[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
The hair wash scene was so sweet..reminds me manee yard fah days. Its as if they are a couple without realizing it.I like that lipda snap her out of her senses for alittle then she went back to laying her head on his lap so he can finish washing her hair. How can she bypassed his love for her. Shes blinded by her feelings toward pranon. I just wanna give him a hug

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
I know there are two main pairings in the lakorn but I can't help but to have eyes only for Ann and Peter. I mean, they are believeably (if such word exist) Awatsaya and Lipda. I said this before and I am going to say it again, the acting skills they brought into the lakorn were amazing! Ann, without a doubt a versatile and skilled actress. But Peter really blew me away with his acting! The man can really act? That good looks did not come empty.

I am so into the Awatsaya and Lipda's characters. They are the very different ends of the same spectrum. So different and yet so similar. Saya is independant, conservative, no-nonsense attitude, career-minded and not afraid what to say. Lip, on the other hand, is so outgoing, modern, with a boyish charm, playful and many times are dependant on Saya or his friend Jan. But when you compare them again, they are alike. both are hardworking and honest (well excluding the love/heart department) individuals, value family and friendship a lot and are lip-tight when it comes to the matter of the heart. So, they complement each other.

Saya is so used to manage other people and sometimes tell them what to do. So, to have Lip to have a bit of a control on her (but in an endearing way), telling/advising/reminding her what is right and what is wrong, I find it romantic actually because that is what I think a loving husband would do. The two characters do not realise that unconsciously they are already behaving like married couple already. We all notice how often Saya cooks for her "boss" and how Lip is always concern for Saya wellbeing. And Saya able to tolerate Lipda's consistent advances, touches and teasings. You have to be as comfortable as a wife to a husband to be able to handle that.

It's obvious and crystal clear Lipda is head over heels over Saya and I think Saya is  in love with Lipda, long before Pranon was in the picture. It's just that she was too preoccupied to realise it. Come on, a guy is as beautiful as Lipda who is a well known womaniser keeps "harrasing" and making advances like nobody's business, one will not have even a slight attraction? I think Saya spend too much time with her gay friend Run to realise she is attracted to Lipda and do care for him a lot. She might be confused, thinking that the things Lipda does with her is just like what Run would do.

4 more episodes to go eh? Hope more scenes for them!! I am all hyped with forced hug, kiss and tying the hand/ feet thing. I guess Mr Lipda Narakorn can't just sit and let the woman he can't live without get snatched away. You do what you got to do Mr Narakorn. We are all right behind you! And Awatsaya..prepare your heart and mind, woman! Cause the storm is coming and he ain't stopping until he makes you fall in love helpless with him too! :rockon:
 Gosh, i love ur post, girl. Agree 1000% with everything you said.  :thanks:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: Lipya is my main couple here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I really hope it wasn't to please pranon. Poor lip, hes gonna be even more saddened. I really want to see the look on his face when he sees her come in the office with her new transformation.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Episode 7 & 8 are fully subbed on viki.  

Have a good weekend. 
thank youuuuuuu ninja007  :ninja: the best always :clap2: :clap2: i appreciate veryy much much and for all the team for their time doing it 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I Think the person who transformed her is Lipda.. With the help from JaN...
The staff gossiping that its bcos of Pranon..bcos this happen after Pranon - Praw declare as a bf-gf..
The to save her face, once again Lipda admit that Saya is his gf!! Yippe...

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
I really hope it wasn't to please pranon. Poor lip, hes gonna be even more saddened. I really want to see the look on his face when he sees her come in the office with her new transformation.
 I think it was to revenge Pranon for his relationship with Prao. haha

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
I know right. Her good ol days. I wish we get to.see her in.more sassy roles again where shes dressed up nice. A raeng role maybe?
 What a bout Raeng Ruk with Ken? I've heart rumor few month ago.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when lipda and praw debated when praw discoverd saya is abb ruk i felt both of them got points
lipda said "if saya is abb ruk she had the right to do that that is her personal matter and if saya and pranon like each other we can't do nothing to it they'r free "
praw" but she's causing me trouble with what she's doing she's bulling me out of jealousy and she lie about it " 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hate it when saya pretend not knowing what's going on while she know very well askinglipda what's wrong with him while she know exactly what's wrong that's a no no  -_- ohh maan what saya is doing to lipda is soo wrong she's taking advantages of his good heart keep lying and lying exuses after an other while he know all the truth it must be like huge rock fall over his head anyone in his position will feel soooo hurt he has a clear image of her in his head seeing her like that broke his heart badlyyy  awww that's really sad  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhh i love what the big sister said to pranon agree 1000% that's how thing should be resolved good advice

praw asked the main question:"if you find out that p'saya is abb ruk will you care for p'saya like you care for abb ruk "

a perfect end to make me craaazyyyyyyyyyy impatient for the next ep aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

i need to say this after every week i looooovveeee this lakorn 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I literally cannot stop staring at Kimberley. Omg! She is just sooooo pretty, gorgeous, and beautiful. The more she ages, the prettier she gets. Is that even possible? Hahah. I have to say, Kimberley is prettiest amongst all of the actresses in her generation right now. She is just so breath taking. Like is she even real? Hehe.

And I love her acting. It is solid, convincing, and powerful. Her acting is right up there with Anne. During the scenes when Prao calls out Saya and they cat fight, Kim's acting is not any less than Anne's.

Saya is very annoying right now and I'm very disappointed that nothing has progressed between Lip and Saya. Episode 8 has already ended and Saya still has no heart for Lip. My favorite and most interesting pair is Lip and Saya! Yet there's nothing for me to fall in love with besides Lip.

PETER is perfect as LIP. Those tears, those sad moments, those eyes, that face....PETER nailed them all! Gosh! I felt the pain and sorrow when Lip said, "If I keep it as a secret, my heart will break, but if I tell her, I will lose a friend." It broke my heart when he said he's willing to help Saya succeed with Pranon and even told Prao to back off.

But I love Saya. She's not an all white character. She has her own shadows to overcome. It's life. Saya began the lakorn white but turned black. Prao began the lakorn as black but turned white.

This lakorn had so much potential but is getting draggy and unorganized. The story has been going in circles.

Finally caught up though! Yay!

Can't wait for the next episodes. Gosh, it's funny but when I watch Kim in here, my heart secretly can't wait for Tiger with Ananda!!!! :woot:

cikna

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
Damn!!! I wanna watch this scene, ladies. Haha. The hi-so Saya is coming to town. 
Look at the guy behind, lol. His expression is so hilarious.

I guess this after Lips's intervention in changing Saya's looks in the effort to help her gain pranon's attention?? Wow, the man knows his woman! But I can't help but to pity Lip after the transformation. He may be an experienced womaniser but when it comes to real love, real feelings, he is just like an innocent child. It must be painstakingly painful to see the woman you love so dearly is in love with another man. And because he doesn't want to lose her and would rather suffer alone, he bears the pain to help her win her love over another man... :cry:

ironic isn't it? He has seen Saya at her worst and he has seen her at her best. He fell in love with the real Saya; the one without the glamorous transformation; the one who was simple, dedicated and hardworking; he embraced all her strengths and weaknesses. That is how deep and real his love for her is. :heart:

I suddenly thought of a Bryan Adam's song "If You Ever Really Loved A Woman"..
 ​
To really love a woman
To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought - see every dream
N' give her wings - when she wants to fly​
 ​
Now, if only Saya can open her eyes, her mind and her heart much bigger..she will see the knight in shining armour is there beside her, for the last 5 years... :rolleyes1:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:

I guess this after Lips's intervention in changing Saya's looks in the effort to help her gain pranon's attention?? Wow, the man knows his woman! But I can't help but to pity Lip after the transformation. He may be an experienced womaniser but when it comes to real love, real feelings, he is just like an innocent child. It must be painstakingly painful to see the woman you love so dearly is in love with another man. And because he doesn't want to lose her and would rather suffer alone, he bears the pain to help her win her love over another man... :cry:

ironic isn't it? He has seen Saya at her worst and he has seen her at her best. He fell in love with the real Saya; the one without the glamorous transformation; the one who was simple, dedicated and hardworking; he embraced all her strengths and weaknesses. That is how deep and real his love for her is. :heart:

I suddenly thought of a Bryan Adam's song "If You Ever Really Loved A Woman"..
 ​
To really love a woman
To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought - see every dream
N' give her wings - when she wants to fly​
 ​
Now, if only Saya can open her eyes, her mind and her heart much bigger..she will see the knight in shining armour is there beside her, for the last 5 years... :rolleyes1:

LOL Reading ur post made me addictted like reading a love letter. haha :bravo:  to you again.  
I know right Saya need to open her eyes right now. Poor Lip and his one sided love.
They need some sweet scenes where the 2 of them are willling to show real love for each other. I hope it is not for last episode or i will be pissed off a lot. I just can't get enough of AP.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea its half way in the lakorn and no sign of saya falling for Lip. It was hard for me to watch this week's episode cause I didn't want to see Lip hurt..I still need to finish epi 8..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh finally got to watch the full.epi 8. Im.heartbroken. I can't stand sayas behavior and I was glad that Lip kind of gave her the cold shoulder by acting careless..still he couldn't hold back. But she doesn't seem.to care only thing she cared about was herself. I hope he becomes stronger and have her be the one coming to him