[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
That scene! His hands were fine but I couldn't stop looking at his pimple :risas3::facepalm:

Just saw a clip of him saying he stopped eating so much salt so his skin is better and his face is not as bloated. It was a funny clip because you know he was Pope being Pope.

Hahahhaa so funny you! His pimple! hahaha...... is that scene of him & Diana Filpo?
So you can speak Thai too? Where's the clip?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I just had a thought...
There's a book I once read called "Austenland" that was about a fictional place you could go in England and become the romantic heroine of your own Jane Austen story (for those of you who don't know, she basically wrote 19th-century chick flicks). They had hired actors, and you lived in this mansion with a few other select guests while the actor assigned to you romanced you.

So I was thinking, what if they had this sort of thing for BPS??? You could go live in a house in Ayutthaya, and have actors (not necessarily Khun P') romance you according to that time period and in a similar style to BPS.
I'd totally go somewhere like that. Maybe I'm just too crazily obsessed? :pancarta:
I think this place you meant is probably in Wales, it's a beautiful fairytale little village in a deep valley called Llanggollen. In winter it's like heaven, closed off from the main highways except one way in & out by a cobbled country road which runs parallel to a romantic, rushing stream. I've been there every holiday like a pilgrimage I just can't keep away! You feel your insides gripped just being there..... The only other transport is an old fashioned steam railway - giant iron monsters looks exactly like the Harry Potter ones. The mansion is actually a gothic cottage & now a sort of museum; home to the "Ladies of Llanggollen" - 2 women who lived together in the 18th century (people say they're lesbians) and everyday of their lives they created beautiful things around their property. Their visitors then were kings & princes & actors & playwrights (Oscar Wilde, etc) & I read somewhere in the summer you can pretend you are the heroine that you want. See the pix below? Everything was left intact when the ladies died, and things like that fountain in that background is still there in their gardens. They even have a dairy & everything! So if you want to live an English romance this is where to go.

But if you want to relive romantic BPS in Ayutthaya then go the whole hog & ask for Pope or Got. Show off that sexy milk white shoulders of yours to these guys in that red hot Kadesurang silks. With all the hype of their popularity now some tour agents wouldn't be adverse to cooking up such advertising & mileage for their company. You get to hold hands for an entire day & Pope feeds you shrimp in slow motion. You can gaze into those mesmerising eyes or have Got's steely arm around your neck in a sexy grip! And take a picture!! hehe

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me see.... @phatman is good at this but amongst the experts would be @Chario mintmario @Amata @KitKat516 @Koy123 @Barbie Princess Jasmine @chievi4tennis and the one who translated the Or Jao song

But why are you bored ? Samee not home from London?
I was supposed to go with him but I couldn't get the time off work :sad6: Plus I don't know how my samee would feel about a random farang girl stalking him while he's in Europe :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I'm on summer vacation and I didn't have work today and I'm not getting together with my friends until later this week. So I've just spent the day stalking BPS/Pope stuff and finishing up the lakorn I'm watching:thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this place you meant is probably in Wales, it's a beautiful fairytale little village in a deep valley called Llanggollen. In winter it's like heaven, closed off from the main highways except one way in & out by a cobbled country road which runs parallel to a romantic, rushing stream. I've been there every holiday like a pilgrimage I just can't keep away! You feel your insides gripped just being there..... The only other transport is an old fashioned steam railway - giant iron monsters looks exactly like the Harry Potter ones. The mansion is actually a gothic cottage & now a sort of museum; home to the "Ladies of Llanggollen" - 2 women who lived together in the 18th century (people say they're lesbians) and everyday of their lives they created beautiful things around their property. Their visitors then were kings & princes & actors & playwrights (Oscar Wilde, etc) & I read somewhere in the summer you can pretend you are the heroine that you want. See the pix below? Everything was left intact when the ladies died, and things like that fountain in that background is still there in their gardens. They even have a dairy & everything! So if you want to live an English romance this is where to go.

But if you want to relive romantic BPS in Ayutthaya then go the whole hog & ask for Pope or Got. Show off that sexy milk white shoulders of yours to these guys in that red hot Kadesurang silks. With all the hype of their popularity now some tour agents wouldn't be adverse to cooking up such advertising & mileage for their company. You get to hold hands for an entire day & Pope feeds you shrimp in slow motion. You can gaze into those mesmerising eyes or have Got's steely arm around your neck in a sexy grip! And take a picture!! hehe

Wow I never knew about that city in Wales! That's so cool. Austenland was entirely fictional, but it's really cool that there's an actual place like it.

Ha ha. Pay the fee for the extra day and Pope will spend it stalking you while he wears hot clothes and expressions :risas3: And I want Pope to bite me like Weir bit Thissa. Bella can have Weir teach him how. Though I'm afraid my waist isn't so small Pope would be able to fit his mouth around it :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Wow I never knew about that city in Wales! That's so cool. Austenland was entirely fictional, but it's really cool that there's an actual place like it.

Ha ha. Pay the fee for the extra day and Pope will spend it stalking you while he wears hot clothes and expressions :risas3: And I want Pope to bite me like Weir bit Thissa. Bella can have Weir teach him how. Though I'm afraid my waist isn't so small Pope would be able to fit his mouth around it :risas3::risas3::risas3:
OMG.... My imagination is going cray cray.....

Shall we talk about what we want at BPS land? I got my list started as you saw in previous posts....

I'll like to see PJ in loin cloth at BPS land too.
Let's not forget the ladies.... I'd like to see Prang's preggo belly. LMAO
I want Kade to make me Nam Pla Wan and spicy nam jim for seafood. *yum

hahahaha I tell you.... this is a great business idea.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.... My imagination is going cray cray.....

Shall we talk about what we want at BPS land? I got my list started as you saw in previous posts....

I'll like to see PJ in loin cloth at BPS land too.
Let's not forget the ladies.... I'd like to see Prang's preggo belly. LMAO
I want Kade to make me Nam Pla Wan and spicy nam jim for seafood. *yum

hahahaha I tell you.... this is a great business idea.
Have P'Pope row us around Ayutthaya and buy us a gift at the market. Creep into his room at night and steal his pillow. Steal all his shirts so he has to walk around shirtless all the time