[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Meantime ...... the production crew got hauled in for a major slip!

The Royal Boat Race of the year, supposedly watched by hundreds (if not thousands, Thailand is such a big country)

Attended by the royal presence of the Queen

And here we have an almost empty pier

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
But in the midst of all that day's joy

Someone's paying it with sadness

The first stirrings of the switch of attention by her neighbourhood suitor

From not minding his used-to-be-hated-fiancee landing on his lap

To having no eyes for anyone but her

And making come hither bedroom eyes in front of the whole country

Por Date to Kade : I want to smother you with butter and strawberry jam and maybe a dollop of fresh cream

Mae Janward: I should have stopped hoping from the last time Mommy sent me to bring him cookies. I've always used food as excuse to go over. One time it made my maid drowned. That last time he didn't even pop it into his mouth. If I don't have cookings to get his attention what do I have? If I only dare to lap dance! Isn't that what she's doing? A lap dance? See where it's gotten her!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

View attachment 35034

View attachment 35036

View attachment 35035

View attachment 35037

View attachment 35038

View attachment 35039

View attachment 35040

Por Date to Kade : I want to smother you with butter and strawberry jam and maybe a dollop of fresh cream

View attachment 35041

Mae Janward: I should have stopped hoping from the last time Mommy sent me to bring him cookies. I've always used food as excuse to go over. One time it made my maid drowned. That last time he didn't even pop it into his mouth. If I don't have cookings to get his attention what do I have? If I only dare to lap dance! Isn't that what she's doing? A lap dance? See where it's gotten her!
Oh my gosh your version of Date's sweet talk made me laugh so hard :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Hahaaaa, in Phet & PJ's profiles they named Pope as their friend (bestest mates I think it's meant 'cos it looks in real life that they are), but in Pope's he didn't. He only has his family - Mum & sis. I guess he's likely loved by many & he loves them back, he's probably thinking it'll be a long list & will hurt those he didn't called out.
Which profiles you're talking about? Bc it seems Pope and PJ stopped following each other on ins for a while now.

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg

View attachment 35034

View attachment 35036

View attachment 35035

View attachment 35037

View attachment 35038

View attachment 35039

View attachment 35040

View attachment 35041

Always fun to read all of your screenshot caption :thumbup:

bit

sarNie Adult
Khun Rom Peng sure can write. Now I want to know more...

Anyway the theory around after her update on Phrom Likit is it looks it would be about Karakade soul and the reason why her and Kadesurang can never be in the same lifetime.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Khun Rom Peng posted a long initial chapter on Phrom Likit. It’s is certainly very entertaining. She updated a few things from the previous chapter we had here.

Some kind soul will update the English translation of it sometimes I think.
@Amata ! @Amata! Let's call her! @bit Amata's great at helping us with these, hope she's free to translate for us again.

When you say entertaining, will the romantic aspects of it be really gripping & fun like it was with Por Date & Kadesurang? After breezing through other movies, BPS is still a very tall order and so can't wait for its likeness hopefully more in Prom Likit.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's kinda weird reading it but hope it can be more interesting after that. Now I'm curious.
@CPY ! You're back! Which romantic couple is that you've got as your tagline?
Ahh I guess Majurat Holiday isn't a hit with you, it's obvious you went through it real fast. One day some days back you added it's amongst the list in the works to watch, and then today it's already in the DONE columns hehe. Well, I like Film & was expecting it so much to be like MEET JOE BLACK (that's a very beautiful movie) because it started out real good, that child actress she's from Soi Lohit & wonderful to watch. One of the most saddest & touching scenes was at the end when Brad Pitt (Joe Black) held Claire Forlani (Susan) & his eyes gave her the option if she wants to follow him; she looked into them and realised what he is. She fears & loved too much at the same time. (That haunting music got me)
In Majurat Holiday, Film & the girl also stood at a somewhat similar bridge but darn! No chemistry no feelings at all! They don't have dialogues except the very long stares & smiling & smiling & that's about it there's no feel at all it's so wasted.

Now I want to ask, you seem to have found so many with English subs - have you got Puntai Norasingh 2016? It's a historical war movie & true happenings I think, but there's nothing that I can find of it. So if you could - thanks!

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
@CPY ! You're back! Which romantic couple is that you've got as your tagline?
Ahh I guess Majurat Holiday isn't a hit with you, it's obvious you went through it real fast. One day some days back you added it's amongst the list in the works to watch, and then today it's already in the DONE columns hehe. Well, I like Film & was expecting it so much to be like MEET JOE BLACK (that's a very beautiful movie) because it started out real good, that child actress she's from Soi Lohit & wonderful to watch. One of the most saddest & touching scenes was at the end when Brad Pitt (Joe Black) held Claire Forlani (Susan) & his eyes gave her the option if she wants to follow him; she looked into them and realised what he is. She fears & loved too much at the same time. (That haunting music got me)
In Majurat Holiday, Film & the girl also stood at a somewhat similar bridge but darn! No chemistry no feelings at all! They don't have dialogues except the very long stares & smiling & smiling & that's about it there's no feel at all it's so wasted.

Now I want to ask, you seem to have found so many with English subs - have you got Puntai Norasingh 2016? It's a historical war movie & true happenings I think, but there's nothing that I can find of it. So if you could - thanks!
LOL I was at here and there hahahahahahaha. The couple is from the just ended evening lakorn of One HD titled Sao Noi Roy Lan View. I like that lakorn because I got to listen to more Isaan songs. Some sort of country musical lakorn. Both of them are really good and no kiss in this lakorn. The stares and affection kinda made up for me. Majurat Holiday I finished it few months back and kinda can guess the plot line. So kinda errr for me. Now I am following Revive to Kill (Ch7), Laila the Giant Daughter and Kaew Khon Lek (One HD). No, so far I watch mostly raw and I guess now I can watch some without subtitles.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤