[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg
I really want to buy this edition but don’t know how. Wonder if our Thai friends here can help?! I read somewhere that in the magazine Pope said he love new and old fans equally. Maybe that’s what makes some fans unhappy? Anyway it’s google translate so I’m not sure if it’s correct
Ahhh is that so....I did bought an e-magazine only...for hard copy, I don’t think that I would buy it...maybe enough with e-magazine ;)...

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg

Buttonzz

sarNie Egg
Thanks Rosi. Wife no 55? Lol... Too much competition. I'd rather be his hanky. Sit in his pocket all day, wipe away the sweat from his face. The poor man perspires a lot. ;)

BTW, I'm watching Samee Tee Tra now and I think Pope looks hot with rimless glasses. He should wear them more often. :love:

Still so many fans expressing how hurt they are on Twitter. Oh dear.

Got to start learning how to insert images here:confused0:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Thanks Rosi. Wife no 55? Lol... Too much competition. I'd rather be his hanky. Sit in his pocket all day, wipe away the sweat from his face. The poor man perspires a lot. ;)

BTW, I'm watching Samee Tee Tra now and I think Pope looks hot with rimless glasses. He should wear them more often. :love:

Still so many fans expressing how hurt they are on Twitter. Oh dear.

Got to start learning how to insert images here:confused0:
Below the reply window, on the right have three options, the one in the middle is "upload a file", click there will pop up the window for you to choose the upload photos. Check the photo size because they don't allow too large pictures

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just realised that our gang here is fun but so peace loving. I went through some of the other sites the fans are really bashing each other.

@phatman ! Where are you these days? Still BPS reruns?
Catching up! Haha.
It’s cause we’re not crazy and delusional koojin fans lol that’s what I liked about this thread the most is that no matter how different our opinions were on something it’s never turned into a crazy fight lol
Except phat and @Rachfull be fighting all the time for Samee's attention. Hehehe.

Rachfull

Pope's #1 Mia RAK
Well, I think it's just me @phamx and so sorry for the confusion, our other guys here seems to like her plenty. It's because I love those sort of Shakespeare stories like Duang Jai Akkanee & expected so much from the romance - but though she's youthful & pretty I sort of thought she over-acted there. And then I attempted again with her & my FAVOURITE Aum Artichart & then..... well, you see, there was this bedscene there's a close-up and .....well, I had to struggle & struggled & struggled to watch her ..... and then I just couldn't anymore I had to close my eyes and click off the movie. I have this thing about watching romances & the hero & heroine has to be kind of perfect and some little things about a certain actor or actress just don't do it for me. Poor Yaya huh? And Kim, and Matt. Please don't ask me which part of their anatomy makes it hard for me to watch. (Although Matt, one of her movies don't run into that area so yeah, that movie of hers I like - she was with Andrew Gregson).

But heyyyy, don't fret! My sister loves and loves and loves all these 3 actresses to bits! Especially Yaya and Kim! So it's all a matter of choice, that much I can say.

But Chippy, now that's a girl who can't be saved. Her acting is just poor.
I agree Yaya overdid it early on. But I think she's improved a lot-- and almost every actor overacts during their first role.
It seems I need to remind you that we do not speak the forbidden name here...