[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, I'm up...whew...Dila you gave me a heartache...twice! I am satisfied now. Haha. All that AP-less time that we've been through...these pics just made up for them. I wonder if we'll have one with Anne in his shirtless embrace! Haha. Is that too much to hope for. :ghehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, Peter and Ann are so hot! They are so freak cute too. Peter and Ann, finally they have some update on them hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Oh wow, Peter and Ann are so hot! They are so freak cute too. Peter and Ann, finally they have some update on them hehehe.
Totally, it's like about time they gave us something sizzling.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
He does not look like he's almost 40! He can still pass as a 25 year old. Hehe.
Yup that's my man. Well my other man. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
sometimes i feel they kind look similar :yes: they are for sure a good match  :thumbsup:  
Haha. You think so? I don't know about looking similar, but they do make a good pair. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. You think so? I don't know about looking similar, but they do make a good pair. Hehe.
hhhhhhhh yes a little bit or maybe it's just me with  my weird thought  :facepalm:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
himyim said:
I haven't either lol because I'm faithful to my AK LOL!! But now phatman your tempting me to break it HEHE!! :|
Me too, i've never fully watched a lakorn of ken with other actresses. I wouldn't call myself a faithful AK fan since I watch ann with her other p'eks. Wanna watch MSN cause I miss my kennie boy and Pichy is so very beautiful

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
http://instagram.com/p/p-jz19K1p8/
http://instagram.com/p/p37mhmq1qK/

Looks like everyone's happy with the AP pics? Lol. Like there was ever any doubt. I'm sure we're gonna have lots more. I'm loving the wardrobe choices as well. The more I see the more I'm anticipating this drama. Not sure if I'll like if but I like the premise and I'm loving the journey!

Does anyone know the production percentage?
Yes. I know I'm happy. Haha. Those two pics will probably last me the whole week. Hehe. So I won't be demanding more until then.

Not sure what the progress is. I hope it's more than 70% though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Me too, i've never fully watched a lakorn of ken with other actresses. I wouldn't call myself a faithful AK fan since I watch ann with her other p'eks. Wanna watch MSN cause I miss my kennie boy and Pichy is so very beautiful
Do it! Do it! I was actually rewatching certain scenes earlier this week. Funny how wherever there's Ken there's Anne in the conversation and wherever there's Anne, Ken will be in the conversation. Hehe. The power of KA!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Do it! Do it! I was actually rewatching certain scenes earlier this week. Funny how wherever there's Ken there's Anne in the conversation and wherever there's Anne, Ken will be in the conversation. Hehe. The power of KA!!
KA fever can never die! Miss them soo much. Now onto ARO, I so excited to judge Peter's acting skills. His singing is already on point!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
KA fever can never die! Miss them soo much. Now onto ARO, I so excited to judge Peter's acting skills. His singing is already on point!
Yes, it never will!

Peter's acting is very un Thai-ish I shall say. Hehe. Kind of like Chakrit, except Chakrit is better. He's not too good, but he's not super bad either so...please do look out for this hottie!

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@phatman Perhaps because they have such heavy Western influences? Not sure cause I don't really pay attention to cultural acting but more if any actor's performance is enjoyable and believable. If they seem to take what they do seriously, etc. but u have noticed a difference in screen presence between some actors that hint toward their personal backgrounds.
I loved Peter in NRSL, much more than Margie, same with Krit. They're not on the same level certainly though. Krit is an absolute favorite, hands down.
I've only seen one KA drama and loved it. I'd liked to go back and watch their first and see the difference in history and familiarity. Watched the majority of MSN but I hated Ken's character so much I could suffer through the finally hurdle to their happy ending.

*sigh* So ready for ARO!!! Can't wait to need a fan watching Anne and Peter!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
@phatman Perhaps because they have such heavy Western influences? Not sure cause I don't really pay attention to cultural acting but more if any actor's performance is enjoyable and believable. If they seem to take what they do seriously, etc. but u have noticed a difference in screen presence between some actors that hint toward their personal backgrounds.
I loved Peter in NRSL, much more than Margie, same with Krit. They're not on the same level certainly though. Krit is an absolute favorite, hands down.
I've only seen one KA drama and loved it. I'd liked to go back and watch their first and see the difference in history and familiarity. Watched the majority of MSN but I hated Ken's character so much I could suffer through the finally hurdle to their happy ending.

*sigh* So ready for ARO!!! Can't wait to need a fan watching Anne and Peter!!!
Yes, they have a more westernized acting style which I like. That is why I fell in love with Chakrit. I'm a big fan of his too, if you haven't noticed . Hehe.

You should watch all KA lakorns. They're all great!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Chakrit and Peter gives off a more westernized vibe? Really? Lol. I never noticed that. I find their acting normal. Honestly, the only time I'd compare Thai actors to western culture is when they kiss their co-stars. Haha. I find that mixed actors kiss better than pure Thai actors. Lol.