[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
mark , kim , peter are gifted to act with her.. she will bring the best out of them... i really cant wait and have my exams just around the corner...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
run baby run 

hot hooooooooooooooot :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :crush: :crush: just few hours ahhhhhhhh  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I just read like the last previous 5-10 pages for catch up I Have to say Kim and Mark have a very cheesy relationship on IG while exchanging comments

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm still confused about the title, is it "Love online" or "Love on LINE" . U know, the "Line" app Koreans use in there dramas bc I see LINE app on th teaser ! so I'm assuming it's Love On Line, the app.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fantastic_27 said:
I'm still confused about the title, is it "Love online" or "Love on LINE" . U know, the "Line" app Koreans use in there dramas bc I see LINE app on th teaser ! so I'm assuming it's Love On Line, the app.
Idk. I just assumed online. Haha. Either way it's still internet related. Haha.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
This is already pinned? ? Hehe. Can't wait!!
LOOL, I was looking for the page and thought "where is it?" "why I can't find it", didn't know they moved up and pinned in current airing. It's D-day and less than 12hrs to air. Too bad I may not stream or watch on yt when it airs:(

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
woooo sooo excited but ill have to wait to tmrw so i can watch it on yt.. btw mark and ann is on the morning show, heard kimmy is sick hopefully she recovers sooon!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
LOOL, I was looking for the page and thought "where is it?" "why I can't find it", didn't know they moved up and pinned in current airing. It's D-day and less than 12hrs to air. Too bad I may not stream or watch on yt when it airs:(
It's almost here!!!!! Ack!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! i am so excited!!!! i have to watch all of my anne t lakorns!! and with my sexy peter is in here, ughhh, drools!!!!! lol adorable markim too!!! geeez!! i dunno!!! i am just so excited!!!!!!! been waiting forever!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pooh4ever said:
OMG is it out already??? I'm so excited!! But unfortunately I have to wait til it's uploaded.

Not yet. It will pretty soon though. Maybe in a couple more hours??? I hope. 

BTW, I LURV your siggie. LOVE, LOVE AP's gif. HEHE. That kiss was a real GOOOD kiss. Haha. It was a very passionate long kiss on the cheek. :ghehe:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
phatman said:
Not yet. It will pretty soon though. Maybe in a couple more hours??? I hope. 

BTW, I LURV your siggie. LOVE, LOVE AP's gif. HEHE. That kiss was a real GOOOD kiss. Haha. It was a very passionate long kiss on the cheek. :ghehe:
omg, i meant to say that too!! hehe. love love love pooh4ever's siggie!!!