[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. We are crazy.
Poor Pope had it worst. No one complained about Bella, but everyone (mostly me) complained about Pope. . . .and his awkward hands. Hahaha. Now look at me, I claim to be his mia taeng.
:p

Yeah you better recognize. Haha. Shhh she's not here. @Rachfull
You disliked Pope at first??? YOU should be #2 mia. I watched BPS for Pope after loving him since I first watched GRGR in 2015 :p

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can't believe we got a full week of BPS.

TruBPSFan Test 17!

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended Date looking at Kade showing Reung her new invention and flashing back.
- Crossing the bridge.

Comments:
- OMG that smile! OMG their song! My heart.
- "Thaam jing." Is that modern language? Kade was laughing.
- Another smile. Oh gosh Date is flirting all out right now. Oh my, that hum. Oh My heart x 2!!
- Awe my poor Kade. Don't be sad love.
- It wasn't triple slap. It was quadruple slap! Haha.
- Hahahahah. What a douche. Date did not let Kade go to the market with Reung, but forces her to go with him. And like he has no more manners. He'll just come in and out of Kade's room as he pleases.
- Eh. Not much today.
Love your number # 17 !!!!!

Here's hoping this week no more volleyball, please??!

After they crossed the bridge Date kept looking at her, so excited his girl is about going to market.

These lengthy segments of the very, very beautiful Mae Karakade justifies even more why everyone hates Kade like anything; because no one could forget how bad (MK) she was. MK!!! Who are you so like THAT???! Grrrrr

No one beats Date's way of asking a girl for a date. He didn't ask, not tell either - he's barking orders!
But what I love is Pin & Yam, they're very lucky with this version of their MK boss. They're excited to go out too! When Date was angry after Rheung's visit they should have told Kade to lay low. Instead they pushed her "the hotpot! the hotpot!!" hehe

Bet his Mom isn't aware he's very familiar with Kade's rooms these days.

Waiting for tonight!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Can't believe we got a full week of BPS.

TruBPSFan Test 17!

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended Date looking at Kade showing Reung her new invention and flashing back.
- Crossing the bridge.

Comments:
- OMG that smile! OMG their song! My heart.
- "Thaam jing." Is that modern language? Kade was laughing.
- Another smile. Oh gosh Date is flirting all out right now. Oh my, that hum. Oh My heart x 2!!
- Awe my poor Kade. Don't be sad love.
- It wasn't triple slap. It was quadruple slap! Haha.
- Hahahahah. What a douche. Date did not let Kade go to the market with Reung, but forces her to go with him. And like he has no more manners. He'll just come in and out of Kade's room as he pleases.
- Eh. Not much today.
Thanks for sharing :).

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I found this article about it but I just had time to scan it...but after bowling.

https://drama.kapook.com/view189541.html
Let me see if I got this right. Excuse me for any errors since my reading skill is maybe a first or second grader level.
According to this article which they got the information from the Facebook post of the Royal Sanam Jun Library. It stated that it is from a story called Gorn Kanok Nakorn. The meaning of the poem is the hero's obsession with Nang Ganok Layka and to praise her beauty. The poem was written to state that the moon in the sky is so easily found that one gets bored with looking at it. So they turn their face away. But the moon on earth, which the author wants to see almost to the point where his heart breaks, but cannot meet. So even with the moon in the sky as a friend, it has no meaning because it cannot compare to the moon on earth.

Here is a funny retelling of the story:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Let me see if I got this right. Excuse me for any errors since my reading skill is maybe a first or second grader level.
According to this article which they got the information from the Facebook post of the Royal Sanam Jun Library. It stated that it is from a story called Gorn Kanok Nakorn. The meaning of the poem is the hero's obsession with Nang Ganok Layka and to praise her beauty. The poem was written to state that the moon in the sky is so easily found that one gets bored with looking at it. So they turn their face away. But the moon on earth, which the author wants to see almost to the point where his heart breaks, but cannot meet. So even with the moon in the sky as a friend, it has no meaning because it cannot compare to the moon on earth.

Here is a funny retelling of the story:
Oh, another version! Thanks @Falonglakorn. I'm beginning to love the poem a lot more since there's many facets of its retelling, and imagination. But all leading to the one big picture of course - that elephant in the room; what Khun Muen will be before this night is over.