[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha. I bet he is.

Yeah Got has been with his gf for a while now. He says that they understand each other well. I'm so envious of Bow. Haha.

Awe. I hope they stay together forever.

She sure does. She's very active.

Haha. They're so funny.

Haha. I hope Karat doesn't beat up Kade. Otherwise, Karakade will come out to get her. Haha.

Hahaha. Wth was he doing to her?? Is he irritating a sun burn or something? Haha.
I love that they can joke with each other and not being so awkward together

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Speaking of Ploy and Pope, i just saw some Samee Tee Tra clips on my YT recommendations lol i must have been binging on Pope's videos and now they are suggesting Pope's old lakorns
Haha. Yup, same same. I'm getting sooo many recommendations of anything Pope-related.

gosh, I've been wanting to watch Pope's Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng even before I was waiting for BPS to air back then - but there haven't been subs, especially the Chinese subs because apparently some Chinese drama stream network was planning to air it or something so they bought the rights for it. But now the Chinese fansubbers are finally allowed to stream it!!

Have been blessed with so much Pope lately I can't handle anymore omg (and on top of all his other dramas which has been on my to-watch list since some good time ago guh)
Hehe. Right now I'm midway through STT, next up will be Sapai Jao because that's the only other Pope lakorn with English subs. I hope some kind subbers will pick up PYLMW and LRT. If no one picks it up I'll just have to watch it raw. . .

SO BEAUTIFUL!! WOAA!!! Ok, tell the Korean boys to move aside.
The Thai F4?? Hahahahha. Joke!!!! No no. Haha.

I wonder what is Pope next big project. I guess he’s already being contacted to star in 2 new drama. Hopefully he is selective and only good one with a good storyline.
http://thaistarnews.info/pope-new-drama/
Yay!!!! Happy for him!

Sorry this is off topic...but I just wanted to ask this question since a long time...
Don't thais like noona romances? I don't remember seeing a lot of dramas that has older woman younger man premise. I only recall 2...one with mario and ploy and the other recent one on GMM(didn't finish either one)....and some movies about it(I really liked the Nichkun part in the seven something). All I see are older man and younger girls ...and girls getting younger every time....Nang Ai seriously turned me off of Grate for a while....Prissana remake was even more unwatchable.....old one was fine.....Tik didn't look that old. I usually don't mind older guy and young girl...if the story demands.....Thai tv is filled with shows like that...just that P'ek doesn't have to look that old:pancarta:
I'm not sure either. I don't think they do. Haha. The only one that I've seen was Ab Ruk Online where Anne was romancing Mark, but even he wasnt Anne's pra'ek.
Haha.... I will only make noise when the man is 70 & the girl is 17, but I'm not keen at all for older women & much younger men movies. I kind of have a very romantic idea of romances (been reading them for ages) and an old lady with a much younger man is so urghhh. This kind of scenario it's often the woman is totally wealthy but I don't even want to consider. I used to like an actor but one day I was curious enough to want to read about his real life (when I usually keep the fan thing on a movie level) & it's a turn off the lady is so much years older!! And she's quite awful looking. Yes, I like the old Prissana, she's so sweet & bubbly with the very curly hair & the age difference with Tik looks right when she started wearing formal clothes as a teacher. As for Nang Ai, I love it!! Because we sort of calculated Khun Thip is said to be the youngest Thai consul, he's a brilliant scholar & must have finished education fast, that should make him 27 or 28 after university & degree/masters/etc. Nang is 17, nearly 18 when they met, the most he'll only be 8 to 10 years older. And upto 12 years older, it's not frowned upon - the man would usually be a good age for a woman in maturity, romance & care & everything!! Even Nang's mum reprimanded her not to joke around calling him "uncle" since he's not much older than she is. So we could safely say he's about 8 years older - which is not old at all! And Thanatip also didn't fall for Nang passionately when she was in school next door, it happened in stages when he was about to leave Penang. And though he extracted a promise from her (which she didn't understand what it was for) he only lets himself go towards the end of her final year in university. He handled Nang so gingerly thoughout, & very respectable - there was nothing dirty about their romance. It just went into maturity in a sweet way, that's all.

Separate issue now..... OK, the reason I can't seem to like Sawan Biang is because Kawee would have done a better job if the girl he sought to protect in the end happens to be someone much younger & make his overpowering of her thoughout her stay at his family home credible. The heroine looks like his aunt & strong enough to give a kick up his ass.
Gasp. The old lady you're talking about his myv dearest Anne. . . and Ken's dearest OTP. Hahaha. I's okay, I admit she doesn look too old for Ken.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Spent my Sunday night procrastinating, and ep. 12 completed...!!

Ohhh all the liberal flirting (just with the eyes and smiles) and diabetic sweetness in this episode! :naughty2:

Sugar spammage was the main content for this episode, but apart from that, what made me literally laughed out loud and made me really amused were two main things:
(1) when Kade said "If my husband ever abuses me, it's either my husband or I will die!" and her face when she did that omgggg that gusto, that seriousness - I've decided I really love this girl lmao!! And also how Date looked so appalled - his brain couldn't comprehend lol

(2) Date being suuuuuuper duper extra by wearing ALL the clothes and coat Kade made him even though he was still in Ayutthaya lol!! + hand carry the friggin bulky pillow and refusing to let go of it, lol! Even his parents were like what the heck Date - and I felt so embarrassed for him. hahahahahah Date plssss. Of course that shows his love for Kade - it made me remembered how he told Kade that if Kade were crazy, he is crazy too... Kade was indeed crazy to gift him a pillow (but actually a really practical gift of course), and he's crazy enough to carry it... :p (He would be that one ridiculous, drama guy who will bring his entire house and dress like a fashionista for a trip to the Amazon....for love. :risas3:)

Funny stuff aside, the scene which Date said he will not have any mistresses + when they brought up the idea of "wives being possessions of their husbands" thing is a good continuation from the previous episode. I'm glad they continued with the conversation, and the fact that Date knew Kade isn't comfortable with her husband having other people but her, so he assured her... yeaaah~ That was really the sweetest. And they also gave an idea of what is their basis of considering wives to be possessions of their husbands...simply because men provide for their wives... (This is why, it's super important for us women to be financially independent.... seriously, don't wholly depend on anyone alright LOL.)

I always love their family moments when they're just sitting around talking. Even if it were seemingly just listening to Kade "talk nonsense" lol. The scene where everyone pretty much exploded from learning about the cheek kiss - then there was Date who at first looked super shocked then at the second kiss, he was REALLY relishing it. ;v;

So how is Kade and Date gonna sustain their pre-telecommunication era LDR??? Just how?? (Maybe with a pillow and some huge trust, yes LOL~)

:icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
(2) Date being suuuuuuper duper extra by wearing ALL the clothes and coat Kade made him even though he was still in Ayutthaya lol!! + hand carry the friggin bulky pillow and refusing to let go of it, lol! Even his parents were like what the heck Date - and I felt so embarrassed for him. hahahahahah Date plssss. Of course that shows his love for Kade - it made me remembered how he told Kade that if Kade were crazy, he is crazy too... Kade was indeed crazy to gift him a pillow (but actually a really practical gift of course), and he's crazy enough to carry it... :p (He would be that one ridiculous, drama guy who will bring his entire house and dress like a fashionista for a trip to the Amazon....for love. :risas3:)
Hahaha this part I was like Damn he must be hot but then I was like ooo he looks good in pink and lastly I was like he looks like Pillsbury dough boy hahahhaha.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL Oh Bella. She's so funny! Off Topic a little but I just want to mention how down to earth Thai celebrities are. I have not seen one who is rude to their fans or run from their fans. Compared to other celebrities from Asian countries, Thai celebrities are just so chill. I am most envious of fans who live in Thailand! Plus, co stars are so entertaining to watch on and off screen. The way they joke with each other makes everyone feel like family. I have seen BTS of other Asian OTPs and they NEVER beat Thai OTPs. I am extremely happy in recent years people around the world are starting to watch Thai lakorns because Thai casting directors have come up with some of the best couples I have ever watched. Num-Kob, Willy-Ann, Aum-Aff, Nadech-Yaya, Pope-Bella, plus many more.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

:icon12:
THIS....I didn't see any comments about it after it aired so I thought I was the only one who was like :facepalm: WTH Date,...over much.... when he came out all dressed up in kade-made clothes....Even the thick vest which must have been soaking in so much sweat inside...(poor Pope...he must have thought of jumping in the river throughout the time it took to film the scene)