[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooooooowwwwww praoo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy over prao and pranon scene wy you have to look at each other like that :spicy: 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
WIth 1 year experience in watching lakorn, I can understand little bit PraoNon's conversation LOL I can feel Boss's anger to Saya when she keeps asking her phone. I can't wait for the sub. I love when LipYa took a selfie, I want to see this selfie^^
I feel giggle when watching PraoNon. They are so cute, esp Pripprao. I love Kim in this lakorn^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
prao and pranon keep give each other sweet sexy gazes and that made me fangirling like crazy together under the stars their voices soo sweet when they'r talking soo romantic am in cloud9  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
oooooooooooowwwwww praoo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy over prao and pranon scene wy you have to look at each other like that :spicy: 
I'm shy tooooo and there will more their scenes make us shy. I love their relationship here, so nature, close to each other. At first Prao had reason to close to Non so she can spice Saya. However the more she closes, she starts to like him. They are so cute, just like any young generation's love. I love their scene in part 2, so romantic that I think I haven't seen in any lakorns.
And when can we see sexy Saya? I can't image how the Boss react to sexy Saya?
And the granma will leave today?!?!:( so sad.
Continue to watch part 3...kekeke

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I'm shy tooooo and there will more their scenes make us shy. I love their relationship here, so nature, close to each other. At first Prao had reason to close to Non so she can spice Saya. However the more she closes, she starts to like him. They are so cute, just like any young generation's love. I love their scene in part 2, so romantic that I think I haven't seen in any lakorns.
And when can we see sexy Saya? I can't image how the Boss react to sexy Saya?
And the granma will leave today?!?!:( so sad.
Continue to watch part 3...kekeke
you state it perfectly meoconie we have mutual thoughts :thumbsup: am already in part 4 thiiisss soooooooooooooooo exitedddddd this ep is sooooo fuuuuunnn to me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that gossip gang are hilarious i think they misunderstand that saya and lipd are bf/gf this so much fun :loool: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think pranon is confused btween xhy he think abb ruk can be prao or saya i think deep inside him he want her to be prao coz apparently he start to see her nice and lovely side and he thik maybe she's saya due o what prao said to him wooooow the writer of this lakorn is soo clever 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
Just finished ep 7..OMG.. Bathrobe scene is tmrw!! Im super duper excited!!!
lucky you am still waiting for part 9 to be upload this ep was soooooooo goood am in love with this lakorn 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my cap wasn't wrong saya and prao want to kil each other :loool: :loool: i ended watching the ep,  and i feel like this right now 

it's just getting better and better and better  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Auch, i got headache when watching Anne and Kim scenes. I'm on part 6 huhu.
Sorry Kim's fans but i don't like PripPrao in this lakorn. She is too cocky, so disrespectful towards Saya. She should be ashamed of herself to sneakily check other's personal computer. Sorry guys. I'm just fond of AP. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
see you tomorrow lovely prao and pranon  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

the most beautiful cast ever

my fabulous amazing gorgeous splendid actresses 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

I know Prao was annoying in this episode, she has no right to go through Saya's laptop, does she really think Lipda would fire Saya or something? She knows Saya helped a lot for the company, yet she's never given Saya any respect. 
 Yaeh, agree. She seems like nang rai in this ep. Let's wait and see how they'll turn her into n'ek and how Saya and Prao' relationship moves on to the good side.  
Hope i may have good feeling for Prao in the later eps. For now, i'm all about Saya and AP. hahaha. Can't wait to see her tears tomorrow. *heartbroken*  :cry1:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
prao didn't intend to see the laptop she saw the pics by coincidence and i don't think she's nang'rai she's just can't endure when people bully her and accuse her and try to get to her and that what saya's doing so prao is just defended her self and bcoz she has the cocky wild free character she don't have control on her temper that's her big default she can be provoked easily but she's a good girl inside her se just need the person who can see it like pranon 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I hate it hate it hate it. I'm writting long post and my tab just shut it and my post gets deleted...ahhhhh so annoy and frustrated. I have to write again but nearly forget what i write. Let's star again.
As expect, part 9 gives me good laugh. I LOL at Prao and Boss's dancing part. They showed no emotion, no interested to each other, just wanted to break Non and Saya. NonYa dance looked so romantic. And I wonder how they can know the dance step when the music changed LOL
I need the sub to know why Ongsa and Rung had to create the scene b/t 2 couples. Did he sense s.th of 2 couples?
Boss was so cute when he was in front of Saya's house and kept calling her name.

June Pearl said:
Auch, i got headache when watching Anne and Kim scenes. I'm on part 6 huhu.
Sorry Kim's fans but i don't like PripPrao in this lakorn. She is too cocky, so disrespectful to Saya. She should be ashamed of herself to sneakily check other's personal computer. Sorry guys. I'm just fond of AP.
I can understand why you guys don't like Prao. As I see that Prao is n'rai in this lakorn and pp don't like n'rai. However, I find it reasonable for Prao to act that way. Saya and Prao don't like each other, they have bad impression on first meeting, different working style, Prao felt unfair when Saya gives more attention to Non...They keep agrue, spice to each other until become enemy (lol i can't wait to see them become friend) so it's not strange if they are disrespect. Everyone in the company know that Prao doesn't like Saya and vice vesra. There was time I don't like Prao when she banged into Saya's room and questioned her abt coming to Non's house. That was so disrespected to her boss, she could calm and ask quietly. However, Saya is not a weak n'ek so Prao can bully her. She usually pays back what Prao said and did. Believe me, real life is worst than this lakorn. I know there is one junior who is rude and disrespect to the boss but she didn't like Saya who can say back to junior. If lakorn don't have character like Prao, it will less interesting. We want to see how Saya deal with Prao in Non-issue and bz of Prao, we can see fierce Saya. As for me, Prao is lovely n'rai and we dont have much lovely n'rai out there.
For sneakily checking other's personal computer, it's rude and wrong but if you find someone take your secret pic, i will do the same thing. Checking the pics and questioned the reason why they take my pics.

Oiiiiii, my brain cells work so hard today, they should sleep few hours ago LOL. I feel like I write a long report. Sleep well and wait for next ep.