[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Im here phat....
Gosh,its a real kiss!!.
Don't call it Anne's lakorn if there's no real kiss...lol
Yay!!
Yeah. Seriously. You haven't experienced working with Anne as his pra'ek if you didn't get to kiss her...and get slapped...for reals. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I was caught by surprise. I was like what kind of kiss would make you people go crazy. That was the best shut-up-kiss I have ever seen in lakorn!!!
Oh, we won't be screaming for nothing. Haha. Can't imagine how it'd be like in the real version!!

Reactions: fun

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a silent reader now. Lol. I don't want to spoil too much for myself. Anne needs an upgrade with her wardrobe. I hope her next lakorn has her dolled up.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Where are all my AP buddies?? Haha. Am I the only excited one here???? Haha.
I'm died while waiting so no reaction of the kiss...LOL but if there is more, I might be...hahaha

I don't think Peter would do real kiss when watched his last lakorns. So it's matter that actresses can allow kiss scenes to happen.

But the shutting kiss was juicy^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm a silent reader now. Lol. I don't want to spoil too much for myself. Anne needs an upgrade with her wardrobe. I hope her next lakorn has her dolled up.
I don't usually agree on dolling up actresses, but I agree! She's been plain Jane for far too long. Bring Alin back! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
I'm died while waiting so no reaction of the kiss...LOL but if there is more, I might be...hahaha

I don't think Peter would do real kiss when watched his last lakorns. So it's matter that actresses can allow kiss scenes to happen.

But the shutting kiss was juicy^^
Yup, it's usually the actresses that plays the card. If they ok it then there's a kiss. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually want to see Anne in another Moonin role minus the twin. That's my favorite KA lakorn because both pranangs were not stupid or annoying. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I actually want to see Anne in another Moonin role minus the twin. That's my favorite KA lakorn because both pranangs were not stupid or annoying. Lol.

That sounds even better! Haha. Here we are all wishful....