[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
As long as you're not falling in love with a REAL college hottie instead of the REEL Ayutthaya Muen & forgetting us. College life tend to make students do that but you - you - your love is the samee

(good luck on your exams though!)
Haha I wish. Thought the dating pool would be better here, but it's about the same. It's okay though, I don't need to date; I've got the samee to keep me company ;)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Study is more important, I’m glad those years are behind me. Don’t forget to check in to see how your husband is doing esp. when his shirt is about to pop open like this (*on set of roy leh marnya 3/13*)

Ooh yes I'll have to *apprehend* samee and that shirt... preferably IN that shirt... or maybe no shirt at all.... :naughty2:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Alright, please allow me being off the beaten track for 2 minutes...... thanks!

Hi everybody! Especially to you @phatman because you said you didn't mind this actress from Soi Lohit.
Has any of you guys seen this movie -
[ENG SUB] La Ong Dao ละอองดาว EP 1 Part 1/2
Thailand engsubs - credit Daily Motion - LA ONG DAO

The story revolves around Korakot falling for La Ong Dao, his adoptive sister, while hating her at first for inheriting part of his father's assets, which he can only get back under the condition that he marries her.

=========================================

As usual the hero already has a sexy hi-so since his USA uni-days & getting Ong Dao married off to someone else is the fastest way to beat the terms of his father's will. He kind of burnt all his bridges in their phone call, thinking of the fat, ugly, dull 7-year old whom he last remembered before he went away ..... And then, he saw her.

It's very graceful & beautiful how the hero slowly finding himself soul-less - without knowing why he's feeling that way; well, he's supposed to be happily marrying the girlfriend. In one scene he prayed to his dad "You've always given me the best, and you've left me your most precious thing in the world too. But I didn't listen, and now I'm paying for it."

I hope the romantics amongst us will love this story. What's also good about it is the terrific script! The sweet, virginal Ong Dao is strong when she has to - unlike most other wimpy, silly, irritatingly weak & useless heroines. She retaliates against her situation & the bitchy girlfriend with dignity & sharpness; she acts fast when she wants to save her pride. Beneath her quiet & demure personality is real steel! But the scenes when they both gingerly cross that line to dare to love (eg. dancing in Episode 7) is wrenching & poignant, it's just so .... awwwww..... So please, please watch it, yes?

Amata

sarNie Hatchling

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@Fikachu
PL 1.jpg
The writer Rom Paeng said “She just would like to show an update of the progress of raw files that she hasn't reviewed them yet. It's very difficult to create, but it's fun.” (So it might be changed again)
This translation gets some help from Google translator. For some Thai words I cannot translate/cannot find them in the English language so they were omitted.

Chapter I

A little girl was looking at a shadow person. The blur of the dusk made her not be able to see that person clearly. His/her clothes looked strange. It looked like him/her wearing only a shoulder cloth and the bottom part looked like pants. It was so strange that she had to tell her parents sitting at the front of the car.
“Mom, there is someone wearing strange clothes standing on the roadside looking at us.” She told her mother with a voice of a 6-year-old child.

“What? You talk nonsense again” Wipawan said while looking at the speed monitor, 100 km/hour.

“You could drive slower. Are you tired?” She said and asked her husband. He looked tired because he had to get up early to take her and their daughter to make a merit at a wat/temple that was far from the community and afterwards went to a wedding party of his colleague/Subordinate.

She said “I have told you, let Nai Git drive the car but you would like to do it by yourself. It would be good if we find a place around here to get some rest before.”

“Oh no, I would like to get home soon” Her husband Chaimit said. He smiled a little and went back to concentrate on driving.

“Today it was nice to meet Khun Na Sipang at the wat (Na –used for calling mother ‘s younger sister or anyone who is younger than her , Sipang – the name of Gade’s Mom). Unbelievable she was ordained as a nun here for a long time. We knew nothing despite coming here often.” She talked to her husband to get him alert after seeing that he would not like to rest.

“Hum” her husband said.

“I feel bad for her. Gade should not have died at her young age. (Translating word by word from Thai Wipawan said “Gade should not have a little merit.” This is an idiom. It means she should not have a short life/she should have had a long life.) Now she had died for 5 years and Pra Rueang would be a monk throughout his life. Wipawan said like she mused. What the servant who followed to take care of Sipang at the wat told her was still in her memory.

The servant said “Pra Rueang (Pra = Monk = พระ) was very sad when Khun Gade died. He loved her very much. Now he might feel better but he still insisted he would not leave the Buddha monkhood. Khun Yai Naun (Gade’s grandma) was Yoom Oop Pat Taak (attendant of the monk/Pra Rueang) until the end of her life. Laung Por (Gade’s father who was a monk too) had died 3 years ago. Khun Sipang was left alone so she sold her house and came to stay in the wat permanently. I think it is good. I rejoiced in her merit so I came here to live with her.”

“I like Khun Yai Sipang (Yai = grandma). 6 year old Pud taan.

“Khun Yai is kind to you too. She said your face looks like her daughter when she was young. Why not! Although we are distant relatives we still have some the same blood

line” Wipawan said with a laugh and thought of an event when…………...

(Some lines at the end of this passage are not in the picture)

*********************************************************************************
New passage

“It was a sin, he would not leave the monkhood” Wipawan said.

“Mom, there is someone looking at us again” Pud taan said but not finished yet, the sound of the wheel grinding the road surface resounded the road. It was so loud that people who heard felt horrify.

The bright light dived in with loud screams. The shock faces of two adults’ sitting together happened just one moment before their bodies under the seat belt were struck and swung without direction. The little girl sitting at the back her eyes opened widely with shock before everything turned out dark.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@Fikachu , friends
one more
one more.jpg
Pra RueangRit opened his eyes together with a long sigh. That spirit still was confused and had been seeking a way for thousand years. One of the reasons might be due to his deeds and his decision. Although this life, karma easing up had made the crux of sin and the curse of Jao Gum Nai Wein (เจ้ากรรมนายเวร) to 2 women sparse but it didn’t reach of the point of relieving. Maybe Above (เบื้องบน) might have the answer of the whole story.

***Jao Gum Nai Wein (เจ้ากรรมนายเวร) =persons with previous deeds on each other = enemies of our present and former lives including all people who we had done bad deeds on.) Credit : Pantip
***Above (เบื้องบน) = Heaven, God, Angels etc.

To be continued

The young monk looked up at the crescent moon.
If he passed this life (to have the next life)………. A thin light smile like a lotus had just sprung from the water popped up at the corner of his thick wavy mouth. He knew all but he could not resist. Passion had pulled him into the cycle of rebirth and death so firmly because 1 of the 2 women was his beloved one. He didn’t care how many times he had to return to this world. He just wanted these births to bring the one he loved to be together. That was enough.

Wipawee looked at the little child in front of her reading Aesop's Fables, with the feeling of both despise and sympathy. Her parents died but this child had no any organs broken except for bruises and abrasion and she didn’t say anything for 6 months. Now she was better starting speaking so she could go to school as usual. In her feelings even she herself didn’t know why she didn't like this child but she was better than other relatives who thought of only the heritage of her parents. This child had many things that were different from ordinary children. Other children would be afraid and cry after the bad incident but Pudtaan was not like that. The clear pure eyes sometimes had strange glitter and looked like she knew what the other people were thinking and was resigned to her fate at the same time. And when seeing and listening to those relatives her eyes were harsh and she flicked her sight like adults.

“This kid’s eyes were evil, she looked disobedient.” A closed relative visited Wipawee to ask about the heritage of Pudtaan's parents that would belong to their daughter. She seldom liked Pudtaan too.

“She might watch lakorn NamNao too much. Her parents when being alive they indulged their child. Having only one child would be like this”

Wipawee said comfortably. The reason for being emotionally comfortable was not because she was the person to take care of Pudtaan but because of other reasons.

Last edited:

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
@Fikachu
View attachment 33026
The writer Rom Paeng said “She just would like to show an update of the progress of raw files that she hasn't reviewed them yet. It's very difficult to create, but it's fun.” (So it might be changed again)
This translation gets some help from Google translator. For some Thai words I cannot translate/cannot find them in the English language so they were omitted.

Chapter I

A little girl was looking at a shadow person. The blur of the dusk made her not be able to see that person clearly. His/her clothes looked strange. It looked like him/her wearing only a shoulder cloth and the bottom part looked like pants. It was so strange that she had to tell her parents sitting at the front of the car.
“Mom, there is someone wearing strange clothes standing on the roadside looking at us.” She told her mother with a voice of a 6-year-old child.

“What? You talk nonsense again” Wipawan said while looking at the speed monitor, 100 km/hour.

“You could drive slower. Are you tired?” She said and asked her husband. He looked tired because he had to get up early to take her and their daughter to make a merit at a wat/temple that was far from the community and afterwards went to a wedding party of his colleague/Subordinate.

She said “I have told you, let Nai Git drive the car but you would like to do it by yourself. It would be good if we find a place around here to get some rest before.”

“Oh no, I would like to get home soon” Her husband Chaimit said. He smiled a little and went back to concentrate on driving.

“Today it was nice to meet Khun Na Sipang at the wat (Na –used for calling mother ‘s younger sister or anyone who is younger than her , Sipang – the name of Gade’s Mom). Unbelievable she was ordained as a nun here for a long time. We knew nothing despite coming here often.” She talked to her husband to get him alert after seeing that he would not like to rest.

“Hum” her husband said.

“I feel bad for her. Gade should not have died at her young age. (Translating word by word from Thai Wipawan said “Gade should not have a little merit.” This is an idiom. It means she should not have a short life/she should have had a long life.) Now she had died for 5 years and Pra Rueang would be a monk throughout his life. Wipawan said like she mused. What the servant who followed to take care of Sipang at the wat told her was still in her memory.

The servant said “Pra Rueang (Pra = Monk = พระ) was very sad when Khun Gade died. He loved her very much. Now he might feel better but he still insisted he would not leave the Buddha monkhood. Khun Yai Naun (Gade’s grandma) was Yoom Oop Pat Taak (attendant of the monk/Pra Rueang) until the end of her life. Laung Por (Gade’s father who was a monk too) had died 3 years ago. Khun Sipang was left alone so she sold her house and came to stay in the wat permanently. I think it is good. I rejoiced in her merit so I came here to live with her.”

“I like Khun Yai Sipang (Yai = grandma). 6 year old Pud taan.

“Khun Yai is kind to you too. She said your face looks like her daughter when she was young. Why not! Although we are distant relatives we still have some the same blood

line” Wipawan said with a laugh and thought of an event when…………...

(Some lines at the end of this passage are not in the picture)

*********************************************************************************
New passage

“It was a sin, he would not leave the monkhood” Wipawan said.

“Mom, there is someone looking at us again” Pud taan said but not finished yet, the sound of the wheel grinding the road surface resounded the road. It was so loud that people who heard felt horrify.

The bright light dived in with loud screams. The shock faces of two adults’ sitting together happened just one moment before their bodies under the seat belt were struck and swung without direction. The little girl sitting at the back her eyes opened widely with shock before everything turned out dark.
@Fikachu , friends
one more
View attachment 33142
Pra RueangRit opened his eyes together with a long sigh. That spirit still was confused and had been seeking a way for thousand years. One of the reasons might be due to his deeds and his decision. Although this life, karma easing up had made the crux of sin and the curse of Jao Gum Nai Wein (เจ้ากรรมนายเวร) to 2 women sparse but it didn’t reach of the point of relieving. Maybe Above (เบื้องบน) might have the answer of the whole story.

***Jao Gum Nai Wein (เจ้ากรรมนายเวร) =persons with previous deeds on each other = enemies of our present and former lives including all people who we had done bad deeds on.) Credit : Pantip
***Above (เบื้องบน) = Heaven, God, Angels etc.

To be continued

If he passed this life (to have the next life)………. A thin light smile like a lotus had just sprung from the water popped up at the corner of his thick wavy mouth. He knew all but he could not resist. Passion had pulled him into the cycle of rebirth and death so firmly because 1 of the 2 women was his beloved one. He didn’t care how many times he had to return to this world. He just wanted these births to bring the one he loved to be together. That was enough.

Wipawee looked at the little child in front of her reading Aesop's Fables, with the feeling of both despise and sympathy. Her parents died but this child had no any organs broken except for bruises and abrasion and she didn’t say anything for 6 months. Now she was better starting speaking so she could go to school as usual. In her feelings even she herself didn’t know why she didn't like this child but she was better than other relatives who thought of only the heritage of her parents. This child had many things that were different from ordinary children. Other children would be afraid and cry after the bad incident but Pudtaan was not like that. The clear pure eyes sometimes had strange glitter and looked like she knew what the other people were thinking and was resigned to her fate at the same time. And when seeing and listening to those relatives her eyes were harsh and she flicked her sight like adults.

“This kid’s eyes were evil, she looked disobedient.” A closed relative visited Wipawee to ask about the heritage of Pudtaan's parents that would belong to their daughter. She seldom liked Pudtaan too.

“She might watch lakorn NamNao too much. Her parents when being alive they indulged their child. Having only one child would be like this”

Wipawee said comfortably. The reason for being emotionally comfortable was not because she was the person to take care of Pudtaan but because of other reasons.
Thanks a million @Amata, for the detailed translation :icon12::icon12: Can't wait for them to film & air the lakorn, but I guess it will be a long wait :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks a million @Amata, for the detailed translation :icon12::icon12: Can't wait for them to film & air the lakorn, but I guess it will be a long wait :crybaby2::crybaby2:
You're welcome @June31sg
Yes, it would be a long wait. Last year Khun Nong gave an interview, she would like Bella and Pope to play together in a lakorn before Prom Likit (BPS 2 ). I think she knows too it would take a long time for PromLikit.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@phatman I have updated the list 2 more getting information from @lamchieu

Thank you @lamchieu

Seesan Awards 2018 (18/Apr/2018) = สีสันบันเทิง อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Highly popular lakorn of the year / ละครยอดนิยมแห่งปี
2. Bella - Sood Pang Leading actress of the year / นักแสดงหญิงสุดปังแห่งปี
3. Pope - Sood Pang Leading actor of the year /นักแสดงชายสุดปังแห่งปี
4. Bella & Pope – Koo Fin of the year / นักแสดงคู่ฟินแห่งปี
5. Boup Pe Sunniwaat’s actors and actresses – Best performance team of the year / ทีมนักแสดงยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี

Remark :

Sood Pang = สุดปัง (slang, very informal)
Sood (สุด) = super, extremely etc.
Pang (ปัง) = outstanding, so fine, so fly, to become famous or popular very fast etc.
Koo Fin = คู่ฟิน (slang, very informal)
Koo (คู่) = pairs

The word “Fin” comes from English, in Thailand it means = to be in the mood of seeing what is super or to be in the extreme emotion at that time (Many scenes in BPS make us fin (feel fin).

The Mass Communication Club of Thailand (21/Apr/2018) = ชมรมสมาพันธ์สื่อสารมวลชนแห่งประเทศไทย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat- Oustanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Khun Nong – Best Producer/ผู้จัดละครยอดเยี่ยม/หน่อง-อรุโณชา
3. Bella – Outstanding actress/นักแสดงหญิงดีเด่น
4. Pope – Outstanding actor/นักแสดงชายดีเด่น
5. Joi – Best young actor/นักแสดงดาวรุ่งชายยอดเยี่ยม“ไอ้จ้อย” โมสต์-วิศรุต หิมรัตน์

Siam Dara Stars Awards 2018 (29/Jun/2018) = สยามดาราอวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwat - Best Lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยม
2. Bella - Popular actress or Superstar/นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม ราณี เคมเปญ
3. Pope - Popular actor or Superstar/นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
4. Big - Best supporting actor/นักแสดงสมทบยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (ศรุต วิจิตรตรานนท์)
5. P’ Mai - Best Directing / ผู้กำกับฯ ยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละคร โทรทัศน์ (ภวัต พนังคศิริ)
6. RomPaeng - Popular Opus/บทประพันธ์ ยอดนิยมสาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (รอมแพง จันทร์ยวีร์ สมปรีดา)

Remark : Best leading actor and best leading actress are Na det and Pook Look

Dara Inside Awards (13/Aug/2018) = ดาราอินไซด์อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Rom Paeng - Best Opus -/บทประพันธ์ยอดเยี่ยม
3. Bella - Best leading actress /นักแสดงฝ่ายหญิงยอดเยี่ยม
4. P’ Mai - Best Directing /ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม

MAYA AWARDS 2018 (8/Aug/2018) = มายา อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Top rated Lakorn /ละครยอดนิยมอันดับ 1 ขวัญใจมหาชน
2. Bella - Public favorite actress /ดารานำหญิงขวัญใจมหาชน
3. Bella - Public favorite charming actress /สาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ขวัญใจมหาชน
4. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยม

Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards 2018 (27/Sep/2018)

1. Bella – Popular Award – popular actress of the year
2. Pope - Popular Award – popular actor of the year
3. Khun Nong – Popular Award for Culture and Entertainment

OK! Awards 2018 (20/Oct./2018) held by Ok Magazine

1. Team of Boup Pe Sunniwaat (actors and producer) - OK Spotlight /บุคคลที่มีความโดดเด่นที่สุดแห่งปี
2. Bella - male Heartthrob
3. Pope - Female Heartthrob

MAT Award 2018 (23/Nov./2018) held by Marketing Association of Thailand
- Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Silver Award

Dara Variety Award 2019 (19/Jan/2019) = ดาราวาไรตี้ อวอร์ด
1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best Lakorn of the year/ละครโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Khun Nong - Outstanding person creating outstanding drama of the year/บุคคลดีเด่น สาขาสร้างสรรค์ละครดีเด่นแห่งปี/คุณหน่อง
3. Pope - Best actor /นักแสดงนำละครโทรทัศน์ชายยอดเยี่ยม/โป๊ป
4. Bella - Public favorite actress of the year /ดารามหาชนหญิงแห่งปี/เบลล่า
5. Mae Prig (Ampa Pu sit) - Best supporting actress /นักแสดงประกอบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม/อำภา ภูษิต/แม่ปริก
6. Aor Jaow Oie - Best original song composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan/ เพลงยอดเยี่ยมจากละครโทรทัศน์ (ออเจ้าเอย)/วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์

LINE TV AWARDS 2019 (12/Feb/2019)

2 awards being voted by lakorn fans /โดย 2 รางวัลที่มาจากการโหวตของแฟนละคร คือ
1. The scene of Kade making her face like GiG Suwajanee - Best Viral Scene/ คลิปไวรัลยอดเยี่ยม) ฉากแม่การะเกดเลียนแบบพี่กิ๊ก สุวัจนี
2. The scene of Kade, Date and Raeung were in the boat - Best Comedy Scene/ ฉากตลกยอดเยี่ยม ฉากคุณพี่หมื่น, หมื่นเรือง และ การะเกดอยู่บนเรือ
3. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Content of the Year

33 Golden Darts Awards (16/Feb/2019) = โทรทัศน์ทองคำ ครั้งที่ 33

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Outstanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Bella - Outstanding leading actress /ดารานำหญิงดีเด่น
3. Louis – Outstanding supporting Actor /ดาราสนับสนุนชายดีเด่น
4. P’ Mai – Outstanding directing /ผู้กำกับดีเด่น
5. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทละครโทรทัศน์ดีเด่น
6. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Outstanding original song sang by Sarunyoo Winaipanich and composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan /เพลงละครดีเด่น

DNR Awards (I don’t know yet where and when, just translate from a picture people share)

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Best lakorn
2. Louis - Best supporting Actor / ดาราสนับสนุนชายยอดเยี่ยม

Remark Pope – Best leading actor from KSTD

Thailand Zocial Awards 2019 (28/Feb/2019)
Best Entertainment on Social Media (11 rewards) BPS got 3.

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Thai series
2. Bella – Actress
3. Pope – Actor

15th Kom Chad Luek Awards 2019 (2/Mar/2019)
1. Deng Salaya (Buppesunnivas) - Best Script:
2. Yah Janyah (Buppesunnivas) - Best Supporting Actress:
3. Buppesunnivas - Best Drama

MThai Top Talk-about Awards 2019 (20/Mar/2019)

1. The most mentioned song (Top Talk-about song) - Ice
2. The most mentioned drama (Top Talk-about tv drama) BPS
3. The most mentioned actor (Top Talk-about actor) Pope
4. The most mentioned actress (Top Talk-about actress) Bella

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
BPS got some awards from MThai Top Talk-about; @phatman for your record:
- the most mentioned song (Top Talk-about song) Ice
- the most mentioned drama (Top Talk-about tv drama)
- the most mentioned actor (Top Talk-about actor) Pope
- the most mentioned actress (Top Talk-about actress) Bella
View attachment 33177 View attachment 33178
Heyy Bells, have your face gone slimmer?
Thanks @lamchieu ! There's something sweetly elfin about her looks today, maybe the hair up top heavy that way? Suits her. She's like a beautiful fairy, her face ethereal; she's lovely.