Rosi

Wifey #42
Event today - 26042019
(Nescafe Blend & Brew)
Credit photo : kondeekhonglung
View attachment 34488

Credit photo : CattyPkm
View attachment 34487

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwttNCwBVxL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pqgvbf49ca2f
James is ever handsome in the first photo, and I like it that these two are friends happy together. For a long time during Jutathep times & his earlier movies I thought Pope was a lonely soul (not as popular as Great who's got many friends) because most of pics then pictured him alone. But since BPS photos of him often surfaced playing soccer, at events & lots of people around him - not the fans, but fellow actors.
That his chums are in awe of him too.

Buttonzz

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut twice. I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut twice. I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.
Welcome!! Welcome!! You will love it here as we are all hooked on Pope after BPS...

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
I don't often say it when a guy looks hot but he certainly does - here.
He's quite the vision isn't he? Not the plastic handsome of most young ones but a hero-worthy something of his own.

Thanks so much @June31sg for posting this! Where do you guys dig up all these off the news photos of him.
Credits to Pope's Baidu Tieba Fan club

I got it from Baidu. Sometimes when times are good, I am able to access that site and see the pictures. Other times, the pictures cannot load fully for days! :facepalm: