[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kayla said:

Bahahahaha Prao is about to rip this girl heart out! LOL

Nangfah11 said:
HAHA Prao BETTER rip her heart out! She had no idea how much Prao went through just to be with Pranon! B&TCH! Lol! Rung is a horrible ex-GF! She went after someone else's money, she should live with their money! I don't forgive her! Pranon, you better not let her touch you too much bc I'm #TEAMPRAO and I will rip her apart if you don't get away from her! lol

YES! tomorrow is it! Non and Prao on the same floor, cuddling. hahahaha :D Love it! :dance1:

no wworry ladies she will serves her right  :girlmad:  :arrg:  prao is like "pranon get back let me handle this you are too good honey for this  she need some lesson from me " 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hand in hand forever love :heart: :heart: 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just feww hours and i will be like this :spin: :spin: :spin: watching those sweet moment between the love birds

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
Ratings for last week:

Epi.  9  -  4.9

Epi. 10 - 5.3

Do you know what the rating for episode 8 was?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
this is what i think will happen, in the teaser boss asked saya if she has talked to pranon ever since prao& her incident and maybe she discusses things bout pranon that make boss sad so he goes out to drink and then that scene ❤ and the next day saya and her crazy mind still wants to expose prao and maybe boss made prao and pranon go on a job out of the city and so he ties her up because he doesnt want her to follow them?? ( thanks meoconie for your prediciton for the last bit lol makes mine complete) hope its true lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
this is what i think will happen, in the teaser boss asked saya if she has talked to pranon ever since prao& her incident and maybe she discusses things bout pranon that make boss sad so he goes out to drink and then that scene ❤ and the next day saya and her crazy mind still wants to expose prao and maybe boss made prao and pranon go on a job out of the city and so he ties her up because he doesnt want her to follow them?? ( thanks meoconie for your prediciton for the last bit lol makes mine complete) hope its true lol

HAHA. Good one good one! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWUd1YZ4ZiY

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim post this pic with the cap 

You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? That's the truth, That's what keeps me holding on, Because it hurts to much to let you go... จากใจ : พริบพราว 
 ช่วงเวลาที่ดีที่สุด ฝากไว้ในความทรงจำของทุกคนด้วยนะคะ 

am guessing from her caption prao and pranon will broke up in this week epi maybe today or tomorrow ep ahhhhhhhhhh am not ready for their broke up  :teary:  :teary:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Im gonna cry if Pranon ever breaks Pribpao's heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I don't approve of that! TOMORROW!!! PLEASE COME SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thai caption is:

From the heart: Pribprao. **heartbreaks** The best of time. Let it be in your memory everyone.

Man----------what does that mean? I forbid Pranon from hurting Prao. ooooooooooooooh. I am going to be so pissed off!!! #teamprao 
But I know they will make up in Europe. 55555555555+++

However, it did seem like Kim was writing the caption as the real Kim, not Pribprao esp. with the falling so hard and can't let go. I know. How can you let go of something so special called LOVE with someone so unique. :kiss:  :heart:  :kiss:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for translating nangfah11 but i guess that's clear from her " From the heart: Pribprao. **heartbreaks** The best of time. Let it be in your memory everyone." like if enjoy prao and pranon cutness while they  are together 

ohhhhhh   :cry:  :cry:   a heartbroken prao i have to prepare my handkerchief

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Yea, enjoy PRAO❤NON while they last! But let tomorrow unravel!!!!!!!! Drama! Climax! Tears! Stuffy nose 55555+++ we'll see lol
my heart and my mind are not prepared for their broke up they have such a beautiful love between them but it calm me to know they will cam back together in the end , oh am soo into the story :ghehe:

i will enjoy every second they are together sending love to each other awww :blush: :blush: :crush: 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
whatever it is.. I want the tie scene happen before the drunk scene..
seems like its a funny scene...
After the drunk scene, i want Boss-Saya in more dramatic/serious scene...

5 more hours to go....
Go Boss! make a move tonight!!