[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I realize that Anne hasn't been in any kickass revenge lakorns in a while. I don't count BBK and Chaleuy Seuk with Rome. I'm talking Raeng Ngao and Jao Sao Prissana kind of roles where she dominates everyone. I'm tired of her getting picked on.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Jao Sao Prissana....as much as i hate chatchai as a pra ek,that lakorn is still 1 of my favourite anne's lakorn..
Yeah i wanna see anne in that kind of role again...Prommajaree See Dum pleaseee,Anne...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mymps03 said:
I love those 2 pic of mk and the quote

his look to her resume everything :heart: :heart:  that's why i can't wait for this lakorn to see the love look in their eyes again 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dance dance dance  :dance2:  peter got the right feeling oh yeah baby let's dance :loool: anne still with her elegant smile  :rolleyes:

cr ig chuwaab

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My-my-my-my :shock2:  :shock2:  surprise! There a shut up and kiss scene of Ann and Peter! Awesome!  :kiss:  :kiss: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
He can totally pull off a James Bond 007. Ohohoho
Omg his next role should totally be something like that. I mean NRSL was somewhat similar, but a Jame's Bond...I like. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sweet_09 said:
My-my-my-my :shock2:  :shock2:  surprise! There a shut up and kiss scene of Ann and Peter! Awesome!  :kiss:  :kiss: 
Still fanning myself from the flame lol I hope they get more skin ship than what has been shown so far. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Oh la la, if they're recording the OST that means we'll see this very very very soon! :D
that's exactly what make me like this  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  i can't wait but i can't help beside wait i want to se these people onscreen already  :dance3:  :dance3: