[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some gif from kimmy pantip 
:thumbdown:   <_<

:angry:

:eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:

:blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
Well.. If pra ek its worth it bcos they got to kiss her for real..
But poor for her female costar especially her costar in BBK..
she slapped her for real realllyy ouchhhhhh 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Its already half way through the lakorn and no sign of saya falling for Lipda. Shes too head over heels with pranon that its becoming annoying. Lipda need to kidnap her already

I know, I'm becoming impatient. HAHA. Saya is getting more and more insanely obsessed with Non. At least in SSH, Alin was only infatuated with Lek while at the same time falling in "real" love with Din. HEHE. Awe...makes me wanna watch SSH again.

Lady Dila said:
Tonigh both Saya and Praw got into accident.. Hope that will fixed their brain..so can change their annoying behaviour..

:clap: Love your comment. Yes I second that!!!

tinah said:
^^lol I was annoyed of prao and saya too. Pranon n lip should teach them both a lesson

Totally!! Praao and Saya are too immature!

Lady Dila said:
Ok now i want the grandma to leave..so its easy for Boss to r Saya.. Lol..

Oh first you want the grandma, now you want her to leave?? I see how it is Dila. HAHA. :secret:  Okay grandma, I think it is time you leave. 

June Pearl said:
LOL, haha, you are so perverted, Dila. But me toooo hahahaa Can't wait for the tied and bed scenes of AP

Oh lord, don't get me started woman!! HAHA.

adsd18/2 said:
anne has no mercy on her co star hehe :rofl:
*pic*

Oh poor Peter!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Oh first you want the grandma, now you want her to leave?? I see how it is Dila. HAHA. :secret:  Okay grandma, I think it is time you leave. 

I can't stand watching Boss got slap slap slap evertime he want Saya to be sweet to him..
So why not,once in a blue moon..
He got *** her without slap..
And that thing can be happen if there's only just two of them..
No one else including the grandma..
 *oh gosh,im pervert*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP7 Thoughts:
- Hmm. Didn't really enjoy this episode as much as I'd thought. I think it's because there wasn't much progression? No, actually it's because there was too much tension going on between the ladies. Haha.
- Saya. SMH. You know you look very desperate right now? You're like those creepy stalkers who are obsessed with their online chat...friend. Haha. Don't like Saya in this episode one bit. 
- Same goes to Praao!! Omg, Praao you brat! HAHA. You cause a scene at your workplace yet you still go to work the next day. I'd fire her already if I were her supervisor. Haha.
- Speaking of causing scenes and disturbing the workplace, like aren't they suppose to be addressed? feel like their workplace is not a workplace at all. It's a place for gossip and chaos. Haha. Because apparently you can yell at your supervisor all you want, accuse her of being the "abruk" yet still be able to work there. How can you work in such environment??
- Pranon is so innocent in here. Haha. He's being pulled by everyone in every direction. Not literally of course. He's friends with everyone and just so innocent. I feel bad for him because he's pretty much in the middle of everything. Besides poor Mr. Lipda. 
- Lipda is so sympathetic as well. Poor guy just wants some love back. And darn Saya still fails to realize that! We don't see anymore of his player ways so obviously he's completely fallen for the dorky, hardworking Saya. I hope by the next episode she'll reciprocate his love. 
- So how the heck did Ongsa read (just by looking at the two couples for two seconds....literally!!) that there's some tension going on between the quartet?? Haha. I thought it was too weird and coincidental. Like he can't just watch them for a few seconds and plot against them already. It's unbelievable. 
- Anywoot. I did actually enjoy the dance scene...okay I enjoyed it very much. Haha. It felt very romantic and sad at the same time. Peter's acting has really improved. Look at those puppy eyes! He made me really sad. The music was perfect and everything was well played out in that scene. Peter and Kim looked great together. Anne's eyes when she stared at Non looked pretty much in love. I loved it even more when Lip pulled Saya back to dance with him. Hehe. You go dude! Don't let her go!
- I hope we have a better episode tomorrow!!

LOL Moments:
- Eh, only one scene. It's that one scene Grandma, Saya and Lip arrived back at the condo after the waterpark date. Hehe. Saya and Lip were super touchy in the car with grandma who was fake sleeping. The scene wasn't totally LOL, but it's an honorable mention.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Update news for abrakonline 
 Tonight show will on air on 2th February 2015 time  11:30pm 
 3Zaap will on air on 08th February 2015 time 01:00pm 
cr markkim_combodiafc

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
perfect scene with perfect sound with perfect actress no need for more to me to enjoy it 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naw4sPoSANs

this's a cut from the scene exactly when saya and praw start to pick anger at each other

BTW less than two hours and we wil know what happened after saya get caked 

cikna

sarNie Adult
I only watched awatsaya and lip's scenes only at anonyblue YT acct. I was not digging the songs they used for the dance scenes. ...A bit dissappointed..I thought it didn't heighten the atmosphere of romance and competitiveness among the 4 main cast. I was anticipating latin songs. I guess we don't always get what we want...hehehe..it's ok. i will take what I can.

I used to be OK watching thai lakorns for hours without subs in the past. But these days, I am not fully satisfied with fully understanding what is being said. So, I am thankful for anonyblue's effort to sub awatsaya and lip's scenes as well as viki channel for subbing the whole series

Lady Dila, i had a hunch you are also a fellow malaysian fan. Or are you a Singaporean. I thought the name Dila is quite a distinct name for a Malaysian. Good to know you. And of course everybody else.

My last obsession with thai lakorns was with KooGum 2013 ..or was it sood saipan?? Can't really recall

Off to watch the full 7th episode

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
There aren't many scenes of ap yesterday. Hope atleast today we get to see them. The less the AP scenes the low the ratings. So its better to put more writers of AP .lol honestly ep 7 was quite boring for me.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
almost 15 min to goooo :to be on air live :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  but form me it will be probably longer than that since i will be watching it in youtube sad me  :rolleyes1: