[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
while pranon saya getting sweet :heart:

I hope it won't happen so soon. I don't wanna see Lipda in pain. 
More AP together even if it's sweet, funny or painful. I love AP no matter what. hehe  :dance3:  :dance2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have checked first few episodes and like everyone said Anne Pete are the best thing in the lakorn. Their couple is one sided in the lakorn but they make up for it with natural acting and more experience in the field. This pair is a delight I especially love Peter. I kinda liked him before in Nang rai sai lub but here he is the best thing.
About the other couple I thought my mind will start changing here concerning kim acting skill but I still think she tends to use the same mechanics for all the different characters she has acted so far -eyebrows raising, the way she moves her mouth even her body gestures I have already seen those things and aura in all of her previous roles. Now I understand my problem with her acting : "kim" is too much in her characters so the aura is the same. Mark is not good at all in my view. Maybe he needs to start picking different characters. He is stiff in his delivery. He is supposed to be charming but he leaves me rather cold. And constant falling and eye bugging scenes does not chemistry. Maybe he will get better

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
preetam said:
but I still think she tends to use the same mechanics for all the different characters she has acted so far -eyebrows raising, the way she moves her mouth even her body gestures I have already seen those things and aura in all of her previous roles. Now I understand my problem with her acting : "kim" is too much in her characters so the aura is the same. 
:ghehe: you don't like her acting but you still watched all her other characters that's good 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes and she gives the same aura, so too bad. I like to make my own opinion after watching a lakorn Like STT or YLC. Pete is very good here so will keep later for him :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
preetam said:
I have checked first few episodes and like everyone said Anne Pete are the best thing in the lakorn. Their couple is one sided in the lakorn but they make up for it with natural acting and more experience in the field. This pair is a delight I especially love Peter. I kinda liked him before in Nang rai sai lub but here he is the best thing.
Yeah.. AP acting so natural and soooo much chemistry even this is the first time they pair up..
Boss is sooooo yummy...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:

Lol at Anne's caption..
Attacked by Boss?? Errmm.. Will we get to see R scene here.?

Ken got multiple slap from Anne but i think hardest slap goes to Peter and Aum..
Its almost punch.. Not slap.. Lol..

Get's attacked?? I guess Boss is human after all. You love a woman to a point you can't live without her. You are even willing to keep your feelings to yourself although it makes you miserable, afraid she would would walk out of your life and you will suffer even more. But now, she is there, in your house, in front of you. You think you can just keep it all to urself??? Hehehehe.... :pervie: Btw, Dila. Thanks for sharing this
Lady Dila said:

aaahhh this two.... Why sooooooo cute... I cant handle my AP Fever anymore..

Thanks again dila for sharing this. I guess the alpha male in Mr Narakorn could not just stand there and do nothing. He is going to beat Saya ... He is going to beat her with his passionate love. And she will surey lose :yes:
adsd18/2 said:
one more day to go yahooo  :dance3:

beautiful quotes
adsd18/2, i particularly love the second pic (Lip+Saya)! Love the words! LOve the visuals! A picture speaks a thousand words! :heart: Thanks for sharing

Lady Dila said:

Screeammmmm AP fans!!!

Boss ka, just do what ever u want to do with Saya..
No worries, u always got my support..

*Faint*
 Waah!! Dila, you really make my day today!! My eyes are popping out and my brain starts to imagine things... :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahhahaha every nonprao fans in ig are crying just for the knowing they will broke up this week well me too i feel i can't handle it ahhhh whhyy ohh whhyyy  :lmao:  :lmao:

love hurts when you lose it 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
preetam said:
Yes and she gives the same aura, so too bad. I like to make my own opinion after watching a lakorn Like STT or YLC. Pete is very good here so will keep later for him :)

i think because her characters in past lakorn have been in this style 'spoiled straight forward rich girl'..remember raeng pratana with Nadech?? even as bua in Ton ruk rim rua she had to play a spoiled character. That's probably why she is projecting a similar 'aura' cause this is her take on this type of character but if you look carefully each character has different mannerisms. I have watched Kimmy dramas over and over again while waiting for her next drama to air, there isn't much i don't notice after a 5th rerun  :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Cikna.. Me myself cant stop looking at those pix..
Boss is too darn hot to handle..
If Saya still refuse to accept his love,that means she really ask for a smack on her head!

cikna

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
just one hour  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

The Boss is one strong gentleman! One swoop, and Saya is on his shoulder. Waiittt..is that a smile on Saya's face??? Em.... :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cikna said:
 The Boss is one strong gentleman! One swoop, and Saya is on his shoulder. Waiittt..is that a smile on Saya's face??? Em.... :scratchhead2:
that pic is a bts, peter is looking to the camera to take a bts pic not the actual acting 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ready for today ep. It's look like emtiontion eps for this weekend which LipYa is light one while PraNon is dramatic one. Prepare my heart for Prao. Even today, Kim, Ann, P Aew... post abt breakup scene.
One more hour to go.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Ready for today ep. It's look like emtiontion eps for this weekend which LipYa is light one while PraNon is dramatic one. Prepare my heart for Prao. Even today, Kim, Ann, P Aew... post abt breakup scene.
One more hour to go.
im soooooooooooooooo reeeeaaadyyyyy too  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  supper supper exited just half hour to live air but another hour for the upload in youtube and im preparing my tissue near me  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Try to watch live but the connection is not nice to me. LOL just see Lilly and Root's scene
me too i gave up on watching live am waiting for the youtube upload  :weee:  :weee:  did the first commercial appeared so i can go and torture the "F5" :ghehe:

awwwwwwww the first spoiler from ig