[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't wait for the part to end since i understood it praw saied to lipda that sya loves pranon so let me say this Praw is the oonly true one here she's the only one that brave enough to face the other three with the truth of their feeling she speaks out loud what the others fears to say she impressed me by that she may be arrogant and disrespectful but she's brave enough to face the things 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, the Messy Saya is so cute. Her hair is all messed up, her face is fulled with cream. But she is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. I can't stand her cuteness hahaha. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
i actually like the hairstyle she had for the party hehe.
 Yeah, it's not 100% Wadee hairstyle, a little bit change. Tonight ep, i feel so sad for AP

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
The Lipya washing hair scene is so warm, beautiful. I would die happily if i was in Saya position: lying on the very hot man's laps.  :kiss3: *dreamy face*

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, when Lip was walking away in the bathroom. I just want Saya to run after him and give him a backhug for everything he did for her. 

Haha, I spam like crazy in here alone. But that's ok cuz I'm too obsessed with Lipya. Tonight, they have very beautiful scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now am back to reawtch completlely freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wil watch non stop and i satrted with the part 2 and oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaann i don't knnow what i will do when praw and pranon will fall for each other for real if  their accidentel kiss look this hot already for me i don't know what  i will do when it will be a welling one they will eat each other :spicy: :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it was already said before when i watch ARO i feel like watching two lakorns when praw and pranon part appears it's all lovely alive happy and that due to praw character witch is very dynamic and when lipda saya appears it all drama ans sad and heartbroken feeling this's amaziiing this lakorn is doing soooooo weeeelllll good job again anne 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me? when did peter found that saya is ab ruk  and  did kim said that saya love pranon to lip???? :scratchhead2:
i just feel pity for everyone there... it really HURTS to have crush on someone to whom you are invisible..... :cry:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I want to know what did Lipda say to Saya that made her cry? Today ep is sooo good. Hope we can get the sub done on weekend^^.
adsd18/2 said:
now am back to reawtch completlely freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wil watch non stop and i satrted with the part 2 and oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaann i don't knnow what i will do when praw and pranon will fall for each other for real if  their accidentel kiss look this hot already for me i don't know what  i will do when it will be a welling one they will eat each other :spicy: :ghehe:
Although I'm enjoy their accidently kisses but I want to say "please kiss, not just stare". MK has many accidently kisses in this lakorn compare to other their lakorns.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh myyyyy :facepalm: saya whay you saya created this abb ruk you complicated your life and the others too 

i need suuuuuuuuuuub to know if pranon start to be convincing that saya is abb ruk coz every body is convincing in that he's the only one and now he start to recall his memory and start to take the others is words seriously 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg oomg omg praw is burnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnng with anger and after some while i satrt to undersatnd sooooooooommeee thai wors as "koho" liar i think and that's what praw said after remembering all saya llies wooooooooooooooowwwwwwww she's super anger  i guess then the brat prao will be verryyy bad in her next move ohuuu

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like this lakorn have moved on to the dramatic part. Not funny anymore. The poorest character here is Lipda. So sad to see him crying . :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i need to understand what lipda and praw are talking about  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: