[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TLM LIVE IS PLANNING ON BRINGING POPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO THE USA FOR MEET & GREETS SOMETIME IN JULY!!!!! I'M seriously hoping this is for real and no one has to cancel at last minute.. :sad6::crybaby2:

I EMAILED THEM IN DECEMBER 2018 AND FINALLY THEY REPLIED TODAY ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
WHAT THAT'S SO AMAZING
I'M SO EXCITED

WAIT NO I'M NOT I CAN'T TRAVEL IN JULY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad6::sad6::BangHead::BangHead:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom Sushar and PJ are hanging out today (looks like they're on some TV show together or something) and Aom's abusing our poor PJ:
Screenshot_20190116-160022_Instagram.jpg
She also yanked his hood down over his face while he was napping. There's a video on her story :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TLM LIVE IS PLANNING ON BRINGING POPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO THE USA FOR MEET & GREETS SOMETIME IN JULY!!!!! I'M seriously hoping this is for real and no one has to cancel at last minute.. :sad6::crybaby2:

I EMAILED THEM IN DECEMBER 2018 AND FINALLY THEY REPLIED TODAY ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Wtf no way!!!!!!!!

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 31672
I've never heard of any Thai dramas being remade by ANYONE (except maybe Cambodia or Laos, I wouldn't know), Thailand's always remaking everyone else's dramas. I'm interested to see a) if this remake actually happens, and b) how the Chinese interpret our beloved BPS.

Chinese dramas are typically really good at developing chemistry between their leads, so hopefully at least that will be present :thumbup:
Seriously, I am not keen on remakes cos there are many factors for a successful drama... the script, directing, actors chemistry, supporting casts, editing etc

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling

Soooooooo HAPPY for you @maimyang !!!! Your request didn't go unnoticed! :aaaaa::cheer:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

That is awesome hun :).