suppose to be “drunk”. I didn’t even realize he was drunk. He just seemed like his regular self imo. They push him to be like this cool guy but right now I can still only see him as Khun Chai lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Karaked is evil but I have to admit I laughed when less than 5 minutes in that house, the first thing she said to the mom was, "You're older than I thought you were." :risas3:She's so bitchy and she said it with a fake innocent smile too.
Yep! That part was pretty funny. LOL the look on their faces.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Yeah, ch3 are missing on these yummy boys. Got is a little short but he would still look good with short actresses.