[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Well no woman has ever approach him so up close and being so touchy so can’t blame him ☺ Supposedly he’s an untouched man from Kade convo with her maids in the backyard after playing hopscotch with the children. But wait, the LSP, the way he said looks like he has experienced. LOL
Hahaaa....of course he's experienced. All macho storybook heroes are supposed to sow their wild oats before the right girl comes along; all the better for her then? (But of course in BPS the tables are turned in his favour because Kade's not the sort to have been "returned unopened" by the time she met Mae Karakade in the fields of afterlife)

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
As long as you're not falling in love with a REAL college hottie instead of the REEL Ayutthaya Muen & forgetting us. College life tend to make students do that but you - you - your love is the samee

(good luck on your exams though!)
Very well said, Rosi :thumbup: I bet the real college hottie is no match for the reel Khun P - who's a one in a million :celebrate16:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Awesome news! Those who are following 'Love Destiny' English Subtitles on fb,check out the 3 latest posts:aaaaa:
Hint: Prom Likit is related to these...:naughty2:

(Pics from รอมแพง on facebook...it's the writer's facebook account)

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Awesome news! Those who are following 'Love Destiny' English Subtitles on fb,check out the 3 latest posts:aaaaa:
Hint: Prom Likit is related to these...:naughty2:

(Pics from รอมแพง on facebook...it's the writer's facebook account)
What are they saying?? Please help!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Depends whether I can be on or not... my semester's been insane. That's why I'm not here as often anymore :crybaby2:
Hehehe.
I'll always end up on top. Just saying. :celebrate16:
I just have been trying to read (since one month ago ) during my busy schedule from first page until this page , just to find the explanation about added scene in english and hope to see the novel in english too!!

And I found it trully makes me happy that Phatman gave us some explanation for some added scenes here (especially for me who just lately know BPS since onky about 4 months) . I have been looking forward to reading that explanation again while trying to read all of the pages in this thread.
Awe. You're welcome. I'm glad my little comments helped/entertained you in some way.

Why did you made me google translate

He didn’t do anything over there, those lips only reserved for Kade

He makes me Uneasy. Mmmmmm.

bit

sarNie Adult
What are they saying?? Please help!
Here is the gist of it..because it’s not connecting part just here and there.

Part 1 Tell a story of a young girl travelling with her parents, she keeps seeing an apparition wearing Ayuthaya clothes, but her mom didn’t give any attention, her family is related to Kadesurang. Kade’s mom become a nun (I think after her grandma died)The girl got into accident and both her parents died. Her aunt took her in. She didn’t speak to a soul after the accident.

Part 2.. jump to chapter with old Kade and Date
Kade being Kade, she is trying to persuade her husband to investigate a strange light somewhere. Por Date as ussual is losing the fight.

Part 3, jump to Kade and Date son with the modern girl in ancient time.

they are having conversation and both of them is curious how the other know some modern word. Date son is curious why the girl speaks like his mom. The modern girl is not into archeology, she’s more into modern agriculture.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I can't copy paste what are on the posts as members are not allowed to do so.If you want,you can request to join the group.I can only post the pictures that I found on the writer's fb account and that were translated from.If someone here wants to translate for this thread word by word,please feel free to do so.

Translations for these were also posted (this is the part 3 that @bit summarised in previous post):

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I can't copy paste what are on the posts as members are not allowed to do so.If you want,you can request to join the group.I can only post the pictures that I found on the writer's fb account and that were translated from.If someone here wants to translate for this thread word by word,please feel free to do so.

Translations for these were also posted (this is the part 3 that @bit summarised in previous post):

As per Leocadia translation, the PL should be about Karakade. And the story sounds very interesting. Can't wait for it to start filming.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here is the gist of it..because it’s not connecting part just here and there.

Part 1 Tell a story of a young girl travelling with her parents, she keeps seeing an apparition wearing Ayuthaya clothes, but her mom didn’t give any attention, her family is related to Kadesurang. Kade’s mom become a nun (I think after her grandma died)The girl got into accident and both her parents died. Her aunt took her in. She didn’t speak to a soul after the accident.

Part 2.. jump to chapter with old Kade and Date
Kade being Kade, she is trying to persuade her husband to investigate a strange light somewhere. Por Date as ussual is losing the fight.

Part 3, jump to Kade and Date son with the modern girl in ancient time.

they are having conversation and both of them is curious how the other know some modern word. Date son is curious why the girl speaks like his mom. The modern girl is not into archeology, she’s more into modern agriculture.
This sounds good :).