[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Chakrit and Peter gives off a more westernized vibe? Really? Lol. I never noticed that. I find their acting normal. Honestly, the only time I'd compare Thai actors to western culture is when they kiss their co-stars. Haha. I find that mixed actors kiss better than pure Thai actors. Lol.
Yup, their body language/facial expressions differ slightly from normal Thai actors. Hehe.

Ken's a good kisser! Well when he's with Anne. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but I find Chakrit with this cockiness in every character he plays even when he is supposedly playing a nice guy. Maybe that's why I was never fond of him. My mom likes him and gave him a horrible nickname, pra ek with a large nostril LOL to this day I still don't get my mom. Like if you like him as pra ek, wouldn't you give him a better nickname? Peter is more calm and collective in all three lakorns he has starred in. Peter gives more of a western vibe than Chakrit. Maybe because Peter is a luk kreung? I see it in WIlly too. But I don't feel the western vibe when watching Stefan so it definitely not the look. You know what I don't even know what I am ranting about. My finger is typing faster than my brain. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I don't know but I find Chakrit with this cockiness in every character he plays even when he is supposedly playing a nice guy. Maybe that's why I was never fond of him. My mom likes him and gave him a horrible nickname, pra ek with a large nostril LOL to this day I still don't get my mom. Like if you like him as pra ek, wouldn't you give him a better nickname? Peter is more calm and collective in all three lakorns he has starred in. Peter gives more of a western vibe than Chakrit. Maybe because Peter is a luk kreung? I see it in WIlly too. But I don't feel the western vibe when watching Stefan so it definitely not the look. You know what I don't even know what I am ranting about. My finger is typing faster than my brain. 
Pra'ek with large nostrils?? Haha. Your mom is funny. I would call him the American pra'ek...? Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My mom is weird, she gives them nicknames. Willy is tall pra ek. Chakrit is large nostril pra ek. She doesn't like Ken for some reason so he doesn't have a nickname, when she refers to him, my mom goes that guy in Jai Rao lol. Sornram is stuck with Bansaithong pra ek or Chaiklarng LOL Tik is Kongpope. 

Does your mom give Thai actor nicknames?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Lol @anntfan
When I think about that that's true I'm not faithful haha I can watch ann with anyone but ken with someone else for me is a no no! But maybe pichy & ploy might be an exception

Wow! Never realised that! Plus Charkrit is one Of my top p'eak! and yes ken is good at kissing only with ann, I watched him with Janie an it was just awkward! o_O lol!! No offence :/ anyone recommend and good lakorns from peter or chakrit??

LOL @fun that's funny :D. Your mum kinda reminds me of my mum but I can't think of any nicknames she gives right now!

fun

Expired Sarnie
She watches Ken's lakorns but he is not her favorite. She usually gives nickname to those she likes. I don't know about the newer generation pra eks since I don't watch that much lakorns with her like I did 7-10 years ago.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yup, their body language/facial expressions differ slightly from normal Thai actors. Hehe.

Ken's a good kisser! Well when he's with Anne. Haha.
Ken's originally from California :p So of course he'd be a good kisser.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Ken's originally from California :p So of course he'd be a good kisser.
Oh right. Haha.

My mom doesn't watch Thai lakorns. Haha. My dad does, but he doesn't really nickname them. The only person I nickname is Tik who my aunt's also love, so I call him Anothai around them. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Lol @anntfan
When I think about that that's true I'm not faithful haha I can watch ann with anyone but ken with someone else for me is a no no! But maybe pichy & ploy might be an exception

Wow! Never realised that! Plus Charkrit is one Of my top p'eak! and yes ken is good at kissing only with ann, I watched him with Janie an it was just awkward! o_O lol!! No offence :/ anyone recommend and good lakorns from peter or chakrit??

LOL @fun that's funny :D. Your mum kinda reminds me of my mum but I can't think of any nicknames she gives right now!
Um for Peter I recommend Nang Rai Sai Lab with Margie. It's a cute romantic comedy that you'll probably enjoy! As for Chakrit, I really enjoyed Sapai Glai Pueng Tieng. That one was with Anne, so I'm sure you know about it?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
fun said:
My mom is weird, she gives them nicknames. Willy is tall pra ek. Chakrit is large nostril pra ek. She doesn't like Ken for some reason so he doesn't have a nickname, when she refers to him, my mom goes that guy in Jai Rao lol. Sornram is stuck with Bansaithong pra ek or Chaiklarng LOL Tik is Kongpope. 

Does your mom give Thai actor nicknames?
LoL My mom still calls Num Chaiklarng and Kongpope too. She also doesn't like Ken, she thinks he is just Okay. Her favorite is Umm ever since Jam Leuy Ruk.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me..Ken is the only Thai actor that can make me cry multiple time...
Talking bout Aum...i just noticed that Peter's breast is not big as Aum...lol..Anne used to make fun of his big breast...hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whether or not an actor/actress makes me cry depends mostly on the context in which he/she's crying. I mainly cry when someone is dying, died, or is about to die. Actors don't really make me cry much, it's the actresses that do. For example Anne, Aom, Pok... But Ken does have very good crying scenes though Hehe.

Dila, I prefer to call them pecs. Hehe. Breasts sounds too womanly. Aum has a NICE upper body. No actor can top his. It's so lean and muscular, yet not too bulky. His abs are so fine as well! Love him! Peter use Tup have a lean body, but after the baby he has put on some...meat. haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
himyim said:
For Peter, he hasn't acted in many lakorns. This will be his fourth. I haven't seen much of his work but I suggest Nang Rai Sai Lub. It's a light action/ romantic comedy. It's not amazingly good, but it's something to watch on a chill day. Peter plays a cop in there and his character basically has the same personality as his in reality. He's very handsome in his uniform. You can't go wrong with his bubbly personality.

As for Chakrit, watch Bow See Chompoo! That's my favorite lakorn of him. There's a lot of smooching scenes and romantic moments between the pranangs. It's a slap/kiss/ comedy. Also, the lakorn with Anne, Sapai Glai Peun Tiang.      

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
For Peter, he hasn't acted in many lakorns. This will be his fourth. I haven't seen much of his work but I suggest Nang Rai Sai Lub. It's a light action/ romantic comedy. It's not amazingly good, but it's something to watch on a chill day. Peter plays a cop in there and his character basically has the same personality as his in reality. He's very handsome in his uniform. You can't go wrong with his bubbly personality.

As for Chakrit, watch Bow See Chompoo! That's my favorite lakorn of him. There's a lot of smooching scenes and romantic moments between the pranangs. It's a slap/kiss/ comedy. Also, the lakorn with Anne, Sapai Glai Peun Tiang.      
I have yet to finish BSC. Haha. I believe it's in my qeu. I started it a while back and then got distracted with other lakorns. Hehe. I need though because it was pretty good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I have yet to finish BSC. Haha. I believe it's in my qeu. I started it a while back and then got distracted with other lakorns. Hehe. I need though because it was pretty good.
I can't believe you have it on queue. I went to rewatch it because it's been almost ten years since I've seen it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. I was going through withdrawal afterwards. Lol. Only really good lakorns can make me go through withdrawals after seeing them multiple times. BSC is one of them. Chakrit was hot in there. I love how he pretends to hate Angie but uses every chance to get close to her. Don't you just love when p'ek is falling for n'ek but pretends to hate her just to get close to her physically? Who kisses someone they hate? Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I can't believe you have it on queue. I went to rewatch it because it's been almost ten years since I've seen it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. I was going through withdrawal afterwards. Lol. Only really good lakorns can make me go through withdrawals after seeing them multiple times. BSC is one of them. Chakrit was hot in there. I love how he pretends to hate Angie but uses every chance to get close to her. Don't you just love when p'ek is falling for n'ek but pretends to hate her just to get close to her physically? Who kisses someone they hate? Haha. 
I love that too! Especially when the guy's hot. Hehe. Chakrit looked really good in there. I really want to compete it someday.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe thanks for the suggestions girls!! :) and of course sapai glai peun tiang has to be one of my favourite lakorns!!! :)
Hehe definitely give boo see chompoo a try :) plus Angie is in this lakorn right? I've only seen her in samee teetra though