[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You can watch it up to episode 5 or 6 for Fair because it shifts from there on. Lol. The rest is Donut and Tono. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aah, my heart just skipped a beat, knowing that he also plays the piano, one of my most favorite instruments! He is too hot!!! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WTHeck Mahalo.... I haven't even seen his acting chops yet but I'm already tuning in to Fair lmao.  He plays the piano.. dtai laew.  He gained a bonus point :whahuh:

Alright, I'll check him out in the first few eps.. and then go cry if I become attached due to the disappointment :girlmad: :nono1: 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Get ready to get your heart broken. That seemed to be his most prominent performance or else he wouldn't have gained so many fans. Lol. Too bad he doesn't get the girl at the end. Donut's character also keeps abusing his love so please stop by episode 6 or else get ready to be admitted for broken heart syndrome. I pity his character in there.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hope to see that in his future as well. I know I want him in revenge. I didn't know his cute self was capable of being so hot when angry. Lol. He seems to fit bubbly characters like Poo in NNS. But he proved me wrong in Hua Jai Mee Ngao. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw bits and pieces of nns so I can't judge. I see him here and there in other lakorns.

Isn't this lakorn a ghost lakorn? Have we talked about that yet? I know I've seen it way back in the days but don't quite remember.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's not confirmed that it'll be Pagarang See Dum yet. But yes, if it is that lakorn, it'll be a ghost lakorn. I never saw it before. It doesn't look appealing. So far, I don't like the way Kantana does things so I hope he's in a different lakorn. Since he's practicing diving, I might not get my wish. I don't like horror.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kantana used to make really good horror-action lakorns , now I'm not so sure because I havent follow their lakorns in so long.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kantana's head production is at Ch.7. This new one at Ch.3 just started so it's experimenting. I didn't like Hong Hoon so idk. I got it mixed up with Arlong son's production earlier. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did one of the grandsons branch out of ch7 Kantana or something? I know that the daughter who now managed kantana at ch 7 has a son and a daughter.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They used to be really good when all the brothers and sisters were working under the father then he retired and the kids slowly left.

Hopefully this one will be good. They need to go back to the creepy feel vs just all cgi-ing it. I mean it shouldn't look scrappy but it should at least look real. Like the old Hong Hoon was creepy, it had that haunting feel. Then again if it is too haunting, I wouldn't dare to watch it lol.

sarNie Adult
Sorry for going off topic, but I was watching the last few episodes of NNS over the weekend and my god, Fair was really swoon worthy. And he really looked good with Michelle. Those parts where he was being a good brother to her, I suddenly wanted to see them as something more.  :lol: . I think the height ratio is just about right. (Though in my opinion, he'd have a better height ratio with Mew.) With the way NNS was remade, if Fair had been the Neung, Fair would have been too handsome to be a total asshole, so I'm still loving him as his noble big brother role - heck, he was the only decent male character in the show, and he shined. I mean, Neung, Pinit, and Khun Chai were all jerks. Pu was the only one who remained level headed the whole time - and when he smiled.....  :spin: and when he got heartbroken  :teary: . Really, he played such a good foil to the rest of the characters. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol glad I didn't continue after like the 2nd episode.

I can totally see him as one of the gentlemen in Duang Jai Tewapom.

Yes yes yes. I want to see Fair in a period lakorn. please forgive me for being old skool. But Fair would be such a hot Gentleman. Maybe a rake. yes. That would suit him better. A Misunderstood Regency Rake.   Cool suave exterior on the outside, vulnerable inside, with a few temper tantrums here and there (maybe an R-Scene?  :pervie: )