[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
O.M.G...poor Pope. :risas3:
Here's a rough translation.

I think she wants to do that CPR scene because she mentioned blowing air into his mouth.
Pope: No. I'm going to throw up.
Lady: We're actors. We can do it.
Pope: Acting? You're crazy. Look at Bella's face and yours. You are ugly and you want to blow air into my mouth?
Lady: No just for a moment. Just close your eyes. Close your eye.
Pope: No P. it's gross and you have bad breath.

They are still struggling.

Pope: No, let go. I'll punch you if you come closer.
I can't do it. I'm really going to throw up.
Aww poor Pope.:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lmao!! That lady is always all over Pope! Lol she so has a huge crush on him! Clearly he wasn’t having it with that clip lol!
Puddle is like that with a lot younguns but it's not anything sexual. It's more like teasing. She used to tease Noi B about Ken T like crazy too before they got married.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah like the actor who plays Joi. Fans have given him the nickname Ayuthaya Cute Boy and his character is definitely a highlight. I watch for his and Pin/Yam's reactions all the time. Bella said if she could play any other role in the lakorn, it'd be Joi lol.

I don't think anyone expected it to be a hit much less how big it's gotten. If they had big expectations, Ch3 would've sold it to China to officially air there along with Likit Ruk but they didn't. This drama earned its popularity purely by what's on the show itself and not hype. It did premiere at just a 3.4 and what people saw in that one episode made it take off.
Haha, I like Joi too. His reactions are funny. All the small characters all contributed to the lakorns. I expected to good cus of all the actors in here, but not this popular since it took them so long to film. A lot of times, the hype up lakorns never meet the expectations, but when something like this blows up, it makes it more special. I’m very happy for the whole production team. This will be a classic 10yrs done the line.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahaha punjan:facepalm::love::love::love::love::clap:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRIsUiF5kw/
Translation;

Before you sleep tonight, will you miss me
Can you press like just once on my photo please, I don't know if I'll receive it
don't just send a direct message, because I'm unable to reply to every single one
Please send a messenge in the comment oh you
No matter how many comments, I want you to know
Tens hundreds or thousands, I'll still read
I constantly check ig before I sleep, even if i miss i can go back and look
I want every woman/lady to know that I miss everyone
Lol— omg pj never knew he could be this cheesy and funny! Love the humors behind this!! Lmaoooo

O.M.G...poor Pope. :risas3:
Here's a rough translation.

I think she wants to do that CPR scene because she mentioned blowing air into his mouth.
Pope: No. I'm going to throw up.
Lady: We're actors. We can do it.
Pope: Acting? You're crazy. Look at Bella's face and yours. You are ugly and you want to blow air into my mouth?
Lady: No just for a moment. Just close your eyes. Close your eye.
Pope: No P. it's gross and you have bad breath.

They are still struggling.

Pope: No, let go. I'll punch you if you come closer.
I can't do it. I'm really going to throw up.
LOL Omg—harsh lol so harsh pope.. there was another clip in her ig too lol, he called her miss karakaenee (prostitute) cuz it sounded like karakade LOL, and was bashing her for being old, shot, “ngo” I couldn’t make out what that was but holy, it was brutal!!! :risas3:

It’s all acting but the language was harsher than usual lol pPood needs to stop chasing some of these men, she’s always all over them lol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m watching that video where Pope sings in the mall. I don’t know how those fans do it. I’d be screaming at the top of my lungs & then probably faint afterwards just bc of Pope. Haha. I wouldn’t be able to control myself.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol karageenee means cursed lady, doesnt necessarily means prostitute. Just galee(prostitute) vs gaalee(cursed) almost pronounced the same. The second has a long a (ahh).

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I just started watching the drama because I have too much time on my hand. Bella is so cute in here! I never thought I'd ever get to watch a good Thai Lakorn again.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
OMG SERIOUSLY! ARUGH! I lived in MN...shoot! it would be my dream come true to see Bella and also meet Kade!!!
Ahhh that is my hometown I used to live there over 15 years and now I'm in MI haha. By the way Pope seems only like mix girl....he had scandal with one Thai-French girl when he worked with her in the drama.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
He said he's going to puke...it does kinda sound like fat. ..look at belle face and yours. .he said her face is horrid hahaha... your breathe smells too... don't come near me... I'll punch you hahaha
Why is he so mean to her?