[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I feel like I haven’t been here in ages!! Miss all the funny talk we had here! And I miss BPS so much. Lol I just got back from Ireland and the whole time I was there I was wanting to go see the Stone Henges because that was where Pope was, just to be there I could say I was where Pope was, I looked for it all over Ireland then I realized he was in England! Lol Fail!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like I haven’t been here in ages!! Miss all the funny talk we had here! And I miss BPS so much. Lol I just got back from Ireland and the whole time I was there I was wanting to go see the Stone Henges because that was where Pope was, just to be there I could say I was where Pope was, I looked for it all over Ireland then I realized he was in England! Lol Fail!
Hi @neenavaj ! It has been a while!
Haha you didn't realize Stonehenge is in England? Seems many people have missed the สามี at one point or another :fighting3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hi @neenavaj ! It has been a while!
Haha you didn't realize Stonehenge is in England? Seems many people have missed the สามี at one point or another :fighting3:
Well, half of Ireland is owned by the UK so I assumed I’d get there sometime on my trip but nope lol had to google it one day to make sure I was in the right country! Lol it’s great to be back. Hands Mia is back lol
9544BF3E-C059-4A2B-AE35-F2DA306CE20B.jpeg