[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh gooo gooo prao put her on her right place i love my sassy girl  :numchuck: you non you are soo weak  :whatever:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oo oooo when pranon said he doesn't like liar to his ex prao her face change from happy to fear , she's on constant fear she will lose him in any moment due to her lie ohh prao you shouldn't lie you will suffer for that later  :teary:

btw i didn't say that earlier since i didn't understant why lipda tied sya  :scratchhead2:  have to wait for the sub but as lady lida said the tied happen before the bed scene :ghehe: and the talk between lipda and saya in the opening ep will clear so many thing from the point of view of sya to lipda i can't comment much since i don't understand it 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don't understand what Boss did to Saya. What with tied her and countdowned. LOL @ Run when he came and said "crazy" to the boss.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhh :facepalm: lipda he's helping her to get alone with him 

i don't want to see prao that weak and that fears to lose pranon i t become like a night mare for her every time she hear the word saya from pranon's mouth she lose her strong and became crazy  :weee:  i can't imagine the depressing she will be in once he know the truth i can't take it  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

saya and prao talk show to me saya is suffering and prao feel guilty for that she's asking her why she don't tell pranon she's the real abb ruk , woow another two year and i will understand thai without sub :ghehe: jk 

one more thing the look saya and prao give to each other with teary eyes make me emotional this two are magnificent  :teary:  :teary:  they are so compatible yet can't get along 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Read that today will be end PraoNon sweet scenes and tomorrow will be SaNon's scenes. Prepare PraoNon and LipYa fans.
Boss confesses his love to Run and I will hope Run will help Boss to win Saya.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Read that today will be end PraoNon sweet scenes and tomorrow will be SaNon's scenes. Prepare PraoNon and LipYa fans.
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: my tissue is readyyy but my heart is not ready 

saya why you can't give lipda your confidence he's always beside you, she think he planed it all to bring prao in the office *sigh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha now she start to chat with boss :ghehe: while they'r under the same roof 

prao and pranon lost their way :loool: and it due to who due to the suborned prao  

:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  for the swing scene 

after laugh butterflies and sweetness overload :spin: :spin: :spin: the gaze they give each other is sooooooooo swwweeeeet  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
time for cold water for me :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: prao and pranon in the same bed talking sweetly to each other and even prao jumped all over him like "ALL OVER HIM " :faint:

i died , they make my single life even worst :spin: they are soooooo in looooooooooooooove :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Arghhhh.. Darn darn darn Ann!! I hate this woman..
I didnt understand anything but i guess Boss almost confess his feeling to Saya,then Ann come..
Why why why... Feel like want to kick this bi**h..

Oh i mean Ann in this lakorn.. Not Anne Thongprasom or Saya..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
people upload part 9 noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww am going crzy seeing those spoiler  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

ohh myyyyy heaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrttttttttttt stoooop :spicy: :faint:

they cut it am suppppper mmmmmmmaaaaaaaadddddd  :rant:  :rant:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is bad prao father and brother get injured but he mum thanked him i wasn't expecting it 

puuaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  at lipda reaction when his moment with saya was ruined just in the epic moment i bet you guys lipya shipper will be mad as much as him if not more 

oooo oooooo this's not good who's this woman 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Awww Non and Prao are so sweet! I love them! I especially love that scene of Prao fighting with Rung. The "Power of Now" vs "Power of Length" lol too funny

Mark looks so handsome when asleep! *blushes* Tomorrow is the big revelation. Prao has no idea who "Love in a Mist" is ...poor girl, Pranon is going to be very upset.

Can't wait!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh tomorrow ep is sooo tense between love,lie, and hurt 

my final word i love this lakorn and this's an applause from me to you talented anne  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, it's about time Prao comes forward bc the truth is Pranon loves her. It doesn't matter what her identity is bc its Prao that Non loves. Non is upset not because Prao isn't Ab Rak, but bc Prao has to "lie" or hide about being Ab Rak.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I still enjoy the cuddling scene the most!! He he it's funny Prao almost kicks Non on the balls while sleeping. Lol she's such a wild card 5555

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
they cut it am suppppper mmmmmmmaaaaaaaadddddd  :rant:  :rant:
I need uncut version. Will they release one?:( what the point post those pics and cut it.
I don't expect her mon give in quickly but he saved Prao's father and brother so she should thank and approve their relationship.
They are bf/gf already, just give them a kiss, even on cheek or forehead.