[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Were you writing fanfic phatman? Are you going to write or continue anymore?
Haha. I was having fun with some of the girls here. I'm not that creative, but am waiting for someons to continue first, it might knock some creativity into me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
. Bathibat tam ปฏิบัติธรรม is meditating in the temple for a certain period of time without ordaining. Both women and men can do it. We wear white and can stay at the temple from 1 night to several months. Most people do it for a week.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can someone tell me how i quote several post at the same time?
What I usually do is hit the reply button on the comment I want to reply to and then continue reading and repeating. I thought there was a quote button where you can quote without leaving your screen, but I don't think there's that option.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
These are summery that i got and understand from ig sorry in advance for my poor translations..

-He talked about his new cfs with Bella still have more.....but need to confirm first
-he was asked the reason why he accepted ww he said they told him that Bella is also a presenter and this is the first one that they contacted him to work with Bell so he thinks it good to work together....:naughty2:
-how to keeps his fc and fame?? he replied no one can control nature but what we can is control ourselves....sth that we have now in the future might not have so we need to prepare our mind....
-In upcoming new year he won't accept events he goes to ปฏิบัติธรรม (i know it since i'm a Buddhist but i don't know in en it is related to Buddhism )
-The event in the morning he was really shy but he had to dance
Thanks for the info :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
. Bathibat tam ปฏิบัติธรรม is meditating in the temple for a certain period of time without ordaining. Both women and men can do it. We wear white and can stay at the temple from 1 night to several months. Most people do it for a week.
Oh. So he's gonna be meditating during his break time. I think that's a great idea to clear the mind and soul from the media. I'm glad that at least Thai celebs have the temple to get away from the public.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
What do you mean he won't accept events for next year or this later of this year? He stay in the temple or what haha.

P.S. Oh may be because what he asked from the Buddha to grant him his wish and now he had and he will be doing some thing to repay.
No haha My country ,Thai,Burma,Lao...... we have the same new year celebration..we will celebrate our new year for 3 days start from 14 to 16 April.... (some years start on 13)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Funny story. My parents said that all the supporting men are better looking than the male lead. Hahaha (I agree, but Pope is still my biggest love). They also said Hot Guy is the most handsome, he just has the weirdest facial hairdo. And they like all the girls in here saying they each have their own beauty, you can't say one is prettier than the other. Which I agree as well!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this is Hot Guy. Who's Earth Guy? Also, is that Clara? She's pretty.

Pages moving so fast that I can't join all and commented :( otherwise I'll be behind again. lol.
Haha. Yes we don't have anything better to do that's why. Better be quick you'll be left behind. Earth is Hot Guy, we just call him Hot Guy because it suits him. Hahahaha.
I think that is Clara, I didn't think she was pretty in the lakorn (maybe because of the obvious ps and her wardrobe), but she looks purdy right there. Hehe.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Yes we don't have anything better to do that's why. Better be quick you'll be left behind. Earth is Hot Guy, we just call him Hot Guy because it suits him. Hahahaha.
I think that is Clara, I didn't think she was pretty in the lakorn (maybe because of the obvious ps and her wardrobe), but she looks purdy right there. Hehe.
Thanks! Haha, trying to get all the names straight between our nicknames for them versus their lakorn names versus their real name. BTW - I got nothing better to do too but was on vacation, jumping from threads to threads, IGs, Youtubes, and trying to watch other lakorns. :facepalm:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think Noom and Louis looks super cute together. They compliment eachother very well.
I hope this couple is going to tie the knot soon hopefully.

Omg that's sooo annoyingly. Hahah.
:risas3::risas3::risas3:yeah it does get annoying

Agree there are those who are rude, but I think for the most part the big stars like this are usually just very friendly even joking with reporters and whatnot.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: they have to keep a good relationship with reporters and fans. Though some will have bitter relationships but still rely on each other. Sometimes real life is more beyond than the dramas from tv.

Really?! Who?? I want to know!
Sorry, won't mention anyone. They're all normal humans too. So there's bond to be those to are down to earth and humble, and those that are just rude and arrogant. And it's your own judgement whether you believe everything you see on screen and hear from others... whether they are honestly friendly humble and kind in real life too.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t keep up with this thread. Lol Soon this is going to reach 800 by the time this series is over. I watched a lot of lakorn in the past and this is the only series that I don’t fast forward. I enjoy every single episodes. I’m going to be sad and have nothing watch when it’s over.