[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can't believe we got a full week of BPS.

TruBPSFan Test 17!

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended Date looking at Kade showing Reung her new invention and flashing back.
- Crossing the bridge.

Comments:
- OMG that smile! OMG their song! My heart.
- "Thaam jing." Is that modern language? Kade was laughing.
- Another smile. Oh gosh Date is flirting all out right now. Oh my, that hum. Oh My heart x 2!!
- Awe my poor Kade. Don't be sad love.
- It wasn't triple slap. It was quadruple slap! Haha.
- Hahahahah. What a douche. Date did not let Kade go to the market with Reung, but forces her to go with him. And like he has no more manners. He'll just come in and out of Kade's room as he pleases.
- Eh. Not much today.
Love your number # 17 !!!!!

Here's hoping this week no more volleyball, please??!

After they crossed the bridge Date kept looking at her, so excited his girl is about going to market.

These lengthy segments of the very, very beautiful Mae Karakade justifies even more why everyone hates Kade like anything; because no one could forget how bad (MK) she was. MK!!! Who are you so like THAT???! Grrrrr

No one beats Date's way of asking a girl for a date. He didn't ask, not tell either - he's barking orders!
But what I love is Pin & Yam, they're very lucky with this version of their MK boss. They're excited to go out too! When Date was angry after Rheung's visit they should have told Kade to lay low. Instead they pushed her "the hotpot! the hotpot!!" hehe

Bet his Mom isn't aware he's very familiar with Kade's rooms these days.

Waiting for tonight!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Can't believe we got a full week of BPS.

TruBPSFan Test 17!

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended Date looking at Kade showing Reung her new invention and flashing back.
- Crossing the bridge.

Comments:
- OMG that smile! OMG their song! My heart.
- "Thaam jing." Is that modern language? Kade was laughing.
- Another smile. Oh gosh Date is flirting all out right now. Oh my, that hum. Oh My heart x 2!!
- Awe my poor Kade. Don't be sad love.
- It wasn't triple slap. It was quadruple slap! Haha.
- Hahahahah. What a douche. Date did not let Kade go to the market with Reung, but forces her to go with him. And like he has no more manners. He'll just come in and out of Kade's room as he pleases.
- Eh. Not much today.
Thanks for sharing :).

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I found this article about it but I just had time to scan it...but after bowling.

https://drama.kapook.com/view189541.html
Let me see if I got this right. Excuse me for any errors since my reading skill is maybe a first or second grader level.
According to this article which they got the information from the Facebook post of the Royal Sanam Jun Library. It stated that it is from a story called Gorn Kanok Nakorn. The meaning of the poem is the hero's obsession with Nang Ganok Layka and to praise her beauty. The poem was written to state that the moon in the sky is so easily found that one gets bored with looking at it. So they turn their face away. But the moon on earth, which the author wants to see almost to the point where his heart breaks, but cannot meet. So even with the moon in the sky as a friend, it has no meaning because it cannot compare to the moon on earth.

Here is a funny retelling of the story:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Let me see if I got this right. Excuse me for any errors since my reading skill is maybe a first or second grader level.
According to this article which they got the information from the Facebook post of the Royal Sanam Jun Library. It stated that it is from a story called Gorn Kanok Nakorn. The meaning of the poem is the hero's obsession with Nang Ganok Layka and to praise her beauty. The poem was written to state that the moon in the sky is so easily found that one gets bored with looking at it. So they turn their face away. But the moon on earth, which the author wants to see almost to the point where his heart breaks, but cannot meet. So even with the moon in the sky as a friend, it has no meaning because it cannot compare to the moon on earth.

Here is a funny retelling of the story:
Oh, another version! Thanks @Falonglakorn. I'm beginning to love the poem a lot more since there's many facets of its retelling, and imagination. But all leading to the one big picture of course - that elephant in the room; what Khun Muen will be before this night is over.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's 1000 already I think it will keep going this way forever too.
Anyways even though I am not very active I signed up after BPS and I got interested to see the start of it all.

I have to say the lakota coming out is a miracle itself.

It was announced in 2012 and pope and chompoo were the first names attached. .

Now I like chompoo and maybe she could have pulled it off the playful version but I think she would look too not thai boran

Then chomp was confirmed and her name was fixed to the project for 3 years then came the roller coaster of p'ek changes everyone from tik to ananda to smart were name dropped.

of course people also kept asking for yakech and someone even wanted film rattapoom.

Then chompoo and rome's lakota came out I guess and suddenly everyone wanted rome even petitions were being signed.

Finally in 2015 after 3 years of back and forth the proper cast was announced.

Then came people saying pope had a second lead look and he was not handsome and punjab should've been lead and all.

It took 42 pages to finalize the cast guys and I cannot imagine if even one person was changed right down to the minor roles.

Then I read through and saw that the momentum was slowly building up until ep 4 when suddenly shit hit the fan and everything became a topic. Hundreds of pages flying by in a day all the pervy fangirling and finally the wait for everything.

I don't think any drama ever can replace this one. it has occupied a special place with all the friends of the LSP squad

And I don't think anyone can replace pope. I always feel actors in lakorns are acting that sometimes they portray the characters very well but pope in this lakorn gave me the feeling that he was por date that he was just living and we just peeping in on him if you ask me.

So did anyone else go back like me to wonder how it all began.
CHEERS to everyone and after 2000 pages I'll be back with a post again :cheer::pancarta:
I like it a lot how you've twice already called it LAKOTA because I just love romantic American Indian movies. Those tribal wars & the wild ones & the braves are really something to look at ..... lakorn & lakota... hahaha

Thanks for the rundown!! That's a lot of love you did going through everything; when I have time I will make that journey too. Maybe everyone should give their take on it when we reach 1500 pages? The optimism of 2000 - why not?? It will happen!! Because @phatman 's the only one done it like you so far & I think I was a bit angry she didn't like Pope much. She didn't believe in him ..... and I was thinking what's the matter with this girl; he's got the X-factor thing in KC Ruj even though it looks the time he's the least attractive of the brothers. But when he's in Switzerland & had those long winter coats on he sort of transformed! And he acted well.... but then when I was reading upto Page 51 (which I haven't managed to continue) I could see he's not a popular choice. It's warming to the heart to see how he's such hot property now. I hope he gets Air Asia, I hope he gets Thai Air, I hope he's nailed Hugo Boss for keeps ..... and whatever big name brands there is.... I hope Pope gets everything.

And what were they thinking that Chompoo is good?? She's not, and so bland. Thank our lucky stars they chose Bells & Pope!! I wanted great things for her when I saw how she wasn't liked the way some of the other girls are. It's fascinating the way the entire thing grew, as would all the start of gathering stuff & people for every new Thai movie but then the changing and the shifting and it all leads to these two people. I've just converted a friend last week! She's been digging her heels into Korean and nothing else; I've been working on her since the time I started loving BPS in April & short of stuffing the script down her throat I've done practically everything to get her to like it. And FINALLY, last week, after a quick brush of 2 episodes she's loving it & saying "it's the most beautiful story in the world!". Now we're sharing apps day & night on just the one subject - BPS.

No one can replace Pope - or Bella. They made Kade & Por Date so alive, they also give life to the other characters around them. I somewhat hated the last episode because it means I have to say goodbye.

Please don't stay away till 2000 pages! We can make it on our own but you contributed a 3/4 page today & that's good!!