[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Not yet. It will pretty soon though. Maybe in a couple more hours??? I hope. 

BTW, I LURV your siggie. LOVE, LOVE AP's gif. HEHE. That kiss was a real GOOOD kiss. Haha. It was a very passionate long kiss on the cheek. :ghehe:

Thanks! There was quite a bit of cute scenes between AP in the mv so I had a hard time picking which one I like the most but I end up choosing this scene :lol:

And btw guys, I'll be posting a lot of gifs on my tumblr for this lakorn along with Mafia Luerd Mungkorn (well at least Ananda and Kim's part, not sure about the others...we'll see). So if you have a tumblr account please do follow me. You guys have the permission to use them here but if you do use them elsewhere please just pm me where so at least I will know. And I do take request so if you have a scene that you want to be gif or edit you can message me on my tumblr account. My tumblr account dedicated to Kimmy should be the first link on my siggie.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:
What happened to Kimmy?? Hope she feels better  :teary:
i still don't know what exactly happened i wish if someone understand thai can tell me it sucks that's she's the only one who can't enjoy the excitement of the first day of air  :weep:  :weep:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:

And btw guys, I'll be posting a lot of gifs on my tumblr for this lakorn along with Mafia Luerd Mungkorn (well at least Ananda and Kim's part, not sure about the others...we'll see). So if you have a tumblr account please do follow me. You guys have the permission to use them here but if you do use them elsewhere please just pm me where so at least I will know. And I do take request so if you have a scene that you want to be gif or edit you can message me on my tumblr account. My tumblr account dedicated to Kimmy should be the first link on my siggie.
thank you Pooh that's greaaaattttt reallly :clap2: :clap2: i  loved your seggie tooo sooo muchyou took the best scene for both couple :crush: :crush: 

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i still don't know what exactly happened i wish if someone understand thai can tell me it sucks that's she's the only one who can't enjoy the excitement of the first day of air  :weep:  :weep:

Well she looks awful in the picture. Hopefully it's not anything major.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
June Pearl said:
 Haha, i love that too. So glad to see her hair splitted like that. She looks like the Anne from 2008 :)
I think she can go back further to looking like she did in the early 2000s. That's how much younger she looks when she styles her hair that way! Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  couple hours