[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy anne put that woman in her right place she soo fierce i just need kim noww    and the support actors are helariouusss haahahhahaa

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with Peter right now=)) such cute and chessy boss. I can't stop smiling when see Peter. Ann style's is not bad at all.

Kim won't appear so soon untile Mark comes to the company which I think half of this ep.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I'm in love with Peter right now=)) such cute and chessy boss. I can't stop smiling when see Peter. Ann style's is not bad at all.

Kim won't appear so soon untile Mark comes to the company which I think half of this ep.
well mark will appear right now after this pub i can tell that from the bts pic we had before he saved her from the car in this scene so kim will appear 100% in this episode 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
AM now.... Mark is such hero. No wonder Ann likes him. I think Ann hit Peter when the company's electricity turned off.

The streaming is lagging.....I can't watch fully:(

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Awasaya's avatar on the app LINE is her pic from Ya Leum Chan time. haha. So memorial
 Hehe Thnks @jana

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Part 1 is up. Check it now^^ Kim will appear next part. Mark is so clean and handsome. The exciting part begins now^^

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
omg i feel like i wanna die..lol i really couldnt beleive i am gonna watch my ann's lakorn again...* lol just ignore me i am drunk without drinking* :woot: :woot2:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, the supporting casts are so hilarious, especially Eajky and Orn (not sure about the name). Although i don't understand what they are saying, t[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]hey still make me laugh so hard LOL. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]I love the bossy Awasaya in here, she's so down to earth haha. She reminds me of Alin so much. XD[/SIZE]

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
praoo is soo fuullll of her self she will get on anne is nerve :loool: am soo happpy for watching it