[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
*pic*

I miss them!!!
So obsessed to this couple right now..
Erm.. Is Anne too short for Peter that he always put his hand near to her ****

the washing hair scene.. Gosh its sooooo Manee Yard Fah.. Haha
Last part was soooo sad.. When Boss crying with Angie..

Me too!! Oh my, yeah Peter likes to put his hand like right where it's...not suppose to be. Haha. Can't blame him though because he's always picking them up. HEHE. 

adsd18/2 said:
ohhhh praw really changed she even approve that the job was done thanks to pranon if she was like the firsts episodes she will never ever admit that and she would be full of anger over that pranon had his charm over her she can't go against him 

Yeah, she did change. She's a lot nicer to Non and her coworkers...but not to Saya! HAHA. I understand her frustration though. HEHE. I'm just annoyed that she's so determined to prove Saya's the abruk. 

adsd18/2 said:
hahahahahahahahahaha i couldn't resist i must share here   :woot:   :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  at kim and peter  :bopping:
http://iconosquare.com/p/909286854084110584_3936897

Haha. They're having too much fun.

sarasona said:

TBH i feel like being bold and outspoken like she did to lipda suits kim's face andd voice than being sweet... i really want to see her in a sassy role .. she is damn good at it

Yeah, I totally agree!!

adsd18/2 said:
pranon is just sooooo dumb sometime  :mellow:  :mellow:

Either that or he doesn't like accusing people without hard evidence. Like how he accused Praao at the beginning and felt bad.

tinah said:
My poor lipda! I cried for him..im so mad and annoyed of saya. I hope lip plays hard to get and have her do all the chasing. She's becoming koko..prao is annoying me too.

Yeah, I was sooo going to cry. I felt it in me. Saya needs some punishment for making hottie Mr. Lip shed tears!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok so I understand why some of you think Prao is n'rai, but to me, Saya is more n'rai.  I adore both girls equally on their own, but when they are feuding, Saya is more at fault.  It's not right of Prao to be snooping around Saya's personal belongings, but it is also very wrong of Saya to sent Ram to spy on Prao & Non.  Like Prao said, if Saya didn't start, she wouldn't continue either.   

Lip has the most lovely sad face EVER.  He makes me "sao" with him.  And when he confessed & cried to his friend  :teary:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
hahahahahahahahahaha i couldn't resist i must share here   :woot:   :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  at kim and peter  :bopping:
http://iconosquare.com/p/909286854084110584_3936897
OMG!  They are hilarious.  

Yes, as much as I love Kim, her voice is annoying (high pitch) & can really get on my nerves.  But she's so cute too.  Like when she's scared & screaming her head off.  I've never seen her more sassy, yet adorable.  

cikna

sarNie Adult
I know there are two main pairings in the lakorn but I can't help but to have eyes only for Ann and Peter. I mean, they are believeably (if such word exist) Awatsaya and Lipda. I said this before and I am going to say it again, the acting skills they brought into the lakorn were amazing! Ann, without a doubt a versatile and skilled actress. But Peter really blew me away with his acting! The man can really act? That good looks did not come empty.

I am so into the Awatsaya and Lipda's characters. They are the very different ends of the same spectrum. So different and yet so similar. Saya is independant, conservative, no-nonsense attitude, career-minded and not afraid what to say. Lip, on the other hand, is so outgoing, modern, with a boyish charm, playful and many times are dependant on Saya or his friend Jan. But when you compare them again, they are alike. both are hardworking and honest (well excluding the love/heart department) individuals, value family and friendship a lot and are lip-tight when it comes to the matter of the heart. So, they complement each other.

Saya is so used to manage other people and sometimes tell them what to do. So, to have Lip to have a bit of a control on her (but in an endearing way), telling/advising/reminding her what is right and what is wrong, I find it romantic actually because that is what I think a loving husband would do. The two characters do not realise that unconsciously they are already behaving like married couple already. We all notice how often Saya cooks for her "boss" and how Lip is always concern for Saya wellbeing. And Saya able to tolerate Lipda's consistent advances, touches and teasings. You have to be as comfortable as a wife to a husband to be able to handle that.

It's obvious and crystal clear Lipda is head over heels over Saya and I think Saya is  in love with Lipda, long before Pranon was in the picture. It's just that she was too preoccupied to realise it. Come on, a guy is as beautiful as Lipda who is a well known womaniser keeps "harrasing" and making advances like nobody's business, one will not have even a slight attraction? I think Saya spend too much time with her gay friend Run to realise she is attracted to Lipda and do care for him a lot. She might be confused, thinking that the things Lipda does with her is just like what Run would do.

4 more episodes to go eh? Hope more scenes for them!! I am all hyped with forced hug, kiss and tying the hand/ feet thing. I guess Mr Lipda Narakorn can't just sit and let the woman he can't live without get snatched away. You do what you got to do Mr Narakorn. We are all right behind you! And Awatsaya..prepare your heart and mind, woman! Cause the storm is coming and he ain't stopping until he makes you fall in love helpless with him too! :rockon:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh my heart cries for Lipda on ep 8. Peter is so perfect for Lipda. Did Ann mention why and how she choose Peter for this role? Anyone know?
Ann just posts Peter and Mark pic in IG to support their concert. I want Ann be a guess on Peter's part but it may not happen. They should appear together to promote the lakorn.
All the best for Peter and Mark tomorrow.

Peter and Kim were so crazy and hilarious when they practiced. I want them to have lakorn^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
I too wonder what made anne choose peter for the role. Maybe they are good friends? Cause it seems like they already knew each other. But she made a great choice cause peter is nailing the role.

Lip, take control and go after saya. Dont give in to her

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Didn't someone post an article of Peter here before?    I glanced through real quick and hoped I didn't misread it.   Peter said he has known Anne for 14 years.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh my, I didn't know that..no wonder they seem closed. I hope she will cast him in her lakorn again especially since they are getting good feedbacks.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i started to watch part 1 of ep 8 with sub and ohlalalala what praw said to lipda i like it
she said "i dont get it why is it that every time i have problems with p saya i must be the bad one? is it bcoz i can't pretend to be an angel as well as her" ouuuuuchhhhhhh she got a point here and she continue "i won't bother her if she hadn't stuck her nose in my affairs" and that what i said before she's not bad but she also not an easy person she can't take the bully from someone else no matter who's that's is her character and saya was against her since the day one ohuuuuuuu sub team i love you for making me enjoy it to the fullest 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lipda is like the alarm for saya he's her sound of reason what a sad thing she can't see his real intention but that is not for so long we will know in the future in witch ep she will realize that and start to feel the love feeling for him 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Pranon and Prao are so cute. Love how tough, strong and straightforward Prao is compared to Saya, who's so fake and hiding herself. she's getting annoying, too annoying, I would slap her if I were Prao and quit the stupid shitty gossipy job place. too stupid.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaa  i arrived in part 4 but since is not yet completly subbed soo i will wait for it thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu much much much much sub team for all your hard work i really when i understand what's going on i enjoyed it verrryyyy veryyyy much it's just a fresh beautiful lakorn to have fun flowing it  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Ok so I understand why some of you think Prao is n'rai, but to me, Saya is more n'rai.  I adore both girls equally on their own, but when they are feuding, Saya is more at fault.  It's not right of Prao to be snooping around Saya's personal belongings, but it is also very wrong of Saya to sent Ram to spy on Prao & Non.  Like Prao said, if Saya didn't start, she wouldn't continue either.   

Lip has the most lovely sad face EVER.  He makes me "sao" with him.  And when he confessed & cried to his friend  :teary:

Both are so rai!! Haha. Saya being a bias boss, and Praao is soo proud! Haha.
ceda_lee said:
cikna said:
I know there are two main pairings in the lakorn but I can't help but to have eyes only for Ann and Peter. I mean, they are believeably (if such word exist) Awatsaya and Lipda. I said this before and I am going to say it again, the acting skills they brought into the lakorn were amazing! Ann, without a doubt a versatile and skilled actress. But Peter really blew me away with his acting! The man can really act? That good looks did not come empty.

I am so into the Awatsaya and Lipda's characters. They are the very different ends of the same spectrum. So different and yet so similar. Saya is independant, conservative, no-nonsense attitude, career-minded and not afraid what to say. Lip, on the other hand, is so outgoing, modern, with a boyish charm, playful and many times are dependant on Saya or his friend Jan. But when you compare them again, they are alike. both are hardworking and honest (well excluding the love/heart department) individuals, value family and friendship a lot and are lip-tight when it comes to the matter of the heart. So, they complement each other.

Saya is so used to manage other people and sometimes tell them what to do. So, to have Lip to have a bit of a control on her (but in an endearing way), telling/advising/reminding her what is right and what is wrong, I find it romantic actually because that is what I think a loving husband would do. The two characters do not realise that unconsciously they are already behaving like married couple already. We all notice how often Saya cooks for her "boss" and how Lip is always concern for Saya wellbeing. And Saya able to tolerate Lipda's consistent advances, touches and teasings. You have to be as comfortable as a wife to a husband to be able to handle that.

It's obvious and crystal clear Lipda is head over heels over Saya and I think Saya is  in love with Lipda, long before Pranon was in the picture. It's just that she was too preoccupied to realise it. Come on, a guy is as beautiful as Lipda who is a well known womaniser keeps "harrasing" and making advances like nobody's business, one will not have even a slight attraction? I think Saya spend too much time with her gay friend Run to realise she is attracted to Lipda and do care for him a lot. She might be confused, thinking that the things Lipda does with her is just like what Run would do.

4 more episodes to go eh? Hope more scenes for them!! I am all hyped with forced hug, kiss and tying the hand/ feet thing. I guess Mr Lipda Narakorn can't just sit and let the woman he can't live without get snatched away. You do what you got to do Mr Narakorn. We are all right behind you! And Awatsaya..prepare your heart and mind, woman! Cause the storm is coming and he ain't stopping until he makes you fall in love helpless with him too! :rockon:

Yeah, I totally love LipYa couple. I feel like Saya may have had a thing for Lip, but stopped them from developing further because he's so flirty with other gals. Hehe.

Meoconie said:
Ahhhh my heart cries for Lipda on ep 8. Peter is so perfect for Lipda. Did Ann mention why and how she choose Peter for this role? Anyone know?
Ann just posts Peter and Mark pic in IG to support their concert. I want Ann be a guess on Peter's part but it may not happen. They should appear together to promote the lakorn.
All the best for Peter and Mark tomorrow.

Peter and Kim were so crazy and hilarious when they practiced. I want them to have lakorn^^

Me too. I'm curious to know why. All I know is Peter is perfect as Lipda! Like Lip was an okay character at the beginning, but as the story progresses he's actually quite the character. 

tinah said:
I too wonder what made anne choose peter for the role. Maybe they are good friends? Cause it seems like they already knew each other. But she made a great choice cause peter is nailing the role.

Lip, take control and go after saya. Dont give in to her

Seriously take controle!!!!

Vimalee said:
Didn't someone post an article of Peter here before?    I glanced through real quick and hoped I didn't misread it.   Peter said he has known Anne for 14 years.

Really?? Wow. No wonder the chemi is there. HAHA.

adsd18/2 said:
and i started to watch part 1 of ep 8 with sub and ohlalalala what praw said to lipda i like it
she said "i dont get it why is it that every time i have problems with p saya i must be the bad one? is it bcoz i can't pretend to be an angel as well as her" ouuuuuchhhhhhh she got a point here and she continue "i won't bother her if she hadn't stuck her nose in my affairs" and that what i said before she's not bad but she also not an easy person she can't take the bully from someone else no matter who's that's is her character and saya was against her since the day one ohuuuuuuu sub team i love you for making me enjoy it to the fullest 

Yup, she was point on!

Nangfah11 said:
Pranon and Prao are so cute. Love how tough, strong and straightforward Prao is compared to Saya, who's so fake and hiding herself. she's getting annoying, too annoying, I would slap her if I were Prao and quit the stupid shitty gossipy job place. too stupid.

I agree.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Gosh i thought Peter only good in funny, flirting roles.. But he also good in sad scene...
And he can pass sadistic role too.. Its pretty scary when he mad at Saya..
Agree!!