[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
In recent news:

“In 2018, BEC World (CH3) successfully sold the copyrights of many famous Thai dramas, such as "Likit Ruk"(Nadech & Yaya), which achieved simultaneous broadcasts in Thailand and China, in addition "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" (Pope & Bella) has been sold to 8 countries and regions in Asia, including: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and foreign copyright sales reached 200 million baht.”

Congrats to Buphae team, quality content with quality acting always win.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Unexpectingly good! It's a life drama, but the individual love stories between the family members is worthwhile. Everyone has chemistry with one another. Bella is amazing in there!!! She is playing her role to perfection. Not to mention her chemistry with Phet is gold. Almostgood enough to boot Popella to the curb. Haha.
BLASPHEMY

:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
@Rosi Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I would like to watch BPS again after seeing them. They are my favorite scenes too.

For the scene they were looking up to the moon. I would like to give more information. There is something hidden there. They didn’t mean only as what they said.

From the past to present no one ever says the moon that we see in the sky every night has two. In general, everyone perceives that it is the same one. It is the thing that people learn from the nature by themselves and transfer this knowledge from one generation to another. Date did too. But why?, when Kade said “Why the moon here is so big?”, and Date said “It would be a different one”

When a man and a women start to love, when they meet each other they have to find a topic to talk. Sometimes they don’t really want the answer. Kade might said what she thought and Date knew that it was nature. For him the moon might not be so that big but he had to say anything back to her, better than being quiet.

Kade was the same when he said “It would be a different one” She said “The Earth has only one moon.” to keep the conversation going. Then Date asked “What did you say?” She said “Nothing”. Kade stopped talking about it because she might think he knew. And if Kade repeated it again and Date asked how she knew, she might not want to explain. After saying “Nothing” Kade changed the topic to ask about Khun Rueang.

*****What Date said…
“It would be a different one” in English = Kon La Duang Gra Mang in Thai = คนละดวงกระมัง
กระมัง, มั้ง = Gra Mang, Mang
Gra Mang is a Thai particle. When this word is at the end of any sentence, it means the speaker being not sure, guessing. What he says maybe true or not true. Sometimes the speaker is not serious about what he says, just talks or makes a joke.
Thanks, @Amata for that perspective on their "hide & seek" conversation. The intellectual Kade would probably be laughing inside at the obvious cheesy take each time Date leans on the moon! Because she comes from our time, when lovers talk other things on romantic evenings; but again all these back to basics could be a wondrous thing for her - because the moon in a lonely place on a serene night is always beautiful. Maybe on an Ayutthaya night it's more beautiful than others.
I'm very taken by the beauty of these BPS moonlit scenes; it's one of my favourites of Por Date & Kade together. Even when they're married with four grown children, they looked at the moon with love.

If you noticed, the nights of Khun Rheung & Janward is very different. They do not thrust & parry like Por Date & Kadesurang, but jumped straight in for the kill. Rheung does not shy away from being direct that he likes her, he sits very close straight away at the pier landing (that night her mum wasn't home), touched her. Janward is also quick to say something like "I'm not stupid, I understand from the start that you're on to me." She gives Rheung clear signals that she loves him too; I was so happy for him! Despite her upbringing & known virtuous qualities she can act without decorum when she wants to - which is a very good thing for her. She acts like the 21st century Kade would & that's great!

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi everyone;) I still enjoy reading here and still not finish all pages hahaha

Thank God!! At last I can post something here ...but still can’t post any attachment or shared some link tho...anyway I did enjoy here.
You are posting your messages @mondayclover_pz & we're happy to see you here! This system does come up sometimes with a red X no entry banner that says it can't post but if you refresh a few times or wait past midnight, it does accept links.

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
I want to see more than just hair sniffing...Pope looks his best now so give the audience what we want to see I mean look at those broad shoulders

Question: do they do deep kiss in Thai Lakorn like Kdramas or just touch lips?

I’m half way through that drama of Pope and Diana. It’s bad, he has no chemistry with her and the acting is under average all around. Sorry Pope, love you.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks, @Amata for that perspective on their "hide & seek" conversation. The intellectual Kade would probably be laughing inside at the obvious cheesy take each time Date leans on the moon! Because she comes from our time, when lovers talk other things on romantic evenings; but again all these back to basics could be a wondrous thing for her - because the moon in a lonely place on a serene night is always beautiful. Maybe on an Ayutthaya night it's more beautiful than others.
I'm very taken by the beauty of these BPS moonlit scenes; it's one of my favourites of Por Date & Kade together. Even when they're married with four grown children, they looked at the moon with love.

If you noticed, the nights of Khun Rheung & Janward is very different. They do not thrust & parry like Por Date & Kadesurang, but jumped straight in for the kill. Rheung does not shy away from being direct that he likes her, he sits very close straight away at the pier landing (that night her mum wasn't home), touched her. Janward is also quick to say something like "I'm not stupid, I understand from the start that you're on to me." She gives Rheung clear signals that she loves him too; I was so happy for him! Despite her upbringing & known virtuous qualities she can act without decorum when she wants to - which is a very good thing for her. She acts like the 21st century Kade would & that's great!
Well said the difference between Por Date/Kade and Rhung/Janward my dear @Rosi4. I love that scene a lot myself too.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I want to see more than just hair sniffing...Pope looks his best now so give the audience what we want to see I mean look at those broad shoulders

Question: do they do deep kiss in Thai Lakorn like Kdramas or just touch lips?

I’m half way through that drama of Pope and Diana. It’s bad, he has no chemistry with her and the acting is under average all around. Sorry Pope, love you.
1) Oh those folks - they sure seems to love him! Pope turning up like that, so simple, what we call here a typical neighbourhood coffee shop boy look.

2) I love that movie! He's like a puppy dog loving her, but not up front, doing the sneaky things to get her attention.

3) No, don't think so. In Hindi movies they even fixed the camera angles to make you believe it's a kiss! haha.... While in Spanish movies, even when you think their kisses are so wild, there's a clause that says make it look real but don't penetrate! These were said from friends in Peru & France who follow their favourite stars over the years. Like this scene. Juan was shot, wrongfully accused & imprisoned. The corrupt police chief refused to let his wife Monica visit him, so she asked the church for help - she dressed in nun's robes sending food to the prisoners. They kissed through the prison bars.....

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hey, this Bella is so beautiful in this very feminine wedding dress with the fragile lace. Her colourings it's perfect. Wear this with Weir!

upload_2019-3-26_12-55-44.jpeg