[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
To @Rachfull and @SuzieJ

I'm not going to touch on Yaya just because......;)since what lure me to watch Kluen Cheewit was these two pictures of Prin Suparat

He kind of looks like JI Chang Wook

Hyun Bin vibes

But plot wise for Kluen Cheewit, tbh there was no plot at all. The characterizations of the actors and actresses , seems like everyone had lobotomy because it was so sudden that everyone change :facepalm::nut:. Leads chemistry is there....but I have seen better interactions between leads and the casts. Overall, I was only indulge in that lakorn I would say.... the first 20 mins of episode 1 and scenes with Louis Scott but the ending for Chaiyan and his wife....it should and could have been better not when the last 1 hour of episode 15th, the drama kind of display that Chaiyan was in a way wrong in his treatment towards his wife just because she was pregnant. :confused12::nut:
Not to be biased but I would say Kharm See Tan Dorn at least has a plot....it was just the execution went south.
For The remake of KC, I was disappointed, maybe I had high hopes for it, but it didn’t meet my expectations. The original was one of my favorites so when the remake didn’t meet my expectations, I was so disappointed. I thought Mark was able to portray that angst p’ek, but he fell short. He’s not up to par if I were to compare him to Jonny(the actor from the original), heck no actors of the generation can compare to Jonny. Mark needs more acting lessons. I didn’t quite like how Yaya portray Jee either, she came off bitchy, not likeable in the first couple episodes. Idk, maybe cus I like the original so much that I didn’t really fully watch the remake.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I would DIE for a Bella/Tik pairing. Or Bella/Ken T. She works well with the older actors
Agree!! Aum is older and that's an unforgettable pairing!! But @Calligraphy once said I shouldn't be saying these things because "some people" may be watching. It is the undeniable truth though that was a very romantic movie, correct? I think Ken would be great with Bells, she looks better with hunky guys who's a lot bigger/taller/matured than her. (Pope the exception!)

Hmm.... Date's temperamental but deep down an old softie; a real romantic he's someone who looks at the moon all the time. And even persuade the about-to-be love of his life to moon over the moon! Because I'm watching the uncut version again and handsome Por Date is smiling at the moon after Kade did her fainting/invisible stunt. For his 2 years away he's also staring at the moon in France because he told Kade the one in the skies over there is nothing like the one at home.